Game, LOTR conquest. xbox/PC

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I don't know if anybody here liked Battlefront multiplayer mode, but this is the fantasy setting of battlefront basicaly but with better tech obviously now. I loved that game Vs my friends on multiplayer mode because it was the only game where you could play tht type of way, (being in a battle in a strategic way in a shooter/fighters perspective but alongside your army taking command posts and bases.

I always wanted to play an older setting/fantasy version of battlefront, and now I can play it. This allows 4 player split screen multiplayer or online via xbox live or PC servers. Choose atleast 5 classes of troops, for about 4-5 different armies, gain hero upgrades and troop upgrades during the batle gained due to your effectiveness and kills, like in battlefront. It can be played in third person mode s a warrior type with different hand to hand weapons and sheilds, or in first person shooter mode as archer troop types.

http://www.pandemicstudios.com/conquest/

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.