"Fragging," returns to the US military

Discussion in 'World Events' started by TheAZCowBoy, Mar 23, 2003.

1. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Tonight the FOX NEWS JEWS NETWORK is reporting that a US army "Muslim" soldier has thrown a grenade into a group of Army officers, critically injuring 16 of them.

One has to wonder why the US would send Muslims to fight their brothers in this nasty G. W. Bush instigated war.

I mean, would the Pentagon send Jews to fight in a war against Israel--and would they go?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HELL NO!

I also saw so very many black and Chicano faces among the US military forces. ( Did you see the new cover of Jewish owned and operated NEWSWEEK--soldiers, all with black faces--whatever that means! )

I suppose that "whitey" is smart enough to know that those AK-47 bullets really hurt, huh? But, I must admit that all the officers ( well almost ) are white and "leading from the rear!"

I say this thinking about the cowardly CHICKEN HAWKS on the Bush Cabinet ( Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz & Ashcroft ) sending young minorities to die in battle. These are the low lives that when their country called them to arms during Vietnam; "They said NO THANKS!"

Meanwhile, Cheney's old company ( the one that gave him the$27,000,000.00 "bonus," remember? ), Alburtton(?) has already signed the contract to handle the Iraqi oil fields ( $$$ ) after the US' imperialistc war is done!

Yassir, it's a nasty world out there folks and getting worse by the minute in this "War to make the ME a safer place for the Zionist criminals."

That's all for now folks--sleep well tonight and tomorrow you may wake up to find that you are the proud owner of enough oil to feed evey gluttonous SUV in America for 50 years at 50C a gallon!

TheAZCowBoy,

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Been a while since I heard the term, "Fragging".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

The 101st was already in Iraq. He was left at Camp New Jersey in Kuwait, so they didn't send him to fight his 'brothers'.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

TAC: I'd a left him at his Mosque in New Jersey!

TheAZCowBoy,

8. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

If the US army didn’t have any Muslim soldiers, whom would they blame for incidents like this one?

In the military when shit goes down, the person the crime can stick to the best is made to take the fall. Remember 5-10 years back when the ordinance blew up in the gunship? One of the soldiers who died was supposedly gay, and so suicidal over that horrible affliction that he purposefully took a bunch of heteros with him. Case closed, except his friends & family swore he was neither gay (not that it would matter) nor suicidal.

Or how about the army guy who got blamed for the anthrax letters? Where is he homeless now?

I just hope I can drill this into my son before some military recruiter tries to brainwash him.

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

US Patriot missile hit a British Royal Air Force fighter. I don’t believe the British Pilot was Muslim.
    They better hurry up the campaign against Iraq before the British and US kill one another with friendlyfires. So much for the “Picnic.”

10. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

I believe you're talking about the gun turret explosion on the USS Iowa, and I agree, it was a bogus attempt to blame one lone guy. From an embedded photographer's film, in the incident in the 101st camp last night, the guy was found hiding in a bunker afterwards and gunfire was exchanged, with him being shot in the leg. A grenade was found on him and his other assigned grenades were missing. Whether Muslim or not has not been confirmed. From the film, although his face war blurred, he was an African-American with what they said was an 'Arabic-sounding' name. They said he was reprimanded in the last couple fo days and because of that was told he would not be moving forward with the advance. He may have been merely a disgruntled soldier. Hard to say for certain of anything at this stage.

11. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

The USS Iowa, that was it. Hopefully this guy gets a trial, unlike that Padilla guy who’s in jail without access to counsel for almost a year now. Hard to believe that in less than 2 years, the US has become a place where you can die in prison without being convicted.