Goldman Sachs: Oil Could Spike to $105 (end times deception)

Discussion in 'World Events' started by MattMarriott, Mar 31, 2005.

1. MattMarriott Banned Banned

<p><strong>Goldman Sachs: Oil Could Spike to $105 </strong><strong>(</strong>end
    times deception)
    </p>
    <p>LONDON (Reuters) - Oil markets have entered a &quot;super-spike&quot; period
    that could see 1970's-style price surges as high as $105 a barrel, investment
    bank Goldman Sachs said in a research report.<br>
    Goldman's Global Investment Research note also raised the bank's 2005 and 2006
    New York Mercantile Exchange crude price forecasts to $50 and $55 respectively,
    from $41 and $40.<br>
    <a href="http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&amp;cid=568&amp;u=/nm/20050331/bs_nm/energy_goldman_dc_1&amp;printer=1">http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&amp;cid=568&amp;u=/nm/20050331/bs_nm/energy_goldman_dc_1&amp;printer=1</a>
    </p>
    <p>"as high as $105 a barrel," - Title is a good example for end times deception
    - But ...<br>
    When ?</p>
    Because the next question would be: and the day after?&nbsp; $105?<br>
    Trying to make the sheeple forget about the basics: It's an exponential curve - <a href="http://engforum.pravda.ru/printthread.php3?threadid=49764">and
    the &quot;future&quot; is behind us</a><p>

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What's your point? What great info is being witheld from the sheeple? What's the point of the conspiracy? To make lots of money by fooling us into thinking end times are near? ...or to fool us into thinking end times are not here, er...., I don't get it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Or to fool us into not thinking about anything? Yes, really Matt, what is your point. Remember the prediction is for a $105 oil price spike: not a plateau, not a point on an ever ascending curve; a spike - its goes up (way up) .... then it comes down again. Yes, it is important. Yes, it will have short and medium term effects on the world economy, and therefore, potentially on each one of us, to a greater or lesser extent. However, you appear to be trying to extract much more significance than this from the prediction. Please share that significance with us in a cogent manner.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Oh I am looking forward to this spike since every time oil prices go up this country (norway)gets richer, we call it securing our pensions

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Fuel prices in the US are ridiculously low perhaps higher prices will make more people wake up to the fact that an SUV is an exhorbitant waste of money and resources, not to mention what it does to the enviornment.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I wonder what Goldman-Sachs would have said in the 1950's about oil prices and spikes in the market?

The market makes it's own adjustments in the economy of nations. If the price of oil goes sky-high, the demand will drop and the price will drop ...and that's been going on since the beginning of time, ain't it? I mean, cavemen probably paid only one flint arrowhead for a barrel of oil, but look at it now! Oooh, I'm scared.

Baron Max

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You need to get richer to pay for the bloody beer there! It makes the price of gasoline look low!

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Yup we pay about Kr 45 per litre for beer and kr 9 per litre for gasoline.......hey.... wait a minute....can you drink gasoline?

11. MattMarriott Banned Banned

International Energy Agency calls for ban on privately owned vehicles

http://www.tass.ru/eng/level2.html?NewsID=1891010&PageNum=0
    And once again the illuminati spend a few millions in a few minutes to buy the oil price down to $57 - for one more day - make no mistakes, there can´t be any more clear measure of how much time is still left in the illuminati plan for nuclear holocaust
    - see graph here
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread113114/pg1

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh, the Illuminati plan to start a nuclear holocaust, and... they adjust the price of oil... so... we grow complacent about the end of the world? Is that it?

So they are probably hoarding oil and goods in secret underground nuclear protected bunkers so that when it's all over, they can emerge, and make us all their slaves? Am I right?

13. candy Valued Senior Member

It has been my experience that when everyone thinks the price of something is going to go up it goes down.

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

stop complaining about oil and buy a solar powered car.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If that's as clear as it gets you may begin to understand why few are persauded of the truth of your world view.

16. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Just a little note. Do to my business, I was made aware from a client gas station that the gasoline price was just raised 40 cents per gallon. Once the gas stations sell out the remaining gas, which legally must be sold only so much above the price it was bought, then gas will start selling for near $3 dollars per gallon in the midwest, and over $3 per gallon in California.

17. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Exactly. This is how the fools are played by the big leaguers: Goldman Sachs tells its elite clientele, ahead of its report on the potential spike, to sell oil futures. The real spike is that of the profit for the sellers, due to the report creating artificial demand.

18. Naomi [oxiglycodextrosium] Registered Senior Member

So you're accusing Goldman Sachs of insider trading now? You'd better be prepared to back that up with some real numbers and hard evidence, otherwise you're just a lone shroomed-up puppy yapping in the middle of nowhere.

19. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Goldman Sachs and most of the other big Wall Street firms are continuously fined for such fraud. That's all anyone needs to know to figure out the true intent of the report. "Gas/oil prices are going sky-high this summer!" has been repeated for so many springs now, that the scam is getting a little boring.

20. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Scam or not the bright side is higher prices may actually force your average american to start thinking abit more economically. perhaps my mother who is 71 will finally realize she doesn't really need a new ford explorer in the jersey side suburbs of philadelphia

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Title me, baby! - Or, "Smokeadelica in Lieu of a Real Title")

It hasn't worked with smokers.

Why do I mention that? It brings to mind a recent cartoon from David Horsey of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  22. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I don't really think they are comparable. I am old enough to remember the shift from the gas guzzlers of the 60s and 70s to the compacts and subcompacts of the 80's but then we got that warm fuzzy feeling again and went right back to the boats.

23. MattMarr Banned Banned