going into someone elses dream

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by dreamer29, May 3, 2003.

1. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

So you're admitting here that you totally messed up time travel logic? Okay cool. Just wanted to make sure.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Er... wow!
    I'm almost speechless.
    I hadn't quite realised the extent of your incomprehension.

I think that was very probably the single most "WTF? He didn't really post that, did he?" post I've ever read on Sci in my 5+ years here.
    It fails on so many levels.
    I may write it in my diary.
    Or maybe just go for a long lie down in the dark until I regain my shattered faith in human intelligence.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Hey I'll be humble here and allow the possibility of being wrong because you seem to be so confident. How can you know you'll reach 100% in the future without relying on the faith of a third party?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Please stop...
    You're just compounding it now.
    Aaaah! The pain!

And PS, faith of a third party? You're insinuating I know this because someone else believes?
    Augh! Aaargh!
    Must
    Find
    Intelligent
    Conversation.

Faculties and brain cells being killed off at an accelerating rate...
    May not make it through the night. If I'm not posting tomorrow start a charity or something in my name.
    Support for the Mentally Deficient or something, that would be suitable.
    Thank you and goodnight.
    Possibly goodbye.

8. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Now you're just trying to intimidate me... not gonna work.

I'll reword my question in case it wasn't clear...

How can you know that you will have explored 100% of reality in the future without having faith that an outside party is telling you the truth?

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And another failure of comprehension.

I'll work through this slowly. Try to keep up.
    1) It was a spoof. This was indicated by quoting your original question and posting the face palm. The question itself (from you) was inane.
    2) If part of reality is what will be known, and I know reality then, of necessity, that knowiledge will include knowledge of what I will know. There is no time travel involved. There is no third party involved. It's a logical consequence of knowledge of 100% of reality. (and, before you ask how it could happen with only 98.6% knowledge - THAT WAS THE JOKE. Which you appeared to fail entirely to understand).

10. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Lol... of course I knew you were joking. You really think I believed you thought you explored 98.6% of reality?

I was just playing along seriously because I wanted a serious answer from you with that question which you didn't want to give because of the lame excuse (that you just gave in your last post) that the question was "inane".

I'll ask again... dywyd, what percentage of reality have you explored?

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

But you're wrong. The question WAS inane.

If something is green how much of reality do you need to have explored to know it's not black?
    If something is a telephone how much of reality do you need to have explored to know you can't use it to propel a three-man crew to Venus?

12. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I made a thread for this discussion as it's off topic here.

13. Maika Registered Member

a lot of things are possible in this world, stop saying no to the wonders, sweetie.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

your reality is about to crumble, have some apple pie before you sink.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm not your sweetie.
    And I don't say no to wonders, just idiocy.

Really?
    Evidence?
    Any at all?
    Anything...?

Sink? hardly, I'm an excellent swimmer.

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

good night!

wait, are you serious about that question?

wow, can't beleive this thread reached 6 pages
    :jawdrop:

16. Maika Registered Member

dude, with you facepalms don't cut it.

you're an atheist.

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

me?
    i'm not an atheist.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Please state who your replies are to. It reduces confusion. (Which, in your case at least, would be a considerable improvement).

And the point would be...?
    That I'm somewhat less gullible than non-atheists?
    That I don't give credence to fairy stories?

19. WiccanSoul Registered Member

Astral projection

20. WiccanSoul Registered Member

The first question that was asked here:to go into someone else's dreams?

This is a response to the actual question that was asked here: Can we go into someone else's dreams?

That dumbass "Ellimist" and others that have the same opinion or whatever doesn't know nothing of nothing !

Firts, YES it is possible to enter in someone else's dreams because i've tried and did it. The point is, you cannot say that it isn't real when there are people out there *like myself* that succeeded.

There is a book that you should look up to, is called "Practical Guide to Astral Projection" by Melita Denning and Osborne Philips. It's pretty good and it will teach you everything that you want to and NEED to.

Good luck^^

21. Dave007 Registered Member

Going into someone else's dream

Yes, it can be done. It's real. I have done so approx 36 times. It is not astral projection, although when in the astral, another persons dream can also be accessed. It is possible to change the dreamers thoughts, interact with the dreamer, and also join their dream. The dreamer can remember the interaction once awake. For me to do it, I need to go to sleep, become conscious or semi conscious when I am still asleep, think of the person, sense their energy, and I merge into their thoughts while they are asleep. The longest time I can do this feels like about 30 seconds.

The most significant 3 discoveries I have made is that (1) a persons dream can be partially reversed using thought control (literally using thought energy to reverse their thought processes), and they will not remember the change to their dream; (2) two (or more) people can share the same dream experience but not necessarily see each other in that same dream, but decribe the surroundings in the dream once they are awake, and (3) Fragmented thoughts in motion can be implanted to a person who can awake thinking they have generated those thoughts themselves.

22. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Lol! Divination anyone?

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No it's not.
    If you contend otherwise provide evidence (not anecdote and personal belief).
    What mechanism would allow this phenomenon?

Also nonsense.