Getting over a crush

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Piss all over her car or something and then realize that your life is wasting away every moment. She's dying, I'm dying, and you are dying. Everyone and everything is dying. Do you want to die being attached to an idea or desire that should have died a long time ago?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

isnt your idea dying as well?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you want to die being attached to an idea suggesting an idea has long died?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

What idea? His emotional attachment is his and his only. If he fails to get rid of it before he dies, that attachment will go with him as well. Might as well get rid of it now, eh?

What I said is a universal fact. When I am long gone, it's still true.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I think you're right, very right

PS How's life Absane?

8. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

Hello darksidZz. In my opinion issues of the sort cannot be solved with logical insight by going through everything that happened between individuals. Acting as a friend, doing this or that with her means only that you have access in some part of her life that's all. Unrequited love sucks. I don't know if you think it as love, but well it does suck big time when you are the only one feeling it. Time. Earth will rotate and rotate and you will forget. You'll feel as good as your old self again.

ej

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Absane helped me abit, he's right, it was just my attachment not hers, she didn't care. Your advice holds true as well, still I feel conflict within my heart, how strange eh?