Germany & France are to blame for the Iraq War!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and? That's still no cause for war. Or if it at least is, then those should have been the reasons for us going to war with Iraq rather than the made-up lies that we were given. If you want to start going after bad people, why haven't we gone to war with Israel instead? They ALREADY have nukes and other WMDs, and they've broken the most UN sanctions out of any country. Isn't the breaking of UN sanctions one of the reasons you give for invading Iraq? Iraq had illegal missles and you know what? They disarmed them all. But guess what? We decided to invade them anyways. I see lies and propoganda works easily on you.

Where, exactly, did I say the COUNTRY was profiting from the war in Iraq? I said Bush 'n Co are. They are PERSONALLY and PRIVATELY profiting from the war due to all the military contracts that were given to his cronies as well as other stocks they own and other companies they're apart of. It's like me putting a lot of money in Apple Computers as well as military investments only to become president one day and invade Microsoft, kill em all, so Apple is the only one left and I benefit from it as well as benefiting from having stocks in the machines that helped kill those bastard Microsoft employees.

- N

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Why does this kid keep talking about countries making cash off the middle east when thats exactly what America is now trying to get in on?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Germany,France,Russia,
    the reasons we are in iraq

and france and russia are the reasons we will end up, long range bombing iran,
    France for being irans biggest business partner along with russia, who has a deal to supply them with another 27 nuclear power stations, or irans codename for nuclear power stations is "acess to nukes"

3 cheers for russia,
    President Putin dont forget to supply zimbabwe, syria, yemen, sudan,burma,libya,palestine,indonesia,
    with nuclear technology too.

After all you supplied north korea with 56 kilograms of Russian plutonium on the black market
    http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/nk-fact-sheet-pr.cfm

Russia on a mission to supply the worlds crazy countries with nukes.
    hip hip hooray

Vodka swilling countries dont you just love them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dkb218 Banned Banned

VINCENT - PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

First, either don't read the FULL news account or you outright lie to suit the post. You know damn well it was never reported the Suddam was encouraing people to blow themselves up!!!! Just make the shit up Vincent!

Bush is NOT making money in Iraq? Really? No One Dime? You Sure About That Vincent? Ever heard of the Carlyle Group Vincent?

8. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

haha
    hapsburg-german lover
    vincent- UK obsesser
    me - DAMN proud US citizen
    oliver- proud citizen (pretty sure)
    DKB- hates bush with more of a passion than michael moore with doughnuts.(i no, scary..)

but lets all agree on everything.
    france=pussies.
    i mean jesus christ im taking french, just cuz its easy as fuck, and holy crap their culture is so pussy like.
    one of their nation's biggest arguments was: Should the Eiffel Tower have lights attached to it for night time. (true fact)
    I MEAN COME ON >:-O
    also, their language.. its so.. irritating.
    and if u think Bush is a pussy, have u ever seen a live recording of the lil frenchies at the UN... their more scared of Saddam than his actual torture victims.
    they let ANYONE walk over their country. If Madagascar wanted to go to war with france, they would take over their county in less than 10 days.
    haha, so stick up for what you think is right, but, i mean if u take france's side in this one... than my friend. YOU ARE A PUSSY

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Ladies n' gentlemen I think we have here clearly one of the most moronic posts ever posted in this place.

LOL good grief!

let's just have another look at these pearls of pure unadulterated wisdom

as opposed to your culture whitetrash? Just what is your culture?

pails into insignificance with the shear level of irritation you unleash
    upon us.

nah, that's just the countries america invades.

IF. Thats the keyword, IF.
    The thing is the only people with a hard-on for invading other countries are you bunch of inbred trailertrash inbred rednecks.

10. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

1. The only reason the US and UK are in Iraq is because they both need cheaper oil... They attacked iraq out of their own reasons, no one asked them to go there. Russia on the other hand, has the worlds second largest oil reserve, and has no need for it.

2. Russia dosnt sell nuclear material.

3. 56 kilograms of plutonium is a tiny amount, considering the material is denser than gold. And if you learn to read your own fucking links, it was 56 kg of russian MADE plutonium which was stolen and sold by a third party on the blackmarket.

4. Russia is'nt on a mission to supply anyone with nukes. If they were, thank god, atleast now the US will be too scared of nuclear strike-back to terrorise another 3rd world country.

5. your just angry that we can survive drinking more than a shot of vodka, because south asian people cant process alcohol at all.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  11. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Ah, my bad. I misunderstood you. In that case I can vouch for what those two guys said.

12. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2846365.stm

Palestinians get Saddam funds

Iraq regularly parades volunteers to "liberate Palestine"

Saddam Hussein has paid out thousands of dollars to families of Palestinians killed in fighting with Israel.

Relatives of at least one suicide attacker as well as other militants and civilians gathered in a hall in Gaza City to receive cheques.

"Iraq and Palestine are in one trench. Saddam is a hero," read a banner over a picture of the Iraqi leader and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat at the ceremony.

With war looming in the Middle East, Palestinian speakers condemned the United States and Israel, which dismissed the ceremony as support for terrorism.

Saddam's payments

$10,000 per family
    $25,000 for family of a suicide bomber
    $35m paid since September 2000
    PALF figures

One by one, at least 21 families came up to receive their cheques from the Palestinian Arab Liberation Front (PALF), a local pro-Iraq group.

A Hamas suicide bomber's family got $25,000 while the others - relatives of militants killed in fighting or civilians killed during Israeli military operations - all received $10,000 each.

DKB

YOU WERE SAYING SOMETING ABOUT SADDAM, NOT PAYING FAMILIES IN PALESTINE COMPENSATION FOR SUICIDE BOMBS.

JUST WHAT DO YOU CALL 35 MILLION DOLLARS PAID SINCE SEPT 2000.

DKB
    AS USUAL YOU ARE THE LIAR NOT ME
    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETING EVERTHING I REPORT IS FROM THE BBC NEWS.
    SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO FIND A LIAR HERE EITHER LOOK IN THE MIRROR, OR TRY FINDING A POSTER WHO DOES NOT BACK HIS FACTS UP!!!

I DO BACK MY FACTS UP, AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A SMART ARSE, YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK STUPID EVERYTIME WITH ME, YOU ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE HOMEBOY.

13. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Some people are crazy:

Im sure however that whoever said it said it to benifit his own intentions, and not that saddam actually beleives that, If he did he would have become a suicide bomber himself. who ever said it though is a fucking idiot.

All I see in reports like this one is: propoganda.

America pushed the decision to put the new state of israel in the Middle East, instead of Argentina (Who volenteared to do it) This shows that they wanted a friend of presence in the middle east, as a military pillar out of which the US could have influence in that area. No one with even 50 IQ points, would replace Muslim land, and replace them with a jewish nationalist state, not to mention jarusalem which has been in conflict its entire existence. So everyone knew very well what would happen in the middle east if israel was put there.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  14. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

When palestinian families were being payed $25,000 dollars to be suicide bombers, it is not hard to see why they had so many volunteers, when they have 90% unemployment there.

Saddam and osama bin loony laden, a billionaire and a millionaire, who have used there wealth, to send boys, and young men, to there deaths,young people who have had no life, maybe not even a wife, while they paymasters have had dozens of wifes, for a cause that neither saddam or osama is willing to die for.

Saddams sons died fighting, saddam was pulled out of a skunk hole, with a white flag stuck up his arse.

When osamas time comes, he will also surrender limply, and claiming ill health to delay prosecutions like all madmen before him, when the time comes to pay for there actions,suddenly they all have weak hearts, or they have imaginary strokes.

These two men have sent thousands to there deaths, with macho bullshit talk, but when it comes right down to it, the pair of them are a pair of transvestites, frightened of there own shadows.

15. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Yes I find it interesting that more money was spent on the capture of saddam, a lower priority target than osama, the man supposedly responsable for 9/11.

Osama unlike saddam, supposedly caused a massive terrorist act on US soil. Yet a man responsable for such a crime is still free, and by the reports on the news is'nt exactly being looked for. Yet at the same time another dictator goes to prison and his country is occupied. And suggesting america dos'nt like dictators is moronic, they enstated them as "democratic leaders" all over the fucking globe, a prime example is augusto pinochet and batista, not to mention saddam himself who enjoyed plenty of american money in his day.

So whats going on?

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Exactly what is going on Odin'Izm, are you working illegally in the uk,or are you a pot smoking, vodka swilling student.

Answers please my russian friend.

And how dare you complain about the british weather, compared to russian weather britain is the tropics.

And for once i agree with you, osama bin loony laden, should have been the main target, christ with all the satellite imagery they have these days, it should not be that hard to find, a man with two red horns sticking out of his head in pakistan.

I know its pakistans country, but money talks there bigtime, if they had greased the right pockets, they would have had results by now.

And i also can not help but think, that either the italian or russian mafia, could have done a better job nailing his slimy arse, to the wall by now.

17. dkb218 Banned Banned

Wow! I feels so stupid! Damn Homeboy, ya got me! HOWEVER - your original post stated that
    Maybe it's me HOMEBOY but for some reason I can't find the part of the article that states he was persuading families to get the THICKEST member to blow themselves up. The article states:
    Maybe it's me again, but this article points to ONE suicide bomber. ONE. I don't know Vincent, this doesn't seem to support you statement that Suddam ENCOURAGED people to blow themselves up. Seems he provided support AFTER the fact to families of Palestinians killed in fighting with Israel. Try again HOMEBOY!

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, I was under the impression that this was a proven fact ....that Saddam did pay the families of dead Palestinian terrorists? In fact, wasn't it $25,000 for each family? And wasn't this allegation even brought up and proven in the UN?

I was also under the impression that he openly admitted to helpiing the families of dead Palestinian terrorists before the war ...on a television interview.

Am I completely erroneous on this issue??

Baron Max

19. dkb218 Banned Banned

Jack, I don't hate Bush. It's the policies I dislike. It's the tactics used to accomplish the goals. If your going to attack another country, don't lie about it - just tell the people the truth. It's like we're all stupid in the eyes of this administration. Like we can't see for ourselves. Hey, Jack, believe it or not, I love this country. I just dislike being lied to.

20. dkb218 Banned Banned

Yes, what you state is a proven fact. What Vincent states is NOT proven. I'm looking for something that says he encouraged people to blow themselves up. That he paid people to commit suicide. What I see is that he provide support AFTER the people died fighting. Also, I don't consider people fighting for there homeland "terrorist".

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But if they knew that they're families would recieve money, you don't see that as encouragement to fight/blow themselves up? I think it's great encouragement!! Some of those people would never see $25,000 in their entire lives ...that's fantastic wealth for those people!

How can you not see that as encouragement, as incentive?

Baron Max

22. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Im a student, I dont smoke pot, Im here legally , I drink vodka but not in the crazy amounts some russians do.

That just shows you know nothing about russian weather, in the summer its over 40C, in winter its -40C. Although, It probably rains as much in the tropics as it does in britain.

Somthing is fishy, we both agree.

I think they just dont want to catch him... He did give them an excuse to get into the middle east once again. Why bomb the man who feeds your economy.

They put more money towards finding saddam, then they did towards Osama. They must not want to catch him, And considering he has compleatly disapeared from the news, I think they want people to forget he ever existed, and switch the symbol of blame for 9/11 to all muslims in general. not that bastard osama who took credit for it.

23. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

No. Incorrect. Austria, Prussia, and Rhine-Palatinate. Not all of Germany.

And rude, too. Well, mainly in the cities.
    Over near Belgium, the Rhine, etc...they're nice, because they live near the nice people: the Rhenish and Flemish.