Good Ideas Never Die

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Success_Machine, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Success_Machine Impossible? I can do that Registered Senior Member

Good, solid, scientific calculation led me to build the following website:

http://www.geocities.com/womplex_oo1/StarshipGenerations.html

I have promoted this site which summarizes the underlying dilemma of space colonization, and proposes a solution. Now the idea is catching...

Novelist Paul J. Mcauley has published a short story entitled "Reef" in a collection called "Year's Best SF 6", edited by David G. Hartwell.

His ideas on space future are so well rooted in hard science, reflecting especially my own slant on food supplies, that it sends the mind spinning! I count this as evidence of a successful idea, one that will never die, one that will inevitably grow into a new field and ultimately spawn a successful space program - one we can all be excited about!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

you might be right, but I think you should consider the fact that most things dont turn out the way you expect.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Success_Machine Impossible? I can do that Registered Senior Member

Indeed, nothing I do has either a purely positive nor purely negative effect. The only alternative to doing nothing, which ensures failure, is to do what I enjoy. That is what I am doing, because it feels great!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

ooh, I'm just a succes machine! Dunna nah nuh a success machine. . .oooh, just a success machine (etc)

Sorry I always wanted to say that.

8. kmguru Staff Member

Careful...

Good Ideas Never Die ...they just fade away...

I am kidding...good luck....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!