France pushing war on Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BlueMoose, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well thanks for clearing that up. Might as well take God of your currency.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I know this, but as always, you missed my point and had to make a response splitting hairs.
    They are not Arabic. They are Persian. They speak Farsi, not Arabic. See my last post above.
    And let me rephrase it regardless:
    "Since you seem to be a political expert on every MIDDLE EASTERN/Islamic country for the past 50 years."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hey everyone, no need to worry. We are going to let Sam handle all problems stemming from the Middle East since she knows anything and everything both politically and economically over there.

If you harbor, sponsor or side with the enemy, you are an enemy combatant.

Who cares? Why are you brining Gitmo into this discussion? Stay on topic please.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yup. Thats actually the sum total of your involvement.

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Take a look in the mirror, oh deluded one, before you make statments about MY involvment.

9. John99 Banned Banned

S.P.A.M is having a rough time with fasting or 'she' is a different person these last few days....ha ha ha.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If you were any more dense you could be used for a high speed penetrator, anti-tank round, it is always the best interest of the country, first last and always, here in the U.S. we have a problem in that every 4 years we can have a totally different view of what is the best interest of the Country come to power, but it is surprising, The Democrats have the power to end the war, and could do it at any time by de-funding the war, but they don't, why could that be? could that be, that it is in the best interest of the country to continue the war on terror? all the Democrats have to do to prove that America wants the war to end is pass the De-funding Resolutions, and go to the next election with that as their platform, and we will see the American People speak, and the direction of the Country will become clearly known, but the Democrats aren't that stupid, they know that the best interest for our country is the defeat of Islamo Terrorism, and politics makes for strange bed fellows, so does the quest for freedom, security and peace.

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Eh, whatever it is, I wish she would start making sense herself before she tells me the level of my involvment on something. :shrug:

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So what was wrong with the Mossadegh government?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So we have to go to war with Iran...to prevent war with Iran?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You were the one who brought up the Iranian hostage crisis; according to your own words, keeping Americans hostage for one year is reprehensible enough to justify sanctions for over 20 years; but a double amputee (an ex-humanitarian relief worker) being tortured and imprisoned is met with who cares?

Excuse me if this not only leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but also makes any opinion from you completely beneath regard.

15. John99 Banned Banned

Well, looks like France is calling for even tougher sanctions against Iran. How long has Iran been under sanctions and what sanctions are they?

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

He screwed with the market price of oil, and he stole someone else's property, I thought the Quran frowned on stealing, oh I forgot if it is a Infidel work and money, it is the right of the believer to take it from the greedy infidel, the Infidel should have known better than to make a profit.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Er, he nationalised the oil industry. Irans oil belongs to Iran you <edit> fluffy bunny<edit>. Not the fucking US. That has got to be one of the fucking stupidest responses you've ever come up with. And you come up with some whoppers.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States-Iran_relations

There is only way to describe any political arrangement with the US: watch your back.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Everything belongs to the Americans even if it is on someone else's land. If not they merely steal liberate it. Like they did their country.

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I mean Jesus, how the fuck would he respond if Iran told America that the oil in Texas doesn't belong to America? Fucking unbelievable.

22. John99 Banned Banned

Are they like the Iraq sanctions? remember the stories 'babies are dying, theres no money for milk'

In other news Saddam has just built his fourteenth palace this year, it is an opulent one too with gold faucets and there are plans to dig out an ocean in his back yard for hs tenth Yacht.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They have a unique view of the world :shrug: