German Crime of Circumcision

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Epictetus, Jul 11, 2012.

?

Are you or someone you know planning to be circumcised in Germany?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2013.
  1. Ja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nein

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. No, but it's always been my fondest wish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have no penis and care nothing for those who do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

Referring to the thread Circumcision is a crime now in Germany. I am baffled that this thread is a constant favorite with new posts every time I log in to SciForum. I find it unreadable, so forgive me if this has been said: People I know who have never been circumcised say that their orgasms are throughout the body. As many of you know, for those of us who have been snipped by the doctor or rabbi, orgasms are more localized though there may be shivers up and down the spine. I suppose male circumcision came about the same way Islamic African female circumcision did: holy rollers don't want people to have too much fun.

Anyway, here's a joke: an Israeli woman is looking for a rabbi who does circumcisions - for her sons bar mitzvah. Finally, she finds his shop and says, "I had an awful time finding you. Why do you have all those clocks hanging in your front window?" The rabbi shrugs and follows the time honored Jewish tradition of answering a question with a question: "What should I hang in the front window?"

Finally, I thought I would conduct a poll on the topic of the German crime of circumcide.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I have been circumcised, and I can tell you - for my wife and I, orgasm can be an all-encompassing, paralyzing thing that leaves you laying there afterwards just radiant... so yeah, I don't buy for one moment that circumcision lowers the effect of orgasm. Personally, as someone who HAD sex before finding my one and only and getting married, I can say this with some experience - having sex with the person you are MEANT to be with, with the person who fully completes you... it's indescribable. Sex before my wife, while fun, was NOTHING like what she makes me feel... so I really do think the emotional/spiritual connection amplifies and intensifies things a lot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

yes
    i and several other activists are planning a protest circumcision in germany next week. we plan to snip each others foreskins (under medical supervision of course)

occupy bundestag​

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

i am not sure i quite understand :shrug:

8. Bells Staff Member

Hmm.. Should follow Turkey's example:

Bolstering its popularity, Turkey’s ruling Justice and Development party is organizing a mass circumcision ceremony in an old Istanbul square for poor Turks.

"Circumcision is an important tradition in Islam," Mayor Ibrahim Kavuncu told Reuters on Wednesday, July 13.

Families and their boys assembled in a square fronting Eyup Sultan Mosque to circumcise their boys in an AK-organized mass ceremony.

Draped in blue cloaks over cream satin shirts and wearing caps, the boys each carry a small staff.

Shepherded into a circle around a janissary band, they practice waving the staves in time to the music.

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Problem I got with circumcision? skin pills off the head of penis and it hurts like **ck, I simply do not want to continue sex with my penis unpeeled like that. Or should I just don't give a **ck and continue with it? Wouldn't it hurt me?

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

To put it bluntly - for us, sex is great. Having been circumcised as a newborn didn't appear to leave me "less sensitive" or "incapable of fulfilling my wife's needs" if you catch my drift...

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, a patriarchal society would never sabotage their own orgasms.

12. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Is that a joke? There are plenty of rigidly patriarchal societies that strongly curtail orgasms. The point is for the mucky-mucks to control sex, marriage and reproduction, not to cater to general male enjoyment as such.

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

The only people who could give authoritative answers to this question are men who were not circumcised, had an active sex life, then were circumcised later as adults, and continued to have an active sex life.

Only they would be able to tell us with some authority that sex without a foreskin is better, worse, or indistinguishable from sex with a foreskin.

Men who convert to Judaism are required to undergo ritual circumcision if they haven't already. But conversion to Judaism is rare since it is not an evangelistic religion and on the contrary rather discourages conversion. In any case these conversions usually occur in Western countries where most of us are circumcised already.

I would assume that conversion to Islam would require the same ceremony. These conversions are more likely to take place in the Third World, where circumcision is not as common. Perhaps African men should be interviewed.

14. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Err, you probably should have said "in the USA," rather than "in Western countries." Neither circumcision nor Jews are widespread in Western countries other than the USA.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't know of any.

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Umm what about the middle age catholic church? Demonised sex beyond imagining to the point we are STILL dealing with the fallout, called masterbation "self abuse" but was ridgedly patriarchal

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Hence why I said "didn't appear to"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Gustav Banned Banned

silly fraggle
    all that uncuts have to do is slide the foreskin back, slap a cock ring on and take dick out for a spin

they have the best of both worlds

-------------------------------------------

oh
    this has gotta be the most brain dead poll ever!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  19. Hoatzin ruminant bird Registered Member

Gustav, I think you miss the fact that the poll and post are parody

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But you see, the problem was that those people still had orgasms, they just had them in a socially unacceptable way.