Girl asked to leave from prom due to other students fathers ogling her

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Kittamaru, May 14, 2014.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

She was forced to leave because she was causing the dads "to have impure thoughts." Ultra-religious anyone?
    Besides, that dress is just a normal dress. Not overly short at all..

Edit
    So, anyway, my post wasn't so much directed at americans as at the fanatically religious, which a relatively large proportion of america is.
    My apologies to any americans that don't qualify.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Lol... C'mon Enmos... We're dudes, no such thing as too short a dress...

But, the pissy woman didn't like the attention the girl was getting from the geezers, and kicked her out.

That's how it went down... Just a jealousy thing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Perhaps. But she justified it using religion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

That's why I have no time for religion... People use it as platform for their personal agendas.

8. Alerya Registered Member

Exactly why (even though I go to church and am a Christian) I can't stand most fanatics. If you aren't willing to use it for your own personal agenda (or if your agenda isn't the same as everyone else's) you are wrong, evil and sinful.

I agree with what everyone saying earlier that the dad's should have been the one's kicked out. The fact that we punish a girl following the guidelines (the mother even took the guidelines with them when they went dress shopping to ensure all were followed) just attributes to the rape culture that we have let grow out of control.

(BTW, Enmos...I think I'm going to throw up from your avatar!)

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What... no women in this thred claimin mysogyny... i shoud say not;;; its quite clear that men in this thred are very sympethetic toward the plight of this hot 17 year old in a short tight dress... eh :thankyou:

10. Bells Staff Member

My God, I agree with Balerion about something.

Kind of sickening really. If their kids were attending the prom and they were ogling a girl that would have been about the same age as their own kids.. That is just nasty.

11. Bells Staff Member

Well I'd say it kind of goes without saying.

The very notion or belief that women have to cover up because the men around her should not be expected to control themselves is based on misogyny.. Blame it on the girl(s) because apparently men are not supposed to know right from wrong or be able to control themselves.

To be honest I am surprised the men were allowed to stay. Imagine if you are hosting an event like this for teenagers and then one or more of the men complain that they are finding it difficult because they are having "impure thoughts" about one of the kids at the dance. You'd demand they vacate the premises immediately and probably use the words pervert and creep in the process of kicking the dad's out. Then possibly hose them down with the nearest fire hose for good measure as they ran for their lives against the baseball wielding person threatening to remove their knee caps for having such thoughts about kids.

But I digress..

12. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

If you want to ogle big breasted women, then there are sites that cater for that.

Sciforums is not one of them. So please do not use such images on this site because you want to salivate over young girls with big boobs.

I have removed the image because it was inappropriate, in the context of this thread (really, in a thread about a bunch of middle aged men staring at a teenage girl's backside and having creepy sick thoughts about a kid that was the same age as their kids, you choose to post that image?) and to be honest, I kind of expected better from you.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I get the feeling we're not getting the whole story here.

14. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

How about no compromise, you stop posting such pics with the specific intent of justifying young girls and women, and men for that matter as being mere sex objects for your sexual gratification, especially in a thread about a kid being kicked out of a prom because creepy perverts couldn't stop staring at her.. And you post pics of a young woman, and you tell men posting in this thread to ogle her? I mean, do you lack the ability to tell right from wrong and to know what is or is not appropriate?

Here is a reminder:

There is no compromise on this issue. You want to perve at young girls and their boobs, do it in the privacy of your PM's or email or however else you choose. If you push or persist with this issue, you will face further moderation.

If you are unhappy with that, then you are free to PM James R or Plazma and file a complaint that I will not allow you to post images of people, with the specific intent to have men perve at them, especially in a thread about how some men were so perverted that they were getting turned on by a kid that is the same age as their kid(s) at at a school dance. I wish you good luck with that venture.