Government Your Way

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Omega133, Jan 4, 2010.

?

Which would you choose?

1. Republic

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Democracy

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Communism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dictatorship

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Anarchy

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Monarchy

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. I like the way the world is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

I think a liberatarian style dictator could work. However I would prefer a constitutional republic because that was a time of less corruption in America's government.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pipes75 Registered Senior Member

Still just a dream of mine, and it's a global dream!
    Before it can work we would need to all be able to Love and Respect eachother. That would force us to handle our disagreements in a more civalized manner.
    Most people are afraid of what they don't understand, but if we all Love and Respect eachother, rather than percieving others with different beliefs as threats, we would try to raise eachothers awareness. The more aware we are, the less fear we need.
    With everyone full of Love and Respect, we can also finally learn to share the worlds resources, with the world! A resource base system can replace all money systems. Natural resources can replace fossil fuels. Technology can help replace the need for human labour, freeing man to explore, discover, invent, adapt, and enjoy!

But none of this can happen until everyone learns how to love freely and how to give respect to all. We all make mistakes, but it is time we forgive ourselves, and make some positive changes to this world, for the benefit of everyone!

The extreme side of Unity is full of control and therefor we would need to give up on Freedom to achieve it.
    The extreme side of Freedom has no unity and risks possible chaos.

Free Unity still has freedom to believe in whatever you want. Freedom to make and learn from our own mistakes. But the freedom always includes Love and respect for others. The unity comes from how we utilize our resources. We will be united in our goal to make a better place, even if we respectfully disagree at times with how to do so.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Scaramouche Registered Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.