Gravitational Time Dilation

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by RajeshTrivedi, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

And people with even lesser intellect than that are the ones claiming to have paradigm-shifting insight into the nature of reality, all without proof (physical or mathematical).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

But the singularity is spinning !!

Paddoboy will not apply his mind because both things have been stated in some link or two professors have made these two statements..........so it must be true, right Paddoboy !!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Surely the singularity can spin even though time has stopped, in a similar fashion as to how space can expand faster than the speed of light?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

Is a Black hole Boson !!
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/is-a-black-hole-a-boson.145661/

It is not an issue that you have come to learn here, its a nice journey....but Dear, it will take at least some more time to graduate to a level before you make such comments.....

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

If you'll notice, I asked a question about something I didn't know.

What I didn't do was to make a statement about something that I had decided was right all along - which is what you seem to do.

Kristoffer likes this.
  9. wellwisher Banned Banned

When I think of gravity, being a chemical engineer, I think also of pressure and not just space-time. Space-time is an abstraction that helps the math ducks of relativity line up. But pressure is more tangible in the lab, than space-time, and directly impacts the phases of matter, all of which are tangible thinks. I try to stay tangible, and avoid giving an abstraction a monologue on center stage. This center state approach shows the lack of understanding, by those who do nothing but complain, but never reason out their complaint without quota dogma.

The blackhole can spin because the compressed matter phase is spinning. The space-time abstraction says that time has stopped. Both can happen because these are two things, with space-time not controlling the matter phase. The pressure is connected to the matter itself. The metal hydrogen core of Neptune is not connected to space-time contraction. That is a separate thing. In special relativity space-time contraction only impacts time and space, not matter. One twin does not implode in the twin paradox due to pressure caused by space-time changes. The other does not explode in his POV, only space changes.

10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

according to whom ?
    you, a typical uneducated piss-ant internet science hero.(shakes head) ?

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  11. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

was this flawed thought suppose to mean something to anything, or at least to anyone that is not mentally disabled ?

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

now you're initiating the usual nonsense made by individuals who have no education nor experience,but yet presume themselves to be intelligent. typical uneducated piss-ant internet science heros.(shakes head) nothing more.

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

understand physical state and non physical state. then understand phasing.

14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

i thought this was hilarious coming from you.

15. wellwisher Banned Banned

Pressure is generated by gravity. However, pressure is not exclusive to gravity. Pressure but can be generated by all the forces of nature, by matter and energy, by various phases; gas, liquor and solid. Pressure can even by generated entropy; osmotic pressure. Pressure is a common link between the four forces and all the rest of the material and energy stuff. We can even use the velocity of the water out the fire hose to generate pressure; chemical velocity.

For example, in nuke bombs, a chemical explosion generates EM/chemical pressure to force plutonian shells to collapse and trigger critical geometry; chemical pressure, until the strong and weak nuclear forces become active. The energy released adds pressure to the chemical material of the secondary, to induce nuclear forces for fusion. We using a wide range of pressure generators to shift between forces.

Gravity can induce pressure, but pressure is not exclusive to gravity. It can be generated in many other ways, including all the rest of the forces not covered by GR. Pressure is not space-time dependent or exclusive to this.

For example, Science assumes that the core of Neptune is solid metallic hydrogen. This is not based on direct observational data of Neptune's core. It is based on inference. We know Neptune's material composition and its mass and can calculate the core pressure for that material. We can then simulate this pressure, in the lab, using mechanical or explosive devices, to see which phases appear at that pressure with this materials. The same phases will appear whether we use gravity, to generate the pressure, or an EM explosion in the lab. I

The final phase is not an artifact of space-time reference, because pressure is a common thread, with this thread common to all forces, phases and entropy. GR is not a unified theory, but is only addressing one of the force variables. It has limits, with pressure only touching GR, but not encompassed by.

If you look at pressure, distances get smaller, but we don't leave our time reference. I can turn up the water pressure, from 50 to 100 psi, so the molecules get closer, but both states still use the same clock. I am not tweaking space-time but only the space that exists between. One twin in the twin paradox does not implode, as space-time slows because changes in space-time, does not generate pressure. If he hits a wall, with this inertia, pressure will be highest, when v=0 and space-time is factored out.

16. wellwisher Banned Banned

If we go back to the black hole we have GR, but also pressure not connected to space-time. It is generating material phases and conditions based on distances getting smaller not space-time. GR can't fully go there, since gravity is a subset of pressure, because pressure is common to all forces and links them all. Pressure even links entropic pressure and selective diffusion through the space-time membrane.

17. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

^^ hilarious.(shakes head)

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Like I have said before...Obviously what you say you believe....It is a sickness.
    It's called delusions of grandeur, brought on by grossly inflated egos.
    I'm quite happy to stand on the shoulders of giants to see as far as I do, as has most notable scientists.
    The problem though that you basically face Rajesh, is that what you think, what you believe, is making no difference at all to real science, the scientific method and peer review through reputable agencies.
    What a total waste of time and bandwith, not to mention your own life.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That is a load of garbage and explains why the rest of your cosmological knowledge is in the basement.
    Both time and space are far from being absolute and as I have tried to educate you on, depends on ones frame of reference.
    Sean Carroll gives a reasonable explanation here......
    http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2013/10/18/is-time-real/

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm no custodian of science, and yes, I am a follower of science and proud of that fact.
    But I'm also no crank nut as your posts reflect nor do I suffer from maladies such as delusions of grandeur.
    I simply ask for valid evidence that any alternative model is correct......or validation of a prediction that the alternative model makes, over and above the incumbent model, or evidence that the incumbent model is incorrect.
    You offer nothing, zero, zilch. You plagiarise known and already accepted maths re NS and pretend that it supports your erroneous concepts. You ignore all the experts and have driven them away due to the stupidity and repetitive nature of your posts. You have driven away forum members also with your total arrogance, lack of factual knowledge and your inflated ego. You maybe getting viewable bandwith and space on this forum, posting your nonsense, but you are making no difference to accepted science and academia and the true professionals associated with it. In short, you are a total loser.

21. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

Don't shake your head so much and so many times......whatever is left off inside will also go away !!

22. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

You read what I have written fully before jumping, you are referring to Einstein's maths time.....(if thats the proper name for that 't' in equations).

You are so jaundiced by this, that you do not wish to see the obvious paradox....

Time is not a physical perceptible thing, it is pure maths in number, an abstract concept, so how can it get changed by a physical influence like Gravity, Electro-Magnetism ?? Thats why I said Einstein time is some kind of derivative of this Absolute Time, not the time which we perceive.........The problem is either side do not understand the relativity fully...........and the complex maths is not making the things easier either.

23. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

Thats why you are not able to see beyond the high-rise of your apartment bloc.....come on, Paddoboy, those guys were human beings with, so at the best you could have seen from an height of around 12 ft......won't even cross a single story house...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.