Germanwings Tragedy - Is it now all about the money?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

So a 150 dead ain't a tragedy in your view, QQ? You sicken me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I suppose you think that the next 150+ dead because of a possible cover up is any less sickening?
    Why do you think I am challenging the so-called evidence?
    Your desire to bury the potential of Airbus equipment failure under the unproven suicide of a co-pilot is considerably more sickening.

Well what have you got to say?
    That it is ok to blame a co-pilot before the case is actually proven against him?
    Or are you just going to spew your nonsense and run?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So armed gunmen storming into a building where a satirical magazine is published and slaughtering people is now somehow the same as sneaking into a restricted area and cracking complicated and proprietary software?

Allow me to give an appropriate response to that "correlation"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By whom was it reported as "trivial"? A member of the flight crew? The ground mechanics?
    Obviously, it couldn't have been that "trivial" if they felt it was worth looking into.

It is also feasible that bigfoot(s) is/are real, and the reason we haven't found their remains yet is because before they die they communicate with a race of extraterrestrials who come and take them away for space-cremation...

Just because something is feasible (in so much as it cannot be utterly dis-proven) doesn't mean it is probable.

I presume by VRBB you mean the Black Box recorder (typically called an FDR or Flight Data Recorder, and maybe you mean the CVR (Cockpit Voice Recorder)... I don't know how/where you got VRBB from) If so - you ARE aware that this is a special component designed specifically to survive a crash and fire... they are also typically located in the tail of the aircraft:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_recorder

Now, I dont' know about you, but it seems to me like that between having the entire aircraft to act as a shock absorber, and being purpose-built out of incredibly strong materials, it would be far more likely to survive than most other components...

Is that so? I dare say it is interesting how you know my mental state at this time - are you a spy?

Oh, do they now? So now you, oh great expert on all things computational, are saying that the virus has to be in the OS software itself? You are aware that it is incredibly trivial to write a startup script that is run as the OS loads and can be given priority to run before another application (such as, say, a users antivirus system). Or, if one wants to be really mean, they could create something that infects the BIOS/CMOS itself (or the UEFI that newer boards are using)... even worse are viruses that infect the firmware chips of hardware:
    As researchers at Kaspersky Labs discovered:
    However, creating stuff like this requires a lot of time, access, and a depth of understanding that surpasses a mere maintenance person.

Or, perhaps, as they said, they were getting unusual activity/alarms from it, so he disabled it out of consideration that it could be malfunctioning - after all, the pilot has neither the expertise nor the experience to troubleshoot it mid-flight.

AHa, and now we come to the crux of it - people like you can find "fear gambits" in just about anything.

It must be scary, to live in this world with the kind of outlook you have...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And your desire to try and excuse away the actions of this man and try to blame some made up conspiracy bullshit is beyond sickening - it's abhorrent.

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

hee hee I have my methods...

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

So far
    MH370 has gone inexplicably missing
    Air Asia8501 had a proven FAC failure.
    Germanwings flies at 700 kph into a mountain.
    And now we have had an A320 flight in Canada go down
    and you wish to kick back and ignore the obvious...

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

hee hee .. why do you think you are more interested in attacking me instead of dealing with the topic of this thread? guess...

play the man and not the ball...? why?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ignore the obvious fear-mongers such as yourself? Yes, I'd love to be able to ignore them - unfortunately, some of us have to take a stand against what can only be described as paranoid delusions.

I am curious... what group, exactly, is responsible for these varied and differing incidents? Is it the Illuminati perhaps?

Careful, if you keep poking around in their business, they might make you disappear! lol

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

The ball has already been played - it was spiked into the ground at your feet by several arguments born of logic, fact, and rational thinking. You are the one standing there waving a shuttlecock racket around and swinging at imaginary insects.

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

No they wont...
    and no it is not that simple...

but they might want you to disappear just like they might want a heap of passengers to...

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What logic?.. what facts?
    Call to authority is not much good.
    Facts that aren't media hype ...very few.
    At the moment no one knows jack shit.

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and what do you have to say about the CVRBB they reckon they found with out resorting to authority and attacking me because the truth is staring you in the face.

compare these two recovered flight recorders:

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Why would they want one of their own to disappear?

You really are blinded by your paranoia. Every question you have asked has been replied to, and you ignore it... it's borderline troll behavior. I guess it's a good thing you are posting in the crank sections - this kind of woo bullshit wouldn't be accepted in the science sub-forums

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What in the flying hell is a CVRBB? Stop making up words and acronyms...

FDR = Flight Data Recorder
    CVR = Cockpit Voice Recorder

And what are you asking about them? Why is the one more mangled than the other? Why is the one on the bottom grey? What are you asking here?

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well to digress back a few posts, the top red painted CVR was apparently recovered from a crash site that was littered with totally pulverized bits and pieces . In fact not even the engines nor the landing gear and tyres survived such pulverizing. Yet here was have a CVR BB that is still painted red made from plate steel and stainless steel, still relatively intact...

The lower CVR is a black box recovered from an actual plane crash.. The above one well, who knows...it could have come from any where, but certainly not a hot pulverizing accident like purported.

You need to prove to your self that it is genuine.. do the research , look at the available crash site images and make your own judgement...

Does this look pulverized to you?

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

1) What evidence do you have that the red CVR was made from plate/stainless steel and not the titanium container that is commonly used?
    2) Again, we are talking about a device mounted at the rear of the plane - it is quite feasible that, upon impact, it sheared off and bounced out of the immediate crash zone, and thus was not in any actual fire.
    3) Again, we are talking a device designed to survive virtually anything that could befall the aircraft... the rest of its components are not.

You say the lower CVR was recovered from an "actual plane crash"... are you now claiming the co-pilot didn't manage to get the plane into the dirt? If so... where is it, and where did the debris come from?

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

And if I am not mistaken the writing is in French when it should be in German...

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

see post #461

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

The actual bit that is made of stainless steel or titanium is the cylindrical bit. The rest is pressed steel. Possibly 3mm gauge

I used to work with this sort of steel a lot as a welder (DLI Ticket)
    The folded steel parts have not been pulverized when everything else on the site more or less has been including both engines, and landing gear. ( according to the huge number of images published.)

*Stainless steel or titanium is not typically folded as it is way to tough, it cracks or shatters...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.