Footage of a missile hitting Beirut

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by FatFreddy, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ho hum!! We all know about you too Freddy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

It seems worth noting, a quick check on the t-dot-me link shows other postings at conspiracist website Sic Semper Tyrannis, and, oh, hey, Moon of Alabama.

No, really, that was it. We'll see where else it comes up, but this is tinfoil. Yes, the video is fake. Blatantly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

It's TWA flight 800 all over again! Right up your alley of crazy.

8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I don't rule out the possibility that the video was doctored to make Israel look bad. I just think it should be analyzed to be sure. Knee-jerk dismissal is not the scientific method.

9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

10. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

This is a fertilizer explosion.

Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion Caught on Video

It looks pretty similar to the Beirut explosion. It may turn out that the video with the missile is doctored.

11. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

12. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

The video is in this article.

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/m...ses-questions-about-devastating-beirut-blast/
    (excerpt)
    -----------------------------------------------
    (The explosion, as filmed from a boat with inverted colors out on the port waters, is amazing. Watch missile come in on first and second view angle from top left.
    -----------------------------------------------

You may have to take a test to prove you're human after you click on the link.

13. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I was wondering what was taking so long for someone to post a thread about the Beirut explosion. Glad to know the first concern isn't how the people are doing, but rather how are we going to prove that Israel noticed fireworks going off in a warehouse full of ammonium nitrate and decided to take advantage of the alibi. SMH

14. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Maybe they started the fire.

15. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Maybe you started the fire.

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Hey here's a fun fact. Did you know the ground you're standing on right at this very moment might not actually be as stable as assumed, and at any moment it could potentially collapse into a 100 foot sinkhole and swallow you up whole? Also there's no guarantee that the roof over your head couldn't buckle and rain hundreds of pounds of crushing debris down on you at any time. You're not in complete 100% control, no one's in 100% control, you can't be in 100% control no matter how much you know, oh no let's all go pee our pants and freak out because sometimes random shit happens! *Twilight Zone music*

paddoboy likes this.
  17. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  18. billvon Valued Senior Member

We didn't start the fire. It's been always burning since the world's been turning.

sideshowbob and James R like this.
  19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

The music was already playing in my head as I started reading your sentence.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if they gave a fuck about people they wouldn't be conspiracy theorist. over a quarter million people are homeless. and 15000 tons of grain were destroyed the country is at serious risk of famine. so of course people are going be dicks.

CptBork likes this.
  21. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Somewhere out there is a video that debunks your whole life. You start yet another bollocky thread without spending a few seconds to look at how absurd it is.

22. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I said in post #1 that I didn't know if the missile was photoshopped or not. There's no harm in putting everything on the table so other people can contribute to the analysis.

Now I'm leaning toward the idea that it was photoshopped. I'm not one hundred percent sure though.

23. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

think about the colours of the video

think about how the video would have survived the blast
    think about why there is no original footage

who would see & track the missile and make it public to gain international public support !
    many countries
    who has missiles that fast ?

the jump to the pretended scientific conclusion excludes massive amounts of required scientific knowledge
    you cant just ignore all the other stuff and jump to an emotive conclusion

middle eastern and some Asian psychology enjoys watching people aimlessly walk around prior to savage events while watching in the third person
    it narrates to their indoctrinated conspiracy thinking.

the style of the video shows what type of person made it
    and for what type of audience
    it is a product made for an audience

many countries would have the capability to blow up the fertilizer and never be detected
    using a missile would be like painting it with neon lights and putting up advertising bill boards.

usually the facts are more simple are unbelievable than what most people think
    peoples sheer ignorance and carelessness over rules most peoples thinking on common events
    explosives & fireworks stored with ammonium nitrate in a hazardous goods storage area ...
    no body has the authority to change anything
    people must autocratically follow instructions
    no money for maintenance
    no infrastructure
    no fire detection systems
    no fire fighting systems
    money(assets & expenses) is someone else's problem

dogmatic worship of a single dictator authority model psychology

poverty

economic collapse

it might have been someone trying to steel or sell it(or simple electrical fault) who may have started the fire
    and all the rest was bystander effect
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

FYI
    i have personally witnessed many electrical faults where the modern well resourced highly advanced fast to respond fire brigade have saved large buildings from going up in flames due to unforeseen unable to pre-detect electrical faults

the more disenfranchised the people
    the tighter grip on absolute power
    the more obedient the people
    the less they question authority

the more detached the leadership(the less the people trust & believe & relate to)
    the more unstable the country
    The more unstable the county
    the more the people jump towards extremist ideologies for solutions to fascism & dictatorship

The Merry Go~Round

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.