Good day fellow members

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I read your very strong words and find myself thinking you know just as much about me as I do you. Honestly though there is a lack of prestine logic on the forums and over-all there are no scientist here but merely people interested in understanding science.

I think the ratios would pan out that most hold interest in science while just a few have the honor of being named as one. Whether or not you are one yourself I've no idea, there is a certain weakness to making limited statements like yours. Of course you realize I'm far beyond what you'd imagine me to be here, and I'm sure you are as well.

I find myself having outgrown this place, and although I admire it somewhat to the extent it's offered me a balance between my imagination and the world you speak of so eloquantly (outside). There must however be no mistaking it, I am not someone the moderators should even be bothering, my posts are actually quite intelligent and offer unique perspectives many here lack. There is the matter of whether or not the forum deserves such ramblings, after-all who can say what the nature it has really is.

I'll say this, I don't dislike you or anyone but neither shall I remain static as you seem to believe I am, I intend fully to let you pass into the vision you have for the site, without me. I seek not to interfere, so let us accept the situation as it stands.

Here's the final prose to the post which never shall come, and it is my goodbye.

Dear SciForums,

I find myself intrigued by your members and also drawn into the many different personalities found here. At times there seems to be a gulf that is bridged between those who might not meet elsewhere and those who truly share common interests. During the times I've spent huddled around the display of my cold and rather glum monitor I've learned much, and indeed become better for it. Without the forum I might have been entirely bored this whole time rather than entertained.

I would think my contributions go far beyond what anyone percieves into a place of fun and light-hearted conversation, though the forum may not be the best place for this I suppose. Polls always hold meaning when members of the forum answer them, and so it was I had interest in pursuing that to a certain extent. I am not a troll so much as you would wish I was, infact I'd say I haven't ever insulted or ridiculed people as much as any of you have, perhaps that's a downfall though. I have a sense of honor and pride you see, and this doesn't need directly relate to my threads.

No one will talk to me like this, or like that, I will accept your comments but not at face value. My life is like a window and niether of us can see through it fully, you will someday come to realize it. Good luck moderators of the forum for I am done, I haven't the strength to keep posting and feel the logical analytical techniques required for the forum you want are not present.

Well what I'm really trying to say is this, I'm who I am, I won't stick around to be yelled about and talked of behind my back, so forget that.

The real scientist in me has always been fascinated by hyperdimensional physics, alphalinguistic pacing techniques, ftl, and the likes. These however might not actually be part of the sites over-all objectives, and you know why? Because they are inherently fantasy, things that are never going to be real or could be. And there is the difference seperating our worlds.... for you Fraggle, James, etc.. I see things in the context of what might be, you see them as they are, taking literally things which have no literaltality to them.

I'll go now, take care and never forget I am more than just a troll of this place, but I guess you can't see beyond that notion.

Adios!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

WOOT, WOOT! :bawl:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh jeezus.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Haha...you broke the last post rule. Now you have to stay.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is this it? Is it goodbye? :bawl:

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I saw him leave his perch for the first time! Go forth and be fruitful darksidZz.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

I want Darksidezz to stay just because it's the most awesome thing to watch Fraggle Rocker get pissed off. Whatever my past annoyances with him were, he's a very level-headed dude.

Priceless!

12. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Don't you say goodbye about every 2 weeks dark?

13. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

And the Oscar for melodrama goes to...

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

The virgin owl..........woot woot

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

well for someone who extolled the virtues of the columbine killers like you did i can think of only one thing:

THANK GOD AND GREYHOUND HE'S GONE ! ! :yay:
    good riddance ! !

PART - EEEE

YES.

YAHOO!

okay. i'm done now.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

does that make him a vowel?

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

possibly but I'd say it makes him howell.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

dark, why have you blocked pm's?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

who cares?
    i'm amazed he isn't on my ignore list.

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

He has "flown the coup". :shrug:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
  21. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Buh Bye...

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I will miss you dark........woot:bawl:woooooootttttttt:bawl:

23. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

aww im gonna miss ya!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

well we can still chat

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.