Free energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by crazeeeeeem, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Thus sayeth the maggoty corpse of a retarded equine.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

you want free energy? biological genetically engineered muscled creatures that spin wheels to produce electricity...eat junk...die in a week and reproduce with babies eating their predecessors...and so on.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Alternatively, since we are talking about bioenergy, we could plug read-only into a waste to energy convertor. Wouldnt matter which orifice. They all seem the same anyway.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Talk about a waste - that post certainly was. All it got you was an infraction. Don't you have at least SOMETHING half-way intelligent to say? Insults help no one.

8. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Wow that was quick. You monitoring my computer? I count from time of sending to time of writing this about 2 minutes. At least I have a fan club, if its only a knee jerk reactor

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Nope. Just pulled up a list of the latest posts and there it was.

Fan club?????????????? Don't flatter youself! I doubt anyone here would come within MILES of qualifying as a "fan."

And again I ask: Do you have anything intelligent to add to this thread???

10. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Why don't both of you stop the useless bickering immediately and have a normal conversation? By the way, that is a rhetorical question.

Tristan

11. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Well thought I might have a bit of R&R considering I get harassed everyday for over a year now by things like RO

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No bickering on my part, simply responding to an insulting post and asking for intelligent information in it's place.

Back on topic: free energy always has been and always will be a waste of time, effort and resources. Well-proven scientific principles have clearly shown that you cannot get something from nothing. Those who believe in free energy are forever doomed to grasp at imaginary straws - forever beckoning them forward while rewarding their efforts with nothing.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You consider me a "thing?" I'm a human being and deserve the same respect as anyone else here. That just gained you another infraction report! That was just worthless trolling.

Please come back to the subject or move on to something else.

14. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

You keep saying well proven etc etc but thus far you have not come up with a shred of evidence. You have proven nothing, show nothing and rest your evidence on nothing. Whats more, anytime someone mentions "free energy", you jump up with verbiage that means nothing (hence calling you a knee jerk reactor seems apporpriate)

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

ALL of the basic principles are well-proven and are at work in devices ALL over the Earth and in space. What more evidence could an intelligent mind want?????? My evidence rests in things all around you - where does YOUR flimsy evidence exist, eh? Can you present us with a single WORKING model of a free energy device? I don't mean a link to some wacky website or video - I mean a real physical thing! Do you have one??????

It not a knee-jerk reaction at all - it's being able to distinguish between reality and fantasy.

16. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Sorry, that was me using sloppy wording. You can reduce the energy and magnitude of the pulse. Yeah, the current will always travel at the same speed.

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You know, people who support the alleged mainstream can also be trolls. In my experience they are usually the worst trolls.

18. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Mandatory global sterilisation would be easier and more practical than free energy. Whoever lives longest gets to be the last human ever, like a genetic tontine. Happy day.

19. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Hardly. People who believe in free energy are bordering on the metaphysical and simply don't know enough to realize their ideas are nonsense. If they still want to chase such pipe dreams after having it explained to them why it won't work, fine. If they wish to waste their lives and resources chasing the whirlwind no one is going to stop them. It's not illegal to be stupid and/or undereducated.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed that after all this time NO ONE has ever come up with such a device? Sure, some have claimed they did - but where are they now?

20. Smellsniffsniff Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun Registered Senior Member

"No one has ever come up with such a device" That takes energy from nothing.

But has anyone ever created a 70% efficient graviton to photon converter?

Imagine that a 1 kilogram weight stood next to another 1 kilogram weight. the first mentioned weight will attract every part of the other weight with an almost identical force. even if it was a 1 gram weight and a black hole there instead, same conditions would apply it's just that the gram would be absorbed quicker. Then how strong is the gravity field if one particle can effect an entire black hole with that force, every microsecond? Is it enough to be exploited, perhaps too much even?

21. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Read-only is right you cant make a free energy device. You cant get energy from nothing.
    The closest thing to free energy is would turning heat into energy. Heat is considered a waste energy because no one can find a decent way to change heat into a usable energy:shrug:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  22. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You tell us. The only question that matters is does it produce more energy than it takes to run it. I doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.