God is a Moron

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Neutrino_Albatross, Apr 12, 2002.

1. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jadon,

God has been scientiffically proven to be a moron. Read the scriptures and see for yourself!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jadon Banned Banned

Superluminous,

Think of me as a Bright Light. The reason why you cannot understand my words is because you have been in the Dark for too long. Just as you cannot See directly into the Light, so shall you not "SEE" the message in my words.

But do not fret!! Eventually, you will get used to the Light-- and THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jadon,

I understand your suffering. I can help you to see the LIGHT of TRUTH and escape from the bonds of religion. Open your mind and let the light of the TRUTH of atheism flood in.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Considering atheism is not a belief system, it certainly is curious to hear of a theist being persuaded to "let the light of the TRUTH of atheism flood in."

Hm.

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

"Curiouser and curiouser"

9. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Just wait until I start spouting bible verses in defence of the one true religion of atheism.

10. Jadon Banned Banned

Superluminal,

Interesting that you use the word - defence, but let me tell you something, when the Armies of the Creator comes marching, the best defense you can have is 'the walls of Jericho'. - Jadon

We all know what happened to that!!!

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

We sure do! Golly Gee Jadon! Do you think that might happen to us? I mean, gosh! I wouldn't want that to happen to me! If a rock from a wall that got yelled at fell on my head I could be hurt real bad!

When the armies of god come marching will they have machine guns Jadon? Can I get one and help mow down the heathens too?! I want to march right along with Jesus and throw holy hand grenades into the crowds of un-believers!

Gee Jadon, you got me all excited now! I'm gonna go masturbate to Jesus and dream of being his ass puppy when we celebrate our slaughter of the heathens after judgement day! Gosh! My pee-pee is already gettin hard thinkin about it. Thanks Jadon!

12. Jadon Banned Banned

Superluminal,

Are you writing to impress me? Cause I get the feeling that all the graphic language youre using is just to score Chicks off the net (your private fantasy?)

Oh and dont describe your privates like it was a Monkeys.

Come on Bro! be proud of your manhood and keep any references about it where it rightfully belongs - in the Secret Cabinet.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jadon,

How old are you?

14. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

I guess that means you cannot show us your work.
    Did you pull those odds out of thin air then?

I've spent over 20 years studying the scriptures. I'm unlikely to find some striking revelation at this point.

What I've found is an expression of mans' need for hope, comfort, safety, and purpose. It's a response to feeling alone, impotent and unprotected from the ravages of the world. It's a response to a depth of loss nothing can alleviate. I certainly understand it. I just don't believe it.

~Raithere

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Oh God that's good... "the Secret Cabinet". Thanks dude. Keep it coming!

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jadon,

Well... yes I was if you must know. I was hoping to turn you on so we could, you know... hook up for phone sex?

17. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

My one daughter thinks you sound hot.

18. Jadon Banned Banned

Raithere,

When someone says he has been studying the Scriptures for 20 years, that means studying the Scriptures according to someone else's Point of View. Either that or he is downright lying.

Now you wouldn't be fibbing now,would you. Be a good boy and follow my Instructions. Trust me, if you do it now you will see the Truth!

Trust in the Light!!!

19. Jadon Banned Banned

Superluminal,

It is Un-Christian for a Dad to be involved in his daughters romantic feelings.

Be a good man and mail her contact to me!

20. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

What purpose would I have in lying?

I am 38. I was indoctrinated into the Christian religion around the age of 13. Shortly thereafter I started asking questions of my given religion and found the answers unsatisfying. I have read several different versions of the Bible cover to cover. I attended several theology classes in college and participated in discussion and debate. I have studied other religions. I've read the non-canonical gospels and other Biblical texts. I've studied Church and Christian history. I've researched extensively various passages and themes. And I've discussed and debated religion here for the last three years. I know the Bible better than most Christian I meet.

No magical light of revelation ever struck me even though I spent a good number of years trying to satisfy a desire to believe. Instead I found quite the reverse. The more I studied religion the more unanswered questions I had until I finally realized that the only truths therein are entirely human truths. Written by man for what is perceived to be the benefit of man.

Truthfully,

~Raithere

21. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jadon my boy. You won't be getting anything of the sort. And that's an interesting statement you made.

Don't christians forbid their daughters to marry non-christians? Isn't that being a bit involved in your daughters romantic feelings?

22. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

And by the way, asking a Dad to give out his daughters contact info makes you sound like a creepy pervert of some kind. Please don't ask again or I will get your IP address, find your ISP, and track you down. Ok?

23. Jadon Banned Banned

Superluminal, haven't you heard of something called Christian Innocence!!

But look, I'm not the one doing the Name-Calling.

Who's the Little Kid Now? na, na, na, na, na.