Freud based Psychiatry is worthless - I own you

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I told you guys not to mess with me. I work for good. I will prevail.

Freud was a cocaine addict. Cocaine makes a person fixate on sex. Freuds theories are based on sex this and that. Freud's theories were pushed as part of Israeli World Domination. Treating healthy and normal people with a theory developed by a crackhead would be certain to damage the mental health of any person unlucky enough to believe the authorities and partake of it.

This story says that "Freud's methods are slipping out of fashion as therapy booms". This is because enough time has gone by, decades, that people who have had this therapy can say for certain it is worthless. Also because of the internet. Gullible lemmings that accepted what authority said and went to psychiatry are lucky enough to find people like me now who try to tell them about reality.

I have put up with abuse and mental attack from at least 5 self declared psychologists or psychiatrists. I told each of them they were trying to kill my spirit, not help me. Each of them continued with the terrible accusations that they have made.

I told these people to their face they did not know what they were doing. I tried to get them to talk to me so I could correct their mistaken assumptions and beliefs. All I got was more personal attack.

If this article does not wake people up to the fact that the world, the authorities, Israeli World Domination, is lying to you about most of what you know, I really don't know what will. This article is telling you to your face that what you do does not work.

I am telling you to your face that your accusations and faux diagnosis actually cause harm to people. I have been sick for a week now because I am overloaded with hate. There is just too much of it for me to transform.

Please, Please, Please! Read this article and wake up. I am not omniscient. But I do know things about the reality of life that will help you, your family and your community to live a healthier and happier life.

The idea that discovering some fundamental truth about the root cause of your problem will automatically allow you to change it is ridiculous,' says Paul Salkovskis, professor of clinical psychology at King's College London. Despite the evidence of the effectiveness of cognitive therapy, he says, the NHS has been too slow in responding. 'There is a colossal demand for CBT in the health service, but an oversupply of psychodynamic therapies [the type promoted by Sigmund Freud] which, despite being around for more than 100 years, remain unvalidated. We wouldn't tolerate this in any other field. If this was cardiology or oncology, there would be calls for staff to be retrained or sacked.'

'There is not a shred of evidence that an exploration of the past is necessary for treating a client's contemporary problems or emotional difficulties,' said John Norcross, a psychology professor at Pennsylvania University, and author of a study into 20 years of psycho-analytical trends. He said that fewer than 1 per cent of America's 20 million therapy patients now receive Freudian or other long-term treatments that explore 'unconscious conflicts' from the past.

But you know what? If you work for Israeli World Domination, think about what a perfect plot Freuds therapies are. You get politicians and important people to go to your agents posing as psychiatrist. The psychiatrist ask the important people about trauma from the past. Let's say the president of a country says his dad raped him at age 10.

The agent psychiatrist calls up Israel World Domination and says "President of country X was raped by Dad at age 10". The next time Israeli World Domination needs something from country X, what do you think happens?

IWD - Give us what we want.

President of country X - No

IWD - Give us what we want.

President of country X - No

IWD - Give us what we want. Or we will put it in the world newpapers that your father raped you when you were 10.

President of country X - Yes you can have it. All of it. Anything else I can give you?

Freuds Psychiatry is a perfect weapon for espionage, extortion and blackmail.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1713014,00.html

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Oh boy do I own you!

"On one side of the new therapy debate are experts who argue that what therapists do in their consulting rooms should be backed by scientific studies. On the other are those who say the push for such evidence threatens the very things that make psychotherapy work in the first place. Essentially, the dispute is over the nature of therapy: is it an intuitive process, more art than science? Or is it more a matter of a therapist following procedures from an instruction manual proven to help people get better?"

I told you that the explanations will not make any sense to you. But you won't listen to me unless you have them. That paragraph tells you to stop pressing me and trust just a little.

"Basically this comes down to whether you believe in Jehovah, Allah, Jesus or science,' said Lillie. 'CBT is scientifically proven, but those in the literary world love their Freudian and psychoanalytic explanations. Our stuff is very dull by comparison. If you're frightened of flying, we would tell you, go on an aeroplane. It's not quite as exciting as blaming the fear on something in your childhood.'"

This is also exacty what I tell you. I am reality based for the most part. I need theoretical models like other scientists but for the most part I am reality based. I can tell you why about this and that in concrete physical terms.

I can tell you why masturbation makes you blind. I can tell you why masturbation makes people go gay. Going gay is not a mental choice. The implication is in this study. Going gay is usually the result of physcial trauma to the body of a specific type that I have demonstrated to you in at least 20 pictures.

"Many experts argue that what they offer is too complex to be captured by a scientific study. Andrew Samuels, professor of analytical psychology at Essex University and spokesman for the UK Council for Psychotherapy, said: 'If you're looking in the crudest possible way at the removal of very obvious symptoms, then CBT works very well. But if you're looking at more complex problems, something a little bit more nuanced is needed.'"

Now look guys. That sentence above is me, word for word, verbatim. This news article is from the British Guardian. This is a British board. Do I have to spell it out for you?

Someone is reading this board and listening to me. Doesn't matter if you are, someone out there is. Probably the government guys watching what I say about Israel. The ones that put me on the British Government IP Block List.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh,

You seem very smug that you've discovered that Freud is no longer as highly regarded by psychiatrists and psychologists in some respects as he used to be.

You think you "own us" because you've learnt something? Grow up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Howdy Banned Banned

Let me offer you real psychological insight James.

You banned me because you cannot resist the call of my truth. You had to ban me to prevent yourself from talking to me.

I am curious. What was the reason? Your panties get in a bunch? Did I make your bra pinch?

A true scientist does not "Ban" an opposing argument. They dismantle it. You are incapable of dismantling my argument.

Admit is James R. You were bested by someone you think is delusional.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I own you James R.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
  8. Howdy Banned Banned

I am sister lotus. James R is the Chinese government

tting across the table is an unlikely heroine of China's youth, an icon of the internet age whom the Beijing authorities have just ordered "must be disappeared" from the spotlight.

She is recognised by all the waitresses in our bustling restaurant in Beijing's university district. Fellow diners whisper and point as Sister Lotus gnaws on roast rabbit legs, muses on her baffling fame and laments her downfall.

Sister Lotus singing and dancing
    Images from the Sister Lotus site

This 28-year-old woman of average looks and with no obvious talents has somehow become a phenomenon: idolised, adored and ridiculed in equal measure for her bumptious weblog ("I am so beautiful, when men see my body they get a nosebleed," reads a typically boastful posting) that are required reading for millions.

Only a few days ago, Sister Lotus was planning a lucrative media career on the back of her internet postings, often illustrated with saucy pictures in over-the-top poses. Now the authorities have decided that the show has gone on long enough. The Sister Lotus phenomenon is history.

"Just like that, it was all over," she says, unusually deflated. "They blocked me. The Propaganda Department told the television stations and big newspapers to stop covering me. For some reason, they were uncomfortable."

The ban came as a shock to Shi Hengxia, as Sister Lotus was known by her peasant family in rural Shaanxi province. She was first driven to start a weblog during her unsuccessful battle to get into China's best universities, believing that her great effort was itself a victory, one to which fellow "netizens" should aspire.

In time, fans became transfixed by her blog. She boasted that she was an accomplished academic and phenomenal dancer who could sing like an angel - claims hotly contested by acquaintances in fiery exchanges that only increased her appeal.

Scorn and ridicule helped to build a cult following.
    The more critics she attracted, the more resolute her defenders became. In a country where individualism is frowned upon and women are taught to be modest and demure, she brimmed with self-confidence. She was on the cover of leading magazines and publishers begged for the rights to her autobiography. Television producers gave chase and cosmetic companies were talking endorsement deals.

Even the state-run media could not leave Sister Lotus alone,
    seemingly paying her more attention than they gave President Hu Jintao and the Politburo put together.

Academics and sociologists grappled to explain her appeal, trying to work out why she connected with modern China and what her fame said about the psychological state of the nation.

Yet over a couple of days, Sister Lotus received calls from embarrassed publishers who said they would have to abandon their plans. The endorsement offers melted away and a record company scrapped plans to sign her.

"They all told me the same thing - the Propaganda Department did not want to see me in the media any more," she says.

Today, Sister Lotus is showing little of her trademark online bravado. She blushes easily and covers her mouth as she titters. She obsesses about her weight and worries at length about a couple of small spots on her face. She finds herself facing a paradox: that of a household name who can't make a living.

She has rent-free accommodation in a friend's flat in a tatty high-rise, where she lives with her 23-year-old boyfriend, a post-graduate engineering student. Yet with no money coming in she is using up her small savings.

"The word has gone out and nobody will touch me for now," she says. "I am angry and frustrated but all I can do is hope they lift the restrictions soon.''

Two journalists for leading Beijing newspapers confirmed that they had been told to avoid reporting on her.

"We were told to make her disappear," one said, "not in a physical sense, but to get her out of the spotlight. Nobody knows why they want to tone her down. Maybe they think she is just a silly young girl and does not deserve all this attention. Maybe they are uncomfortable with her promoting independent thinking, assertiveness."

He said the Politburo becomes uneasy when any ordinary member of the public gains a following and, with it, influence.

"Potentially this girl, or any famous individual like her, could one day be a threat to the government," he said.

The Communist Party keeps an exceptionally tight grip on the media, but the ban on Sister Lotus is unusual in that she is not politically motivated and has never criticised the government.

An official from the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television hung up when asked to comment and the Propaganda Department did not respond to faxed questions.

Sister Lotus laughs off the notion that she is a threat to the authorities, insisting that she just wants to dance, sing and "write heartfelt prose".

In the early days of her blog, she used to encourage readers to learn from her model conduct and positive thinking. "Just emulate me, have persistence and the courage to chase your dreams and you shall be happy," she wrote.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It is not every day that one has the dubious experience of seeing someone self destruct online.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

all he had to do was take his medicine
    i think he must have skipped 2 or 3 doses

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Happeth, you are still the nutty fruitcake you've always been. You've discovered NOTHING new here - Freud's approach/method was shoved off the shelf decades ago! His only remaining value is that he is used in classes to describe in detail what an obsessive personality is like.

Never fear, though, someday students may also study Happeth in class. Not because you produced any useful information but as a case study in delusion coupled with a strong Napoleonic complex. A super-ego that could not see the truth because it was blinded by it's own fixations.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

is that what happened in your case?
    you were beat up too bad in school? at home?

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

then why haven't you?

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Howdy/Happeh:

I am cutting you some slack because you may not be aware of the recently-instituted policy about sock puppets used to get around temporary bans. The policy is that if you are banned temporarily and you choose to return under a new persona during the period of the temporary ban, the temporary ban will be made permanent, on ALL your multiple personalities - sock puppet and original.

A temporary ban aims to give you some time off to reflect on your behaviour, so that you may become a useful member of the sciforums community.

You have 6 days left on your temporary ban. I hope we see you turn over a new leaf when you come back.

Finally, just to be clear about this, so you don't go around with yet another set of delusions, I will reply to your comments.

No. You were banned for breaches of the site rules which you agreed to when you signed up for sciforums. Primary among those is that you will not post anything obscene or offensive. In particular, you will not attack other members personally. Attacking an argument is fine, but making ad hominem attacks on another member is out of the question.

Your recent record of posting has shown little BUT personal attacks on other posters - myself being just one example among many. Your latest effort, which led to your banning, would be actionable as libel in a court, if such action would be worth my while (which, of course, it wouldn't be).

On a personal level, Happeh, I don't care about you or your antics. You seem to take people challenging your ideas very personally, and I think you need to get over that. Your comments quoted here provide ample evidence that what I say is true.

As I have previously pointed out, you also have some issues to resolve in terms of your attitudes towards women. You also need to get over your paranoia regarding global conspiracies by particular nations. All in all, you need some help. But I've told you that before, and most likely I am not the first to do so.

You have 6 days left on your ban. I hope you will take some time out to think about these things.

15. Light Registered Senior Member

I would agree with all that except for one tiny thing. In order to have multiple personalities, he first needs to have a personality!

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Hey! What "happeh" with my post!?!!?

LOL!

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Happeh was a he?

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

he has come up with some great one liners though
    like the following

if i can force you to beleive me on just one thing,

19. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Happeh/Howdy has done it many times before, been banned on many different forums and come back under different nicknames, pretending to be different people.

He used to use the nick name "TheHappyHomo" on a board, and accuse people of being homophobic, and try to get them banned!

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

you should have read all the crap happeh said about james

then he had the audacity to log in as howdy and say why did you ban me james?

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Truthseeker:

I deleted it, since it was a personal attack on Happeh.

It's actually interesting that Happeh is so convinced I'm biased against him, when in fact I've deleted as many posts attacking him as posts of his attacking other people - probably more.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh...! I'm sorry, I didn't intend to sound that way. I don't really have much against him. I just wanted to have a good laugh!

The relationship of many to one is more probable then the relationship from one to many...