Gaza, the Killing fields!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, Jun 24, 2008.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

by your logic there aren't any polish or russians or english or french.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Buffalo, you have no credibility when arguing against Muslims. You are a racist demagogue. If this was a properly moderated forum, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Seriously, why are you obsessed? How old are you? Don't you have a job or anything?

I'm pretty sure there is many things you can do with your life than try and make all people hate Muslims. You are a man without conscience or wisdom. Act your age.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

S.A.M isn't an anti Semite. Why is it that anyone who can articulately challenge the policies of Israel is labeled an anti Semite? Can you name any critic of Israel who isn't considered an anti Semite or a self hating Jew?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I have friends who are Palestinian Jews, they live in the US. They are anti-zionists [and atheists]. I also meet Jews as part of peace groups, my viewpoints are reflections of theirs.

Some of them are on the SHIT list

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.masada2000.org/shit-list.html

I admire people like Gideon Levy and Ilan Pappe, Israelis who are breaking their silence, on the Btselem, Machsom watch and those who work for ICAHD.

I used to admire Benny Morris for his courage, until I found out the turd thought Gurion made a mistake by not killing all the Palestinians.

I think I know the viewpoints of the Jews who are interested in justice. The rest who support an untenable occupation for religious right or ethnic right to land and consider Palestinians as a demographic threat on their own native land, I consider as racists.

And you're not even Jewish so whats the basis of your information? You implied you used to support the Palestinians and changed your stance.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  8. Kadark Banned Banned

Reminds me of the statement Jack Bernstein (Jewish) made in his book, The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel.

"I am well aware of the tactics you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics. First you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution. If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the persons giving the information. If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons. If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks. But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong."

By the way: Bernstein offered to debate the ADL on live television after publishing his book; the ADL declined. Later, Bernstein was assassinated.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I, am a raciest, I, am a raciest demagogue? Islam is a race? Palestinians are a Race?

I question the Imperial Moslem Empire, and I am labeled by you a racist demagogue, :roflmao:

The Quintessential Religious, Raciest Demagog labels me a Raciest, ? Islam is a race? Palestinians are a Race?

The Quintessential Religious, Raciest Demagog labels me a Raciest, only in the Twisted mind of a Supremacist Muslam could that happen.

Muslems like you, are the biggest, Religious and Raciest Demagogue's in the world.

Act my age, it is my age which gives me the insight and historical knowledge to reject your Islamic Vision of the Truth, and History, if anything you need to grow up, because you have a very juvenile out look on the world in general, that a Moslem never did or does anything wrong, and everybody else picks on MUslams with out cause, look to you own Pogroms, and Diaspora, look to Islam's destruction of others Religious Faith,Temple's and Icons, look to Islam's murder,rape pillage and plunder across the world all in the name of Mohammad and Allah, yes, DiamondHearts, it is time you grow up and act your age, and take responsibility for the destruction caused by Islam, and understand that Islam is a blood soaked religion in the Past and Present.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, its the American troops who are AT THIS MOMENT, killing people in other countries, for no reason. And they don't even do body counts. You've participated in this genocide yourself, in Vietnam. Looks like age showed up all by itself.

11. John99 Banned Banned

Now hold on a second there. Anyone with a tiny shred of honesty knows that U.S involvement in Vietnam was due to spread of communism. And what is more interesting is that you have made many posts about how evil communism is and that these regimes are so brutal and 'slaughter theists' by the millions.

Either you just want to report on conflicts without giving reasons, like averting 'slaughter of theists by the millions' or you are completely disingenuous and spreading propaganda with no regard for the victims of evil entanglements.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  12. John99 Banned Banned

You know now that i think about it any reasonable person would conclude that, based on you post history, you would support U.S involvement in Vietnam. Afterall communist regimes are 'so brutal' and 'repressive', by your own accounts then i wonder how do you justify your conflicting statements?

It really looks like you are blinded by:

1. Racism
    2. Religious Fervor
    3. General Animosityt

And not to mentoin Diamondhearts posts on Kashmir etc. then i ask do you have blinders on? Tunnel vision or what is it?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

we have communist parties in India. And China is still communist. If the Americans had balls they would attack someone who could fight back instead of killing unarmed people from 40,000 feet.

14. John99 Banned Banned

15. John99 Banned Banned

Unarmed civilians are never targeted but it sounds like you only support grounded killing of unarmed people.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How many airstrikes in Iraq this month? How many killed?

17. John99 Banned Banned

All conflict all over the world should stop but dont you think that people need to stop killing eachother first. MNo more people running around with AK47s and no more bombings.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

And are you saying that now, all of a sudden, you support the "Atheist, murdering Communists"?

18. John99 Banned Banned

To be honest, based on your posts regarding communism, that if you were American and it was 1967 you would fully support the war in Vietnam.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We should kill people who kill people because killing people is wrong. Duh.

20. John99 Banned Banned

Are you changing your posts on me?

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No she is running for cover and trying to switch the subject, and point of the debate.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

See thread title and OP video.

Indians live in a democracy where communists can form a part of the government. And we are over 90% theists. Americans have to murder communists to save their gods, and invoke as saviour a man they would spit on in real life, as a spineless whining pussy.

O ye of little faith!

23. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I love Palestinian atheists, we have instant common ground. Israel should be making territorial concessions to strengthen their position, because I don't think one has to worry about them resorting to religious violence. They're the easiest people to negotiate and agree with and I wish there were more of them in Israel and Palestine because the problem would have probably been solved decades ago.

There are also muslim writers who write damning things about the Palestinian side, and I doubt all of them could be taken as credible. I think the world should start sending more fact-finding missions to the middle east to sort through this mess while there's still historical records and accounts to sort through. We need more reliable accounts from both sides about what happened, where, how many, why, and so on. If we can build up a reliable base of information, then we can make a final decision about what the most fair solution is, which refugees should be allowed back into Israel, who gets financial compensation, etc.

I personally feel that Israel and the Palestinians should mutually commit to a period of quiet in Gaza and the West Bank, during which time Israel can pull back to the 1948 borders. Then when the fighting has calmed down and people have had a chance to distance themselves from their emotions, we can start piecing together all the facts and decide on a long-term solution to this problem. I believe if Israel pulls back to the 1948 borders and peace is brought to the region, eventually the populations will blend and it'll be an EU type thing. Let them come together naturally by discovering their common interests rather than imposing a joint state on them.

I came to realize that I was being fed only a single version of history that was filled with inconsistencies and missing details. As a science student, I'm exposed to campus politics all the time and I see a great deal of vitriol towards Israel from campus activists, and it concerns me enormously. The Israeli side of the story is being whitewashed and swept under the rug instead of addressed and debated- few people know any of the history of how the jews came to Israel in the first place, they think it's all based on a 2000 year old land claim and nothing more. Plus, it riles me up to see the amount of protesting against Israel, but noone protests against how poorly the Arab nations are mistreating their temporary Palestinian guests, nor is any significant attention given to much bigger wars and injustices in China, India, Sudan, Zimbabwe, etc.

If the western world was reactionary right wing in the previous generation, then it is headed in the opposite direction with the present generation. I'm trying to bring some sensibility and moderation back into the political discourse by steering people towards the centre.