Ghost photobombs

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

He is my best life long friend the only person with whom I trust with a secret and I 100% believe that he believes his experience occurred maybe he dreamed it but he certainly believes which makes me wonder because this man is well no fool or insane.
    Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

He should report it and see if others have reported the same. Here's an Australian website for ufo reports:

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/australia.shtml

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

He does not want to, four others were with him they swore never to tell anyone to avoid being called nuts. I cant say very much but they were on land they should not have been. There is nothing more I can add but I had to tell you.
    Alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Good enough. Tks..

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Who knows? I'm smarter than at least a few million people on the internet, maybe?

Or maybe it's just that I've learned how to think critically about this stuff and I don't have some kind of psychological need to believe in it.

9. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

That's a cruel use of MR. Especially when he/she has shown to quickly interpret '' critical analysis and critical thought'' by others, into a personal attack of himself/herself. ~~~~ I look foreward to the next pics though ~~~~ I'm going over~~~~

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I seriously doubt dismissing evidence and eyewitness accounts to support your disbelief in the paranormal or ufos makes you smarter than everyone. It just means you're narrow-minded and laden with biases against objectively arriving at the truth. It's really quite a mental handicap in my book.

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

12. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

How mistaken can you be to interpret critical analysis and thought as a personal attack?

Serious lack of critical thinking there

I'm with James on this

Put me down for the same mental handicap that seemingly comes with critical thinking

Speaking of which no-one here has explained YET why ghost have clothes

Since ghost are supposed to be the spirit of dead people do clothes have a spirit which dies and goes to clothes wardrobe heaven?

Is there a massive wardrobe on the other side with dead clothes spirits?

As a ghost are you restricted to your own dead clothes spirits or is it a free-for-all?

And I would have thought since there are millions and millions of selfies being taken each day the percentage of photos with ghost would be much higher

Enough for ANYBODY to enjoy a own ghost photo on their camera to share around

Yes this is Aunt Mary who disappeared years ago and her body never found

Still the afterlife must agree with her she's looking well

I got this old creepy guy and I got no idea who he is

So what makes a camera pick up a image which has not been seen by the person at the moment they were taking the photo?

If Science finds out what it is which allows some cameras to pick up images of ghost expect to see a ghost setting on all cameras

Right next to the UFO and Alien settings

I hope they improve the out of focus fuzzy image setting

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

The lanky figure in the back is reportedly a ghost. The folks who attended this séance held at the infamously haunted Toys ‘R’ Us in Sunnyvale, California insist the man wasn’t there at the time of this photograph. – “The Ghosts of Toys ‘R’ Us

14. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

What about.. If a spirit is non-corporeal, then why the need for a body? If ghosts are spirits then why do ghosts have bodies? Does the whole body have spirit? From toes to hair?
    Anyway, why are you questioning? This is a cut and paste picture thread remember. If you want to zap-up your own post count, start your own cut and paste picture thread. In no time at all you will have an impressive count. Check-out MR's count.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  15. birch Valued Senior Member

Spirits don't have bodies and there are countless stories of people experiencing or sensing spirits or energies of the deceased or some entity without seeing anything at times. however, a spirit can appear in the form of something or take on the form of something either familiar to the viewer or to the entity itself or in some cases i've read where it can take another form to decieve. there was a case where a male entity who was negative would mimic sounds of heckling women as well as appear as a male. others assumed it must be two different entities or unrelated groups but in that case, it was the one where it was manipulating different forms and sounds to mess with this family. the background was something of a man but it's more the energy of a negative toxic person in life and there are people like that in life or directed at certain people so why not after death? so why is that farfetched?

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Wow..someone's actually worried about my big post count? It sure ain't me...Must be something like penis envy.

17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, spirits and energies of the deceased are far-fetched to start with (from a rational, analytical stance), so any extrapolation from them would also be.

sweetpea likes this.
  18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

This photo was taken at a wedding by a friend of a colleague. The wedding party was held at an old farm in Norway, famous for being the former home of M. Munthe (a children’s book author). There was no one present at the wedding wearing black, and the picture was taken by one of the guests. The professional photographer hadn’t seen any camera ‘glitch’ like it before, and they said no one else was standing where the figure is standing. – “The Figure in Black

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Why would the existence of anything have to be rational? Is the existence of quarks rational? Is the Big Bang rational? Is your own existence rational? I highly doubt that there is a reason behind most things that exist. They just do.

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I did not say existence was rational or irrational - simply the analysis of distinguishing existent things from non-existent things.

That's how we conclude that fire-breathing dragons and ghosts likely don't exist. Because the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.

Or don't.

sweetpea likes this.
  21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Wrong. Most things that exist really do exist. There is no "don't" about it.

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

rea·son
    \ˈrē-zən\
    noun
    • : a statement or fact that explains why something is the way it is, why someone does, thinks, or says something, or why someone behaves a certain way
    • : a fact, condition, or situation that makes it proper or appropriate to do something, feel something, etc.
    • : the power of the mind to think and understand in a logical way
    To my understanding of the REASON something exist would be the laws of physics allow (not in a conscious way) what ever it is to exist

Nothing can exist outside the laws of physics

As for the WHY reason anything exist

There isn't any

You might debate why the laws of physics are the way they are

The only credible answer is ' they are what they are '

I highly doubt that there is a reason behind most things that exist

I think this is misleading

I think the wording should be

There is no reason behind all things in existence

No equivacation

23. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

Yes, there maybe something in that, I'm sure I was once haunted by my old toenail clippings. And, once I dropped a heavy roll of cable on my big toe and within a day the whole nail came away. That big toenail was popping up and spooking me for about a month after the accident.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017