Formal Complaint About the Admin James R.

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by OilIsMastery, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think you just proved my point yet again.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

Joe, you shouldn't be doing this. Skin's a good mod. A great mod, even.

How is it that you can support a troll like SAM, but Skinwalker comes under your fire?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Joepistole has a narrow range of possibilties he can envisage as plausible. This restriction requires him to devalue any individuals who express views which require flexibility, adaptability and acceptance of diversity. It is in an interesting and not uncommon pathology. I should just ignore it if I were you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I don't understand how people function in the confines of their own mind with this problem... Must be either boring, or consistently disappointing, not sure which.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

They do not see it as a problem, but as an expression of rightness. The rest of the world is screwed up, but they have seen the light.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

It's sad, because I largely agree with him politically. Well, at least what I've seen of his opinions, anyway.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

James, nothing that I can do or say will cause you to acquire a mind or a conscience. Myself, if all that I had to do with my life was to play rotten games against people the way that you do, I would kill myself very very, dead. I am presuming that you do actually have other things to do so you don't have to even consider doing that, but this particular compartment of your life has become pathological to yourself and others. You have a problem, you're your own worse enemy, yadda, yadda, and yadda.

11. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I'm not insane, everyone else is!

Something to that effect?

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

The tragedy is that you have to have it explained to you. You might even be telling the truth when you say that you don't understand it.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I would like to lodge a formal complaint against those complaining against james R. their asshattery is annoying and disruptive.

14. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Hey now... don't be hatin on asshattery... You mean assholery... worlds of difference.

15. Balerion Banned Banned

Seconded. We should not all such rampant and blatant asshattery. It's walking dangerously close to the edge, and is flirting with douchebaggery. And we can't have that.

16. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Asshattery is lighthearted, assholery is, well, assholery... there is a difference, you know...

17. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

douchebaggery confuses me... what's wrong with a bit of vinegar and water?

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

There is no reason for a person to go on the way that James did this week when he was faced with a controversial scientific hypothesis. OIM supported the statement that he was banned for, which at least had the support of someone who was highly regarded enough to be allowed to write a journal article.

This forum claims to have rules of conduct and this is one of countless times that I have seen a moderator and a moderator's favorite deliberately violate those rules to screw with someone who was actually in compliance with the rules. James also abused his powers to mess with someone who defended the first person's dignity.

Let's act like human beings, people. Anyone over six years old is expected to behave according to a higher standard.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so when do you oilismastery and others like you plan on acting like adults?

20. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

It'll be at least a week before he can get back to you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

define "adult behavior"

Is this where you aren't allowed to pick your nose and eat it?

22. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Seconded, though not exactly for the reasons you have. Camilus gets on my nerves a lot, but he doesn't deserve banning, we only differ on opinions. That being said, I'm not sure if you were saying that as an example or if you really mean it, but that's how I feel.

23. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

He does a great job at moderator... I don't get why people always say Skin doesn't do a good job. The only problem is he needs to be harsher on both sides, to M*W and S.A.M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.