!Four Reasons for Cannabis!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Diode-Man, Jun 30, 2009.

?

Which do you think is the best reason for me to grow Cannabis?

1. Spinal Injury Pain Reduction

50.0%
  2. PainKILLers Do I really need to explain that?

50.0%
  3. Save Money

75.0%
  4. Abraham Lincoln says:::: (-(--(---"Yes"---)--)-)

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Reasons why I want to grow my own Cannabis:

1. I have a major Spinal Injury

2. In 2007, here in Utah, there were a total of 317 prescription related deaths. The most common legally prescribable drugs involved in the deaths were opioid pain relievers, including methadone, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and fentanyl. 261 of the 317 deaths involved prescription pain medication. (health.utah.gov)

3. A lot of money could be spent in wiser places, like groceries and rent. Growing saves money.

4. No pesticides would be used!!! Vaporizing a pesticide would be very unhealthy, and very unhealthy to trip about!

I hereby prescribe myself the ability to legally grow my own marijuana, 1)not to make a profit of cash, but to 2)save money, to 3)prevent death(s), and to 4)help with my spinal pain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica." - Abraham Lincoln

"Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country." - Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere." - George Washington, U.S. President

"We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption." - John Adams, U.S. President

"Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?" - Henry Ford, whose first Model-T was constructed from hemp fibers and built to run on hemp gasoline

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this." - Albert Einstein quote on Hemp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.