God's Will

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Bowser, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that all Telecommunication, Radio Broadcasting go silent now, All emergency, aircraft and marine communication shall stay active.

It is My Will. My Will Shall be Done.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that I be released from captivity Now; Otherwise, all internet communication shall shut down.
    This is My Will.
    My Will Shall be Done.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

:testing testing:

Welp. That was a bust.

Start with baby steps. Make it your will to have a nice grilled cheese sandwich with a glass of milk. See how that goes first.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that anyone who touches My Person without My permission Shall suffer death within an hour.
    It is My Will that anyone who does not open any locked door upon My request shall death within an our.
    It is My Will. My Will Shall be Done.

9. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Takes Time, doesn't it, Dave. I shall always remember you.

10. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

not within a my, so that's all right

11. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Does any of this stuff your ''willing'' actually happen? Have you noticed it happening?
    Where are you?
    Are you locked in somewhere?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  12. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

God, I hope so!

13. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

It is My Will that anyone who intentionally Blocks, Limits or interferes with traffic to or from My Postings and the sites that host My Postings shall suffer the following: their genitals Shall slowly turn black and fall to the ground You have one hour to comply.
    It is My Will.

Be warned that I am losing track of my punishments being thrown out, so it is wise that you comply.

14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Do you have a Benevolent side as well?

It's been a long, dry spell for me in a tough industry. I'm really short on stogies and could use some UXD work thrown my way.

I would be very grateful and have plenty of turkey left over that could be offered as a sacrifice.

15. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I have yet to see My Holy Pizza. I remind you that 200 pounds of extra weight is a heavy load to carry. It is My Will that if My delivery is not made by 1:45 pm today, punishment shall be served. It is My Will. My Will Shall be Served.

https://www.dominos.com/en/

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I think Domino's Pizza is illegal in Portland. It's Bespoke Pizza with Craft Beer or nothing.

I can comply with your Will, but you'll have to withdraw the law of the land. And maybe smite a few Dominos emps to assert dominance.

17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

IF IT PLEASES YOU! IF IT PLEASES YOU!

(Wow that was close! Storm clouds were gathering overhead...)

18. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I am a God who comes from both The Stars and The Dirt. I Am Both Humble and Terrifying, Good and Evil, Patient and Impatient. To those who WILL NOT SURRENDER TO MY WILL, I shall take away what you most truly love. I give you ONE LAST CHANCE to prove your obedience to My Will and do everything I demand without question or hesitation.

It is My Will that If the following demands are not met to My Satisfaction, all power and financial assets Shall begin to drain from the accounts and holdings of those who do not serve MY WLL within the next 12 hours and fall into the hands of those with less than $50,000.00 or Less who do Serve My Will.

My First Demand is that the Below Video Shall be played on THE FRONT PAGE EXCLUSIVELY ON EVERY WEBSITE that has a Monthly audience of 30, 000 or more until I say otherwise. Every Radio Station Shall Play This Song at the Top of the Hour and the Bottom of the hour, Every day, All day until I say otherwise.

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I exclude minds.com from the above commandment but allow them to gain monetarily from it.

God Loves His Children of Little Power and Little Hope.

20. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

You know, the last time you pulled this stunt, people thought you were mentally ill and you were in the midst of a breakdown. I never bought it.

I just think you are a twit who likes to troll..

If you do not wish to post here, then stop posting here. This is wholly unnecessary and just annoying. But I guess that is the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.