free-floating in a cold place

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Project-2501, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Project-2501 Registered Member

free thought?

it sh ou ld no tb es uc ha ha rd id ea bu iw il lt ry to

compose

myself in an attempt to express myself. this is my second attempt to post here and some of my first thoughts will surely be lost (the original was too long, i guess), but it doesn't matter. i simply need to communicate... my mate, a frequent sciforums poster, is friends with some of you. some of you this person is not. all my friends are gone. they all left in different ways. it feels, i imagine, like the internet would surely feel, if it could actually be felt. like a digital outer-space, and just as cold, if not colder. i'm not the eeyore type, just easily downed. insight: my present employment isn't exactly where i belong at all, and i am constantly reminded of this every morn. i am just trying to reach out here, in this cold sea of information... you all seem kind. til' next time...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Malaclypse Perturber Registered Senior Member

-sigh-(another PISCEAN)(??)

My friend, you are not the only one adrift in this sea of emptiness and I hope this brings a short respite. Our current travails are but temporary for the mere reason we comprehend and object our positions in a passive way......FOR NOW! To reach out and understand another is not simply a physical OR spiritual matter in this day and age of pretense after pretense.......the Internet (as you stated.....a "digital outerspace") is somewhat new and untraveled; though quickly becoming a part of everyday hooplah, but not yet.

"Do your works, then walk away. This is all one can do". -Taoist reflection-

I wish you the best and hope your travels lead you to peace. Because life is about letting go.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

hey, i just thought id reinvigorate one of the oldest threads on this forum.
    nice.
    smooth.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

why that odd comment.
    actually, ill steal it first.
    hehehe
    anyway if you steal it youve left the collective.
    hehehe

8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

F**k you unsound.

(The avatar is not the collective Unsound, it is just a graphic expression of it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

9. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

errrr, this post is from like a zillion years ago, i dont think these guys post here anymore.

10. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I like the signature of malaclypse:

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wisemen."

Perhaps you should use it unsound.

11. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

yeah that is mccool i shal maybe bring it up occasionally.
    sound like good people.