George Carlin on Religion...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Thoreau, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Read my previous post. And stop calling me a deluted atheist, you closed-minded bigot.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Dumbass !? Now that's not nice.. you naughty boy !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:bravo: We spongies have to stick together..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yeah, I read them, you never explained why you have no problem with biased comments favoring atheism, in fact you also have no problem with atheists saying theists are deluded (they do that constantly)

So the only conclusion is that you only care if the comments are baised against atheism meaning that your own bias is left NAKED

8. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Um... lets see... do I have to slow this down for you????

I

FAVOR

AN

ATHEISTIC

POINT

AS

MUCH

AS

I

FAVOR

A

CHRISTIAN

POINT.

And if you would just go back and read the past 3 pages, I've told you time and time again. Your eyes look but you can't read.

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one.

Now explain why if that's true have you not spoken out against biased atheistic comments?

10. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Because no atheist has ever told me directly that I was deluted, wrong, immoral, sinning, and have not denied the possibility of a God.

AND AGAIN Just because one does not acknowledge a god, does not mean that they refuse the possibility of a god.

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

:bravo:

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

ROFL Well that's obvious when you post threads favoring atheism

I haven't told you any of those things besides deluded, ofcourse atheists won't because they agree with your positions (ROFL)

According to the moderators saying someone is deluded is not an insult

Right you deluded atheist

13. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Ok dude, seriously. I'm done here. I've done everything I can possibly do in order to TRY to get you to see my reasoning. 3 pages and 2 days later, we have accomplished NOTHING because you refuse to see another side other than your own. I accept whatever it is you may believe, and I have no problem with it UNTIL you insult someone else. You believe what you want to believe and nothing more. And thats f****g fine and dandy, its your loss not mine. Until you are able to think for yourself and have an intelligent conversation, I have absolutely nothing else to say to you regarding this issue. If you have a problem with my withdrawl from this conversation, quite frankly you can kiss my @$$. Have a wonderful evening and take care.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Welcome to the reasoning of the one and only VitalOne lol

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yeah your reasoning is simple, insult theism and expect positive comments from theists, say you only have a problem with biased theistic comments, then pretend you're unbiased and say yeah well if atheists insulted me (even though my comments favor atheism) then I would have a problem too, even though atheists have no reason to insult me since I haven't insulted them

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Great strategy you deluded atheist

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Right.. :roflmao:

17. VitalOne Banned Banned

Nice one you deluded atheist, you should really wake up from this imaginary fantasy land you live in

"I don't have to explain anything, why not just laugh, then pretend I'm right, CHECKMATE!!!"

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I don't have to explain anything TO YOU. There is a difference...
    There is not a whole lot someone can achieve by talking to you Vital.

19. VitalOne Banned Banned

In other words "I have no arguments, let me pretend I do to dodge out of it"

Good one!!!

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Obviously, the chances of useful discussion happening in this thread are close to zero.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.