forum owner a message for you

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jamesbrentonk, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

You are not welcomed at my home. I have told you this now.

So, therefore you know that.

I suspect fully that you also understand that. And you won't be here any more.

I expect no further compliance or conversation from you again. I expect you realize and know this.

So goodbye. Make absolutely sure to take a note of this if we ever have any problems in the future. And Goodbye.

I'll have you know this thread serves as a warning for any later time period that you fail to comply with the above. Take care now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

If you haven't realized it yet the first sentence of the post explains it all. So we have no problem.

Take care now.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

please call lifeline or equivilant and seek mental health care

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

I'll ask that you have complied in this thread to a message to the forum owner. That you're in it and off topic.

While I'm at it, I'll ask; "Why have you posted in it here?"

It's specificially for the owner of the forum. Since he apparently complies, I'll get out of your space for the moment. Again, takecare asguard, because I am just checking for responses. He already understands my meaning and I presume will fully comply. But thanks for checking up on yourself

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

again you are oviously paranoid, please seek help

9. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

Question asguard. How in the hell are you presuming to be of any quality whatsoever to judge me. I've posted once in this thread after the op. You trolled in off topic. I'd redirect that post at you an ask you to immeiately report yourself to the forum owner since that appears to be what you're doing in this thread.

Take care asguard!

Btw if it's any of your concern thx for the welcome back from the ban, but I've already stated in another thread I'm leaving this forum. And in that sense my health is of a perfect standard, it actually appears to be quite well (extrodinary to superb and wellll above average if it means anything to yourself).

Again.
    ,->
    post redirected
    goodbye forum owner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.