Global Warming to cause cannibalism

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by madanthonywayne, Apr 2, 2008.

1. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

Have you considered the possibility that the dentist implanted a tracking device into your teeth hence the pain! Do you set off alarms in shops? Can you pick up the local radio station in your head?

On a serious note from what you've said so far it seems that you are at the initial stages of a mental breakdown, what you are talking about is the ramblings of a troubled mind. I suggest you ask your doctor for an anti-psychotic drug which will reduce your visions of the future 10 fold.

P.S. - Change your dentist, and I hope the pain subsides for you soon.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. No tracking devices, just he placed pins touching the nerves so the fillings would transfer cold to the nerves, so I would need him to do root canals at 500-bucks per.. Plus he caused it so my lady too, so she would need a root canal, a week before he worked on my teeth, and he did the same to her 28 year old son too, two weeks before her... The bastard is marketing root canals by purposely doing what causes people extreme pain... I call him "Dr. Pain"... I feel like placing a bullet in his forehead, but that wouldn't be nice, and it's likely I'd get caught... But I'm working on my revenge... He's gonna wish he was never born...
    I reported him to all levels of authority.. including the tax department, who could determine if he does too many root canals for an average dentist... They're watching him...
    When he did my teeth work, he asked three times if I had seen another dentist... I should have clued in then... While he did the work, I noticed way too much aggression, and crude technique.. plus he mentioned thrice about root canals, even before I complained of any residual ache... He's a bad one, and he's gonna get his Pain Karma... Right now I'm hitting his dreams, and dumping my pain on him, but this is only the beginning...

I don't set off alarms in shops.. only "bells and sirens" in authority's heads, they tell me... And street lights flicker off a lot when I pass by... I am able to flip a car at will, or cause it to spin out of control, if it's following too close... I did it a few times... It was frightening... The guys Pontiac suddenly started doing 360's right in the middle of the highway at 60mph... Somehow I held his car in the magic, and stopped it just before it rammed the railing... About ten minutes later he passed me doing a 100, with his and his passenger's faces as while as ghosts... I bet he doesn't tailgate anymore... Sometimes I can make a tailgater's vehicle stall...

Once I saw four skeletons in a dodge charger muscle car as it passed me, just after the flying beer bottle missed me... A mile down the highway they hit head-on with a pickup truck, and all five died... When I passed the accident scene, all one could see was a pile of metal that barely resembled vehicles... The front of the charger was half into the truck.. and there were bits of body parts strewn everywhere... He shouldn't have tossed a beer bottle at me... Next!..

Twice I heard radio in a tooth filling... Once I found I could adjust the station by separating my teeth just a tiny bit... It was eerie... Only lasted about a minute...

It may seem like "nervous breakdown" to you, but it's that I'm holding these 1400 technologies in my memory rivers... It's a lot to hold... Plus the fact that I know all the stuff needed to restore this planet to Life, but I have absolutely no means nor authority... All I can do is watch your species meticulously destroy the planet as fast and hard as you can, and yourselves, and 99% of your 6-bil hasn't a clue about the afterlife, nor about immortality...

Sorry dude, I don't take drugs... Besides, haven't you noticed that nearly all your drugs are eventually pulled from the market..?
    Thanks for your concerns and advice...

Re: "I suggest you ask your doctor for an anti-psychotic drug which will reduce your visions of the future 10 fold."

I am able to pickup, say a sink faucet, and close my eyes, and see the last worker to work on it in its manufacture, working on it.. and I see in his mind, and see his family, and sense his feelings for them, and their's for him, and if I don't cut the focus there, it rolls back along his ancestry... I am able to monitor the future so keenly, that last year I sent the Whitehouse an email informing them that a fighter-jet was to fall out of the sky 22-hours from the time of my post, at X long. & lat... and I that would provide the details in trade for a state of the art computer...
    They obviously didn't respond...
    22-hours to the second, a fighter jet that was refueling over Iraq, got splashed with fuel, and its engines stalled, and down she came.. ScratcH one multi-million dollar Americano people-killer sky RV, which could have been saved just by a 5-thousand dollar PC...

I don't wish to numb my abilities.. I wish to enhance them... but thanks for you diagnosis and suggested treatments.. Essentially all your keen medical advice was exclusively for you...

If I wish, I am able to see your diseases from here, but what I've seen, I don't want to look anymore... Ooo Yuk! It's You who need visit more doctors.. and soon!.. Get them to do a magnetic-scan on your intestines while you've still got intestines... You is in big trouble there dude... Do your shits show occasional blood?.. You know what that means...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you need to get a lot off your chest!

Do you have any examples of one of your technologies that will save the earth from doom. I'd be very interested to know some of the others send me a private msg if you like I know a bit about dealing with a large influx of information and might be able to give you some advice.

Your right about many people not knowing about the afterlife. Perhaps if they did they their goals and approach to life would be different, and dentists would know better!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ohh.. So you've decided to try to be nice.. while you pump... Then the moment your fangs see undefended flesh, you bite and sting, and rip... I've met "you" before...

Lampblack is melting the planet's ice caps...

The third world's sub sea dump below Japan is what's boiling seawater creating "el nino"... We must cleanup that dump before it kills the Pacific...

I figured a way to create new venom genes, which will command target species what to eat, an what to fear... Pesticides and repellents would go obsolete.. we wouldn't need to kill living things to have bug free crops...

I figured out an alpha particle sampler, which vacuums radioactive particles from nuclear waste... But over time it grows itself into a nuclear critical mass, and kaboomah... It's a "circuit board nuke", or a hand grenade nuke...
    This same technology could be used to vacuum radon, concentrated at high power electricity distribution complexes...

I ain't gonna disclose anything on anything about anything...
    Either I build it in my lab, or I took it all to the grave, and humanity went extinct...

8. siliconshrew Banned Banned

Cannibalism isn't that outragious a claim. It happened on Easter Island when resources started getting low.

9. It's happening two doors down from you...

10. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Agreed, Cannibalism has always been around...but mostly in the extreme..the people on easter island died out as it was the end(no food ,no resources)...if you take that into account of the big picture then if it happens on a global scale it will be the end. and if you don't get eaten when, the 'human flesh' starts running low, people will eat other cannibals and most prob' die from the disease's which follow..
    Global warming cannot cause what is already here, and has been here as long as we have...Ted Turner is a Waldo.

I feel the car is the main problem to global warming combined with deforestation.
    If the money spent on bettering the petrol/deisel engine in the last 20 yrs by the main car manufacturer's, had been put into a non-pollutant then we would be a step closer, it only takes one of the big companies to overhaul the engine..in terms of exhaust to pollutant ratio instead of power and speed and the rest will follow suit.
    Deforestation, well that's been taken to the extent of being just dumb.

With Global warming I think the last thing we should be worried about is 'Mass Cannibalism'

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  11. That's a big forsure!.. cuz when we're gung-ho eating each other, eventually we'll run of of people to eat.. and you'll probably find the last human chewing off his arm... The last snake to eat itself...

So now that we know the last page, maybe we have the smarts to change our future into something that works...

12. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

HHmmm...:scratchin:...How do you get rid of Politics,Religion,Monetary greed...without the oxymoron 'war in the name of peace'...

13. You extinct money, by giving life back to barter, till the criminal element has been cleansed from government and industry and the Net and from my backyard.. then you create and establish a governance system that can't be infiltrated by thieves, cons, nutcases, and monkeys... And you make spot cocaino blood testing mandatory for All politicians and All religious leaders... The ones that fail, you chop their heads off on TV... Simple as that...

14. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

the government system has failed, why start again on something that has ceased to work effectively....

15. Something is needed to box the imbeciles, the monkeys, and the insane... Christianity works to keep them in line to a degree, but has also failed, because religion can't keep its paws out of government, and science... That the whole problem.. religion has infiltrated everything.. and religion doesn't know anything...

We could implement a democracy the same as the Greek's original democracy experiment as it was in its first year, and build from there...

As for the dealing with the world's criminal element, a huge walled city is required... I'd build it in southern California, near mehhico... One way in/No way out... Surrounded by an army with instructions to incinerate anything that tries to escape "Hell Town"... They want to make hell for the world, then give 'em a real hell, instead of creating hell on earth for everybody like they are doing today... It's all about gold-fever and god-fever... Those are mental diseases... Also it would be wise to treat "nipple-biters who have tasted human blood, which mutates a human into a demon... Nipple-biters need be treated and cured before they are allowed into society... It's 700 nipple biters who are in process of trying to take over the world exclusively for money... They are meticulously extincting the life on the planet... Parents should report their nipple-biter blood thirsty kids, and have them repaired, or youthenised...

The thing about the criminal element, is it procreates like rabbits... Eliminate its bloodlines by annihilating them by natural process and by extreme violence, by meticulously extincting its bloodlines, humanity's anchor...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008
  16. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

It was OK untill this...:bugeye:

17. You just haven't seen it... You don't have any data on it...

I saw it happen... I was sitting at the table eating my cheerios, when mum lets out a blood curdling scream... Turns out my little brother gordie had clamped down on her nipple, and was drawing blood, and liking it, and wouldn't release no matter what... I suggested she bonk him on the head with a chunk of 2 by 4... She didn't appreciate my suggestion... Two adults couldn't pry him off, so they trickled some vinegar into the side of his mouth, and pulled him away, and I saw a little black furry demon clawing at the air toward me, and growling... Then he changed back into the lovely little baby human.. but I knew what was inside it...

All his life he tried to do things that would harm and kill me...
    I took him out target shooting, along with two others of the family, and when I was setting up the target, he nonchalantly shot at me, missing my knee by a couple inches, as I watched the cut weeds tipping in the bullet's path...
    My little sister said, with a solemn air, "It wasn't an accident, I saw it, He pulled the thing back on the gun, and held the gun by his leg, aimed it at you, and pulled the trigger.. and his face wasn't happy, or mad, or anything like that"...

His big complaint was that he never got any love in the family... Of course not!.. at every op he tried to harm us, and our things... He was a living nightmare... he destroyed our family, and his... His "not enough love" complaint was that the moment he bit the tit, he was on the bottle.. which meant no more close mummy cuddles, and no more breast-milk... He became a monster, something like your burning bush...

I gave the little bastard a home for two years here, for him to recuperate... I painted up a bedroom, furnished it, set up a PC and connection, and provided him with a good job as my renovations carpenter...
    He bragged to a relative about bad mouthing me on three major projects, losing me $20-grand just before winter.. I had to take out a loan to survive...
    I found 40 of my valuable tools well hidden in his van... I had wondered where they were disappearing to...
    On several occasions, at night, I would find peed-upon pitchforks and various pointy objects always set at throat level just over the garden walks between my place and my relatives place... I'd find relocated critter poops on the walks... Someone pushed needles into my truck's tires... Someone poured pepsi in my truck's gas tanks... My tool shed locks were always half picked...
    And that's all just the little things... The kid is a demon, from ingesting human blood... While he was here, the plants and shrubs grew bin grotesque shapes, and seedless... I kicked him out of town, and right out of the province... After he left, the plants grew normal... After he left, I found he had dropped a key to the house, right on the edge of the driveway and the road... I found sand in my air compressor's oil... My outdoor work awning area tent was seriously ripped... While he was here, he donated to me, a boot disk with a modified undetectable natas in it... I let him use our washroom next door, and I hears a thud like my razor hitting the floor... Next day my razor's screen has a nasty hole... Always when he was around visiting my places, suddenly my razor screens would develop nasty holes... He believes he's "normal"...
    I see people like him in all areas of life, especially in those who are making wars... Gordie has absolutely zero respect for life, same as some politicians, who are doing what is destroying the planet... Gordie goes out of his way to kill things, and to cause living things extreme pain...

Are you starting to get the picture..?

18. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I'm starting to get a sort of picture but I don't think it's the one your are trying to paint...perhaps better that gordie has gone then, if he comes back you could try and be firmer,stricter or not let him in sounds better

19. I thinks we're losing the science focus of this thread.. but as far as gordie returning, there's absolutely no-way he'll dare return... His extreme high-temper driving wrecked the two old cars I had fixed up for my relative where he was staying... He was in process of retiring, getting his carpentry tools ready to deliver to his son, across Canada, a thou-miles away.. is when I found the 40 tools he had robbed, just a few days before he was to take his tools to his son... He had kept them too well hidden till then...
    Then when he returns, my shed locks are being picked again, so I opens his bedroom door, and was about to inform him that I wasn't keen on his thieving activities, when he slams his door in my face, and locks it, so I kicked the door in, and yelled at him about All the nasties he had been doing... I didn't use a single cuss word in it all... I maintained my cool, but angry as hell, and beyond "ready to kill"... I mentions the critter poops on the walks, and the pitchforks at throat level, and the various damages to my stuff, and his badmouthing losing me 20-grand, and his losing jobs because of his perpetual thieving at job sites... and tells him that these are my tools, not his!, but are the tools I make my living with, an tells him, "Your Messing With My Life!", and tells him that the tools shed locks weren't being picked till he returned, and that he has taken it way beyond me beating him to death this minute, and he glances to his collection of butcher knives, but didn't dare go for one, though he really wanted to... I frightened the hell of of him... All the while I'm screaming at him, I'm seeing he his huge butcher knife very handy... He always had that dam butcher knife close-by, fearing that one day I would one day run into one of his set up accidents, and retaliate violently for discovering his little nasties, by running into one... I almost caught him once setting up a pitchfork.. he ran inside, and hugged his butcher knife... He would sit at the TV, twirling with his precious dam butcher knife, fantasizing plunging it into my gut or throat... After I had kicked the door in, and yelled my piece, I finished it with, "These tools are my personal property!, Not yours!, Get Out of Here, Maggot!.. the neighbor crack-house dude, who was listening to it all at his open window, slams his door, and walks out to his car, and drives away... All in all, it was a hellish tense moment, that I handled quite well, given that I am always armed to the teeth with every imaginable weapon, and some I've invented... And I practice and practice with my 9mil, and the beretta, and the swords, and the sticks, and the various throwing blades, and the crossbow... I go through a lot of watermelons and softwood logs.. and I find practicing with the crossbow too expensive, because too many arrow shots hit the backs of the previous shot, destroying both... The crossbow is way too accurate for practice, unless I constantly remove the previously shot arrows...

I frightened the little gordie-demon so bad that he and my other little brother, a city away, went to the cops, and really did a number on them and me, claiming I have pistols, and that I had threatened him... He even took it to the courts, and had a peace bond activated, so while we're in court, I asks the judge to make it "dual", and that would he kindly double the time period of the bond, or make it forever... And I knew that gordie was going to use his little court case to drag our family name into the dirt, so I sent a letter to the law majors of Canada, requesting that they prevent gordie from abusing the system in using the courts for blind vendetta, so the courts stopped his mouth every time he tried to say anything other than what's related to filing a peace bond, and the court kept it to the issue of a peace bond only... I was all prepared to have gordie institutionalized into a high-security nut-house... I had the documentation all ready and with me in the court... Good thing the little bastard left...
    As result, I wrote off all my siblings, for ever.. and told them all straight that I never want to see them again, and don't ever even think of phoning!.. I don't need those little monkeys in my life... All they do is cause me pain and grief and loss... Eliminating them from my life gives the same feel that you get after finally scraping all the cow-poo of'n your boot in the field... Then it's important to sever all cosmic umbilicals to yourself, to completely free yourself from any ties... It's a good feel to be solo and free...

Humans aren't supposed to consume human blood... Mothers who have nipple biters, who have suckled blood, should do something to prevent their little demons from hurting the world... The world should do something about it, to minimize the growing quantity of hateful vile demons in the human race... This nipple-biter blood-sucking scenario deserves more scientific research... It may well be the whole base reason the world is in such a mess... I wonders if Bush every sucked a bloody nipple..? I heard rumors that he was breastfed to 14... Was that it..?

20. Quote: "Deforestation, well that's been taken to the extent of being just dumb."

Did you see ole Nixon on TV talking about his war on drugs..?
    Nixon was standing just outside his office, on camera, claiming proudly that he had the documents on his desk ready to sign to have all the world's cocaine bushes air defoliated...

I bet Cadbury and Hershey sure freaked when they heard that, cuz that's where our chocolate comes from...

Do you recall Nixon being quizzed at a televised press conference, when the reporter asked a question in comparing the today wars with WW2, and Nixon interrupts him, and proudly states, "I know the great war, I was in it..." And the reporter corrects Nixon, saying, "Sir, that was just a movie you acted in."..

And that was the end of Nixon's political carrier.. "Poof!"..
    And that was the beginning of Nixon's Alzheimer's... Now he had to forget that extreme horrid embarrassment.. and he forgot it by forgetting everything... Nixon was a Kook... Bush is a kook...
    America gives Too much power and authority to nut-cases...
    America should find a way to govern the nation without insane dictators and criminals holed-up in the white's house...

Now you've got Bush on TV, talking about his, "My War"...
    Your crazy Bush is destroying ancient human cultures...
    Humans aren't supposed to kill humans!..
    Why is America killing so many humans?..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008
  21. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I do not think that cannibalism is going a problem with global warming, if it goes that far we've lost...GAME OVER...social ettiquete will be long gone
    It's not just america, when did people with a seemingly less than average inteligence gain positions of power, which needs inteligence in a specific field to run things correctly....? is it the corruptable equation money and power, If these governmental positions where unpaid positions then the only people who would do it would be the people wanting to for the right reasons. with nothing to gains but the respect of the people,job satisfaction,pride of helping better your country rather than how many more £'s you can squeeze of 60 million individuals

22. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Wow, what a mess!

First of all, I assume you're talking about Reagan, not Nixon since Nixon never had Alzheimers (as far as I know) and was never an actor. Secondly, Reagan did serve during WW2, but he didn't see combat due to poor vision. Thirdly, his political carreer was never cut short as you describe. He served two full terms as president, which is the maximum allowed under the US constitution.

If, on the other hand, you really meant Nixon. As I said before, he never had Alzheimers and wasn't an actor. Secondly, he did serve as a Navy lieutenant commander in the Pacific during WW2. And finally (here's one you almost got right!), he did leave office early due to a scandal, but not a scandal having to do with his service in WW2.

PS How does this all connect to global warming or cannibalism?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

This is kind of an interesting situation for the moderator.