Gay marriages would destroy geneology and lead to inbreeding

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Flores, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Haha, yeah ok, so I'm over defensive, I'll plead guilty to that. My bad ;p

Oh well alright, then in that case I accept, haha, just so long as I can throw it out before the cops find me with it. . . you must have a very interesting garden.

Probably just chilling and satisfying his case of the munchies

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The world probably would be a much more pecefull place if everyone was using pot. . . just a bit more dim-witted. But hey, what's a better virtue, being quick witted or being peaceful? hmm. . .

Uh oh, that's only going to encourage me to get involved in more of these kinds of discussions.

Aww, well I accept that with the spirit in which it was meant, thank you. I don't know how God will judge me either, he's a big ol' mystery to me, I'll just do the best of what makes sense to me now and then have a go of backpedaling if I end up wrong once I'm dead.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Hmmm... interesting Swedish. If you have anything else like that, I'd think it could be an interesting (although seperate) discussion.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

there have been discussions on the biological aspects of sexuality but it tends towards opinion and guesses. i'd like to see people use the literature more extensively and churn out legitimate debates based on fact.

if you're interested, look up hyenas, female hyenas, psuedopenis, psuedopenis presenting or any combination of those terms.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.