free saddam hussein!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Hathor, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Hathor Banned Banned

the assertions

"The battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001." (bush)

"With those attacks, the terrorists and their supporters declared war on the United States. And war is what they got." (bush)

"we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9/11." (cheney)

"Some people, both in this nation and abroad, have questions about that strategy, Make no mistake: President Bush is acting to protect the American people against further attacks, even when that means moving aggressively against would-be attackers." (cheney)

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al Qaeda ties," (bush)

"There was a relationship between Iraq and al-Qaeda," (bush)

"He was a threat because he provided safe haven for a terrorist like al-Zarqawi who is still killing innocents inside Iraq," (bush)

the hedging

"This administration never said that the 9-11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and al-Qaeda," (bush)

"We did say there were numerous contacts between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda, for example, Iraqi intelligence agents met with (Osama) bin Laden, the head of al-Qaeda in Sudan." (bush)

"You can't distinguish between al-Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the war on terror. It's a comparison that is ah, you know, I can't make because I can't distinguish between the two because they're both equally as bad. "(bush)

the retraction

"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September the 11th," (bush)

wmd's are also non existent. thus the reasons for war have been bogus
    furthermore, the united states constitution, the united nations charter and the principles of the nuremberg tribunal. have all been violated by this war. therefore:

i demand the release of all iraqi prisoners including SADDAM HUSSEIN!
    i demand the impeachment of bush and co for treason and other high crimes.

and while you tards are at it......

free leonard peltier!
    free satpal ram (blair, you bastard!)
    jail the loggers
    castrate the republicans

thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Well, although i agree with some of those sentiments, I say, keep saddam in custody and hand him over to an iraqi court later. Alternatively put him in an iraqi jail now, and defend it well, so youll attract all the free saddam people and can kill them easier.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Well, Saddam was an evil tyrant at any rate, so we probably won't want to be freeing him in any event, but Bush most certainly should be impeached. Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair and his opposition screamed bloody murder and had him impeached. Bush leads us to war against a nation that poses no threat at tremendous cost to the nation in the process turning the greatest economic surplus in the history of the world into the greatest defect in the history of the world, he allows our troops to be killed while his pentagon sits around with their thumbs in their asses wishing they had thought even for a second, in the rush to war, about what they were going to do once they won. And in the course he told a few lies, about weapons of mass destruction and Al-Queda links. But no one is going to do anything about it. We are just going to shrug our shoulders, and republicans are probably going to weep in the future when he dies and reminisce about how he brought integrity back to America, and probably he has, by whatever twisted definition of the word they use. He pushes foreign nations around, doesn’t care what gets in his way when he wants something (Including money and facts) he talks like a cowboy and he runs the country from his ranch instead of the Whitehouse. He is vocally Christian. He will end up an American hero instead of a war criminal.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LaulavaPuu Registered Senior Member

It was just one of those Saddam doppelgangers that was caught. Real Saddam, that used to be good friend and business associate with the Bush family before 1991 has probably gone through plastic surgery and lives in some safe location thats being monitored by his illuminati friends. He did favor to US as acting as the opposite side chess button for a while, when the whole chess board is freemason controlled to some degree (33?). And if you want evidence to this, just visit some local freemasonry lodge and check out their patterns on the floor. How do i know this all? I work in masonic fast food joint.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. otheadp Banned Banned

the ICRC called for his release ("press charges or release him"), and then contradicted itself ("we didn't call for his release at all")

man, isn't there a single international NGO left with a brain?

9. Zarkov Banned Banned

>>> i demand the release of all iraqi prisoners including SADDAM HUSSEIN!

I agree, take Bush to the world court...

AND

compensate all the Iraqi people for their personal losses and financial losses.

Shame.... it will bankrupt the United States.....

Funny how a person with obvious mental failings could become a leader of a great nation, and it was so easy for him to destroy all the cherished dreams of freedom, respect and democracy.

Metal pois-oning strikes again..... it is lurking in all the peoples of the world.

95 months left..

10. Insanely Elite Questions reality. Registered Senior Member

America (Bush I)has already been found guilty of war crimes.
    http://deoxy.org/wc/warcrim2.htm
    The World court has no teeth, and the US media wuldn't tell its citizenry anyway.

Also, Nicaragua was awarded a 70 million (or billion) finding for the Illegal US action by the world court. We havn't paid. I recall a US spokesman saying on the subject of complience with the findings, He said " There's nothing to talk about"

11. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

When will this Pax Americana be over so that all of America's "allies" will show their true colors?

12. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Wait, let me guess, was it Wendys? Even after Dave Thomas died, is there a noticeable feeling of freemason control in that company?

13. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Warcrimes?
    LoL!

You'll never get any of that to stick you know. The US ain't like any other law abiding nation. It's special!
    Remember The Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention? The US signed up to it back in '72 you can see it in PDF here or check out the opbw homepage over here.
    Anyways the convention is full of worthy phrases like this one..
    Now that seems clear enough.
    So what does the US do 15 years on? Well a chap called Senator Byrd stumbled by chance across a little something..
    http://www.senate.gov/~byrd/byrd_issues/byrd_iraqi_bioweapons/byrd_sept262002/byrd_sept262002.html

A clear breech of the convention you might think but of course you'd be wrong

Lets take a look at article 10 of the convention.
    So now you know.
    When America gave Saddam botulinin and anthrax it was a simple gesture of peace and understanding between one rogue nation and another. So please people, in future try to remember the golden rule...

The USA obeys the law! Anybody who thinks differently may be shot.
    Dee Cee

14. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

I support the Full release and REFUNDING of Saddam's Army. F the Middle East. WE did them a favor and this is how we are treated? Fine. We'll just put Saddam back in Power so he can kill all of them.

15. Hathor Banned Banned

cool. let the american shipments of wmd resume. lots of money to be made folks. long live our man, saddam