Follow the Trail of Dead Russians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Mar 31, 2017.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Follow the trail of dead Russians a security expert tells Congress:

"US senators probing possible links between Russia and the Trump team have been told to “follow the dead bodies” as they hunt for evidence of the Kremlin’s involvement in last year’s presidential election.

Appearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee, national security expert Clint Watts said several Russians linked to the investigation into Kremlin disinformation activities have been killed in the past three months.

The alleged murders were carried out not only in Russia, but in western countries as well, Mr Watts said.

Asked by Republican Senator James Lankford why Vladimir Putin’s supposed tactics of attempting to influence the US election were “much more engaging this time in our election”, Mr Watts replied: “I think this answer is very simple and is what no one is really saying in this room.

“The reason active measures have worked in this US election is because the commander-in-chief has used Russian active measures at times against his opponents.”

‘Active measures’ is a term used during the Cold War to describe political warfare carried out by the Russian security services to undermine a rival power."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...low-dead-russians-kremlin-links-a7659006.html

Apparently, Putin is cleaning up his mess by killing his operatives.

Magical Realist likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. timojin Valued Senior Member

What a bunch of crap. Beside let them do their own thing same as we do our own thing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. timojin Valued Senior Member

I think we should investigate all the Spanish American presidents and Trump : their influence in the election , there are millions of voters
    Russian in America are very few, and they could care less about Russia.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I agree, comrade Putin is a good man, a strong man, dare I say a sexy man, who works tirelessly, daily, to make the world a better place for the people and improve the future for all the children.

...and not a murderer, definitely not that.

8. timojin Valued Senior Member

• If you wish to argue that homosexuality is perverse, you need to make a case. As this stands it is an unacceptable insult. It is also off topic.
    We lived at peace with him until we started to push our moral perversity of homoxexuals during the winter olympics or slightly after.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

if indeed we find out that Trump is the classic Manchurian, a few dead Russians, is totally trivial when compared to what the global repercussions would be...
    If Trump and his administration are indeed under extreme Russian influence then the outcome will be considerably worse than any fictional espionage thriller. ( there is a lot more involved than just election misinformation here IMO)

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

oh no.. Russia <=> Putin <=> Rio Olympics <=> banned for cheating....

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

And homosexuals....God forbid.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

CNN and others have reported that Flynn is asking for immunity. It has been reported Flynn's lawyer has sent a letter to Congress and the FBI offering to testify if and only if he is granted immunity from prosecution.

The rats are abandoning ship. And as we all know, the first rat gets the biggest treat. http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/michael-flynn-immunity-testimony/

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well that will be a very short investigation. There have been no Spanish-American POTUS. Yeah, as for the rest of your post, it doesn't make sense.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Just because you don't like the truth comrade, it doesn't mean the truth is crap.

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I'd hate to see the government offer immunity to Flynn. At a minimum he has disgraced his uniform. At worst, he may have committed treason. I'd love to see him plea the 5th. But if he talked, I'm sure he could tell some good stories. The interesting thing is the FBI doesn't seem interested in giving him immunity. So they may have all they need without his testimony.

16. timojin Valued Senior Member

I told my wife before the election , my vote for Trump is not for Trump but for Pence. I said he will not last one half year. But I hope to be wrong . ( setting this aside )

I think this foreplay that is taken place is a big nuisance, what is important is the stability and economy of the nation and the jokers ( democrats ) are playing to destabilise America, while using Putin as a ball for their benefit not thinking about the nation but about their club in the capitol.

17. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

And you think that makes it better?

Of course, it's always blame the Democrats with you guys. You never accept responsibility and accountability for your own actions.

While the economy is important, so are our civil liberties and our democracy. Were it not for our civil liberties and our government, we wouldn't have the economy we have.

Just what have Democrats ever done to destabilize the government? They weren't the ones who repeatedly threaten default US government debt on multiple occasions as your fellow Republicans did.

18. timojin Valued Senior Member

I agree the republicans had 2 idiots ( Reagan and Bush jr ) one of them is a war criminal ( Bush jr )because of him we don't have peace up to the present and Reagan who increased the highest debt , but he at least stopped the cold war.

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Are you saying that Trump is a Democrat?
    Maybe the Republicans should stop spawning jokers that destabilize a nation whilst using Putin as a ball for their benefit?

joepistole likes this.
  20. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

The cold war never ended, as you well know...comrade.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's morally perverse to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. Do you agree?

22. timojin Valued Senior Member

The elections are over, whoever won, let him do the job. Tell me, what benefit is the crying do for the nation ?
    If you get rid of Trump you will have a republican in place . What are you going to accuse Pence off.
    The squabbling is only good for journalists it gives them something to sell them a story .

23. timojin Valued Senior Member

Yes , there are others as untrustworthy.