Gravitational Time Dilation

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by RajeshTrivedi, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

My views as already stated:
    As compared to your own view.........
    So again why are you not posting in the alternative section?
    Yep, just as I and most everyone else has told you. That doesn't mean though that we cannot assign logically and reasonably properties to the spacetime and mass within a BHs EH, based on what we alreay observe outside and the laws of physics and GR. But you have been informed of that also many times and keep asking the same question.
    see........
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-little-things-i-mentioned-that-is-new-science.144444/
    Like peas in a pod!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

As Professor Link showed your maths ability is questionable despite your self opinionated view.
    Sure I will. Because that is what aligns with GR with regards to BHs and gravity. It seems you are incapable of debating with anyone, unless they follow your own cunningly devised rules and inhibitions.
    Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
    From memory, this again has also been explained to you.
    But I'm a patient man...here we go again.
    M31 and other galaxies within our local group, and even beyond to our galactic cluster and wall, are "decoupled" from the overall expansion rate of the Universe on the larger scales.
    In other words over smaller scales, the mass/energy density of the spacetime, and consequently gravity, is overcoming the overall expansion rate.
    Analogous to say you walking at 10kms/hr [gravity] on an escalator going the opposite way at 5kms/hr [spacetime expansion]
    The gravity overcomes the expansion....you will eventually reach the top of the escalator.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Delusions of grandeur are strong in this one.
    And my apologies for my part in how this thread has denigrated.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think this has gone on long enough... this doesn't even qualify for alternative theories at this point.

paddoboy and Kristoffer like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.