gender views cause of incel.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

You validated it by blaming women and victims of rape and sexual assault for being raped and sexually assaulted. You did this by putting it down to men needing sex.

It is inherently dangerous.
    That is because we are correct and we have the documentation to prove it (and many have been linked).
    Firstly, I did not start this thread. You did.

Secondly, I have corrected your ridiculous assertions about women and gender equality. You have openly argued against gender inequality when you blamed women for being raped. Gender equality is recognising each individual as human beings. You demoted women to being mere fuck holes who must comply when men apparently "need sex" and blame them for men who force women to have sex or who kill or harm women for not having sex with them..

That is not gender equality. You utterly and completely fail to recognise women as human beings with rights equal to that of men.
    Unbelievable. You still persist with this fallacy.

Men who rape do not get "sexual relief". Men who rape use sex as a tool to overpower and remove control from their victims. It is why men who rape have often raped before. It's not the sex that brings them relief. It is the notion of overpowering and dominating the victim that brings them relief. Sex is merely a tool. They get off or get relief by overpowering their victims by using sex. It's not the sex that's bringing them relief. It's everything else connected to the rape.

A majority of rapes are committed by people known to or are intimate with the victim (ie, spouse, partner, boyfriend, date).

Most sexual assaults occur among people who know each other, typically in some type of actual or potential romantic or sexual relationship (Black et al., 2011)​

The survey is quite comprehensive.

Those are the facts.

You are equating making children go to school with rape?

Do you want to know why rape is traumatising? In detail?

When he first pins you down, when he grinds his penis into you, when he manages to free one of his hands that were holding you down to grope your breasts, shove his fingers into your mouth, when he shush's you to try to stop you from struggling, when he undoes his pants and forces his hands onto your genitals and into them, when he rubs his penis up and down your genitals, when he comments on how he thinks you are liking it because your body will involuntarily respond, when he leans over and breathes your skin as he shoves his penis into you..

Without your consent.

When you lie there and think about fight or flight.. When you debate whether it's better to just let him finish and hope like hell you get out of this alive or try to fight him off and hope like hell that he doesn't become even more violent and you are able to get away..

It's not just "disgust". It is traumatising because you have been denied any rights, any control over your own body, it is traumatising because that person has taken your body without your say or control, without your ability to stop it.

It is traumatising because someone just took your very sense of self from you and spat and shit on it and you have no say in the matter.

It is literally what you have said in this thread.

The only one with a twisted perception here is you.

What the fuck?

That is an intention to rape. Your common way of getting women "in the mood for sex" shows an intention to inebriate women with the express intention of raping them. You are suggesting premeditation to rape is normal behaviour.
    What you are pushing is not only immoral, it is also illegal.

Why are you advocating rape as being somehow normal? That drugging women with alcohol or other substances to have sex with them later because you somehow believe that this is how you get women in "the mood for sex", is normal behaviour. What is wrong with you? Please seek help immediately.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

You have literally argued for inebriating women so she "gets in the mood" or you believe more receptive of sex (when she otherwise would not have been)..

What is wrong with you?
    It has everything to do with victim blaming and shaming.

And your lack of empathy has been pretty obvious throughout this thread.
    If a feminist woman goes into a house alone with a man, strange or otherwise, and she is raped, it's her rapist's fault and not hers.

Your suggestion that she somehow brought it on herself.. Seriously, you are in dire need of psychological and psychiatric help that this site is not equipped to provide you.
    You blame the victim and claim you "do not care", you make excuses for rapists, you show a complete lack of empathy for victims, you are incapable of even recognising them as human beings, you justify your obscene ideology with ridiculous examples.. You are a classic psychopath and you are also a very dangerous individual.

Firstly, this isn't lions eating sheep. Secondly you continue to shame and blame the victim (refer to your "feminist woman" example above).. Thirdly, looking at something objectively involves looking at the entire thing objectively, which would entail looking and understanding what it is you are looking at, having known and understood the literature. You aren't being objective. You are pulling whatever sociopath type excuses you have for rape and sexual violence, stating them as fact and refusing to acknowledge what years of research has shown about sexual violence. Your sole attempt here has been to justify rape and sexual violence against women as being normal behaviour, you have repeatedly diminished it, you have victim blamed and shamed. You are the typical incel. The only reason you have not offended yet is because you are afraid of the consequences.
    One cannot have an objective discussion about anything with you because you are a fucking psychopath.

Multiple people have striven to educate you, to provide you with the correct information. You have refused to acknowledge it, made some horrific claims about rape victims, you have openly blamed victims, you have justified rape and diminished its impact.. Your arguments have been based on emotional bias based solely on how you view women and men and what you deem to be their roles in society and in relationships. You do not get to accuse anyone of having "twisted perceptions" when you have openly argued for raping women as being normal, when you have victim blamed and shamed, when you have normalised violence against women and diminished it to men apparently simply needing sex.
    You are simply passing the blame onto the woman. You are incapable of even blaming the rapist.

Your argument is solely to empower the rapist.

We aren't the ones justifying rape. You are.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

It's all about looks these days.

If a guy is rich and handsome then he can easily get pretty girls to like him but if a guy on the other hand is poor and ugly-looking then it is going to be very difficult for him to get any kind of positive attention from pretty girls.

It's not hard to figure out what turns all women on: it's a man's looks and money which turn them on and I know that and I have proof.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Rape is against the law. Being an annoying "feminist" is not (as the semantics are in my mind so mixed up on issues like these.)

I posted this about, Trump, in another thread but it may have been lost in my intended meaning - you can't compare people and civilization to lions and bears for the one crucial fact that people are not lions or bears. http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-post-whatever-thread.160989/page-2#post-3530064

Have you ever been so scared to react physically to a man easing his way to a completely dominant position of raping you? Not knowing that if you act and screw up, things could turn out worse and only having seconds to seconds to decide?

That does not sound like a productive society.

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Do you seriously just hate women?

10. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

No I do not.

I just tell it like it is.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And there's no such thing as shallow men who only care about looks?

Also, looks and success are visual indicators of intelligence and mental well being. Even overweight or ugly guys can project success and attract women if they have something cool going with their lives. Fuck, even Charles Bukowski had groupies.

12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I thought beauty was in the eye of the bolder.

Don't know what gave me that idea.

13. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

14. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

15. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i am going to have to read this again once i have loaded my brain up with potasium
    every sentence is a page

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Seattle Valued Senior Member

If you are "ugly" then why do you insist on getting pretty girls? Why don't you give some attention to the ugly ones? If you aren't interested in the ugly ones then why should the pretty girls be interested in you?

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

"sexually attracting women"
    There is quite a ring of absurdity to the use of the phrase & the infered premise.

which culture ?
    which country ?
    how many decades ?
    has it been normal for men to sexually attract females ?

because if you think your being all modern and such and complaining about the loss of something of a bygone era... your trapped inside a serious mental illness.
    as serious as a hard core drug addiction that drives basic behaviour patterns.

india, worlds second largest population
    1.5 billion people ?
    what has been the basic cultural norm for the last few hundred years ?
    arranged marriage !

soo... there goes 1 possible example of "sexually attracting females"

soo... imagining for a moment the term "sexually attracting females" and its terms of applied use.

patriarchal eurocentric white middle class USA male appearing to be the sexual desire of a white middle class eurocentric very attractive female...

i mean really ?
    you do realise how foolish you look right ?

the supposition that very attractive white eurocentric females might somehow be kept as slaves and thus to deny them their sexual desire and right to expres it...

"cultural diatribe rhetorical games of reasons why the patriarchal male should not keep themselves
    clean, hygienic & socially interesting"

ready set go !

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

do white middle class eurocentric very attractive american females find whining to be a highly desirable sexual attribute from a sexual prospect ?

is that what they sexually lust after ?

lol

unkept surly smelly bad tempered passive aggresive male wonders why all the hottest women are not day dreaming about them as their ideal sexual fantasy...

19. Bells Staff Member

Because they view women as a status symbol..

Women are objects to these men. A trophy.

Have you never noticed that men like Pluto, gamelord, and co, complain about how women go for looks, while ignoring the fact that they obsess with how women look more than any woman ever has about a guy?

Seattle likes this.
  20. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

narcissism ?
    is this a Gender programmed bias of the self created by parenting & society as they go through puberty ?
    a male narcissistic developmental psychopathic dissasociative dysfunction ?

it reminds me of a condition i see in children around early puberty where they obses over having a oppostie gender sexualised partner to model the power & autonomy of their parental role models they are being programmed and controlled by.
    Typically the parents are are heavily gender stereo typing and usualy involves a mixed(blended?) family situation where there is signifigant emotional disfunction by the male having dissasociative interaction with the child. parents are typically late 20's to early 30's and pre-occupied with their own Egos
    it twists the mind of the child as they seek to model independance as a form of personality individuation.

i find it oh so sad to see, the breaking of the mind of a child.
    its quite common.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  21. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

You are simply wrong here in my opinion. Women many times also obsess about a guy's looks and most women will definitely not date a very ugly-looking guy even when they say they would.

Looks are important to both men and women when it comes to who is attractive and who is not.

It's just human biology in my opinion. We all want a good-looking partner because good looks signifies good health and good health is important if you want to carry on your genes so your offspring will have an advantage over others.

It's just evolution at work in my opinion. It's just basic human biology in my opinion.

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There are a couple words that go here, and I'm never anxious to say them because, well, then I have to explain them, and, I don't know, I mean, you're not exactly unaware of the notion, nor the question of how much effort is appropriate trying to explain rape envy in a room historically incapable of rationally countenancing the finer nuances of what traditional articles of faith require be blatantly invisible, and that latter is the problem, like trying to figure out if I want to plot a course to sail past Meagher on the way to Dixon and, well, yeah, even Leyonhjelm, because it's all part of the same thing, and if I'm twitching at a post↗ from a few years ago, well, none of us really want to read it again, though it does also refer to another post↗ from the same old thread, and in both of those we are right back to those two words that, damn it, I went and said, anyway, and it is so not going to be a fantastic voyage↱.

23. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Ugliness? Survival of the fittest. Natural selection (which refers to women's choice.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.