foot fetish.

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by outlandish, Sep 16, 2006.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

You'd be surprised. Quite a few guys have a foot fetish, although there's no way they would admit it, as they are still in the minority.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Why wouldn't you lick a womans feet? I'd eat off them never mind just "lick" them. But they have to be pretty though.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

8. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Maybe they are in denial? Im not tlking about eating your chicken tikka off them though, Im just talking about finding pretty ones sexy.

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Well I never admitted to it for a loooooonnnnngggggg time, actually in school the French teacher had such hot sexy feet. Its was so hard to concentrate on the work. Damn when she used to sit on the desk wow and she played with her feet like she'd be talking and dangling her shoes.

I never told anyone though, but then when I left school. And went to college, I met this girl in college and she had sexy feet amazing. The first time I saw her I was like I am going to go out with her, and she was a Muslim too she wore the hijab, and everyone told me. She will never go out witth you enough guys have asked for her number she a Muslim and she dosen't do dating.

Anyway one-day my firends wanted to fuck things up for me (he liked her too) so he went upto her and said "my mate wants your number" and she said "tell your mate to fuck off" and everyone just started laguing and I thought you basterd why did he do that.

Anyway a week later she called and it met up with her. And we talked, well she talked I was looking at her feet most of the time. And her fucking dad died, so she stopped coming to college. And went to Pakistani to bury him.

I lost contact with her after that, then about a year later she came down to my city and one of my frinds so her and she asked about me.

To cut the long story short, I met her agian I went out with her for 6 months, and apprantly I tunred her into a slut she jacked her hijab and started going clubbing and dating.

And her brothers were after me - they still are so I stay away form Huddersfield.

10. Roman Banned Banned

As nomadic, endurance oriented animals, it would make sense that there's some sort of sexual selection going on with feet.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Watch "A Very Long Engagement". Tautou is fabulous.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Watch "The Pillow Book"

'When God made the first clay model of a human being, he painted the eyes, the lips, and the sex.

And then He painted in each person's name lest the person should ever forget it.

If God approved of His creation, he breathed the painted clay-model into life by signing His own name.'

13. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

This message is hidden because Parhadron is on your ignore list.

ah so much better

14. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

was that aimed at me, do you understand the premise of the ignore function parhadron?

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Muslim, your gfriends dating you and change of 'lifestyle' would have been most likely associated with her fathers death. If he was the one enforcing that behaviour originally rather than it being her own choice, then her abandoning it after his death is normal. I have known this to happen before with a Muslim friend of mine after very tragic circumstances in her family.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

sh'es gone, hooray. Nice and tidy again.

17. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Lol, I should have thought about that.

18. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i reported her to james

19. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

20. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

my awakening was in infant school (age 8). Mrs Robinson, a tall statuesque, beautiful Danish woman (think claudia cardinale, ursula andress with a bit of jane fonca thrown in)
    she was a child of the hippie era so she'd love to go barefoot in the class in summer.
    Oh those long hot summer days......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

I am trying not to spam. Please just check Blogger: Heliotropes. Thanks.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Wiggle Your Big Toe

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Speaking of celebrity fetishes, a woman recently reported that Owen Wilson took her back to his hotel room and licked her ass for 2 hours straight.
    Source - http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/2005/07/owen-wilson-butt-licker.html
    Just licking an ass might not count as a fetish, but 2 hours? Come on.
    That's a troubled man.

I also happen to know from an inside source that Moby (bald techno loser) is obsessed with urinating on women.