Governments REAL position on UFO's

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Believe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yep. Now look here:

http://perrya.hubpages.com/hub/The-Flight-of-the-German-Flying-Saucer-Feb-1945

"Development on the saucer designs began in 1941-43 at the Prag, Czechslovakia, airbase under Ernst Udet and its main engineer was Georg Klein. In 1944, the SS took control of the secret project. . . . According to Klein, a saucer flew on February 14, 1945. According to one witness and test pilot, another saucer flight occurred as early as August or September,1943, at this facility. This saucer was about 15 to 18 feet in diameter and about as tall as a man. It was "aluminum" in color and sat on four thin, long legs. It flew to 900 ft. in one test flight."

That was in Germany, and was certainly one of the predecessors of the Avrocar. Do you really think the US just sat back and let the Germans develop such technology without starting a secret program of their own to counter the threat? And after the war, do you really think they just destroyed all the captured technology?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

The German air tech. Was far ahead of any other nation at the time

The allies had no idea that the Germans had jet fighters either , until the war was basically over

And no the allies would not have destroyed any captured tech.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Agreed. Hence the Occam's Razor explanation for Roswell was a crash of a flying saucer similar to the one first built by the Germans and later by the US.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Possible I suppose , the only caveat is that there were alien bodies at the scene

And at the time remember the US Air Force stated that " saucers were no joke " meaning that the saucers were not of US built

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

They definitely weren't a joke! There were real flying saucers at that point, built by Germans (at the very least.)

9. river

What your missing and which I tried to hint to you was

They would not have made a secret program , public

Think about it

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Only you nut-jobs claim that. In all the released documents, I've never ONCE seen that mentioned even remotely. The whole business seems to trace back two two individuals - neither of which seem to have any credibility at all. Do you have anything to back up that idiotic statement or do you just expect us to take your (also less than credible) word for it??

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I'm sure river will link to a plethora of UFO nut sites.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Exactly! Which would explain why we haven't heard about any US program that resulted in a US saucer crash in Roswell.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Possibly, but it won't help him. Nut sites are easy to recognize - they spout the same nonsense river does.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(Claims with nothing to substantiate them.)

14. river

The thing is that there is this statement , to quote from Richard Dolan's book

" The Roswell Daily Record , an evening paper, carried three stories about the crash , all on the front page. The main statement : " The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today that the Air Field has come into possession of a flying saucer ".

Which would not happen had the saucer been a secret program by the US Air Force

15. river

To AlexG and Read-only

It is pointless to give any sites since who really knows , and certainly the US Air Force would never release any information , if it did actually happen , so becomes a point I should never have brought up in the first place.

My mistake

river

16. river

The position , the real position , of the Government and really , the militaries position , is disinformation , debunking etc.

Is because the military could not control the UFOs comings and goings , hence they were more scared than really the public , naturally

Since if the UFOs were non-controllable how does one explain this to the public and at the same tell the public they are safe from these craft..?

The military couldn't , hence the cover-up by the military of the craft

The UFOs are real , no doubt

17. river

Now the thing is , is whether the public is ready for the reality of UFOs ?

Many haven't been , in the past

But in the here and now , are we ?

Would like to see a pole on this thread started to see where we are on this , it would be interesting

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You and your UFO-believer buddies (I'm talking about ET UFOs, not any others) might as well hang it up and cease with all the ranting and raving about aliens. Out of the thousands of sighting, not a single bit of earthly infrastructure has ever been damaged by ONE, there has never been ONE proven case of an abduction and there has never been ONE single bit of alien material/artifact ever collected.

The whole thing is nothing more than a fantasy that you poorly-educated (and sometimes mentally disturbed) individuals keep feeding yourselves on. In fact, quite a large number of you also believe in bigfoot, that we've never been to the moon, and other similar nonsense.

And it doesn't matter what your read on the Internet OR in books. Any fool can write a book on the subject and you idiots would buy them by the truckload and suck up every lie (or imaginable "fact") written in them. Seems that none of you are even smart enough to realize that such books are written because they KNOW they will make money from the fools that buy them.

19. river

Well we know that read-only has a hard time adjusting to the facts , apparently

Hence , your pole vote be no

Now moving on

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Your problem is you have NO facts - just made-up stories and imagination as far as aliens go.

Forget the stupid poll (the correct spelling, ignoramus) and yeah, move along - to something sensible instead of your foolishness!

Sure, UFOs *are* real - people will always see things in the sky they can't identify. But jumping from that to aliens is a HUGE, STUPID leap of faith. Show me ONE bit of actual, tangible alien material - the size of a dime would be fine - or one single piece of infrastructure they have damaged and I'll be happy to change my mind.

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

To the contrary! Note the name you missed above - "Roswell Army Air Field." Army, not Air Force.

The Army recovered the errant flying saucer, and before the Air Force could contact them, the intelligence officer blabbed to the papers. (Remember, this is back in 1947 before email, before cellphones, back when even landline phones were not 100% reliable.) I'm sure he was quickly reassigned to a remote outpost in the Yukon for his blabbing.

Absolutely. We now have hard proof that Germans were building flying saucers before the Roswell incident.

22. river

Billvon

You know your persistence about German technology was getting irritating , but... It got me thinking

I read a book by W.A. Harbinson many years ago , and I kept the book and the series , as I do with ALL my books , I never sell my books , ever , always keep them , my library keeps growing

Anyway I went back to it , a very good read , I enjoyed it tremendously , because the book , although fiction , was based on facts , about the German technologies

The first book in the series is call , INCEPTION ( book 1 ) ISBN # 0-450-61750-5 ( use bookfinder.com ) 150million books ,terrific site to find any book really

The Authors notes are interesting

23. river

I just got Richard Dolans book , volume 2 , UFOs and the National security state , 1973-1991

Interesting read no doubt , the first book certainly was

I just hope though that everyone just does their own research , read as much as you can , be informed

Its important

Make up your own mind

river