Foley's Follies

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Sep 30, 2006.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, now I get it. You want to convict him and hang him for something that he MIGHT have done in the past?

Oh, Michael, please quit while you're at least being somewhat sensible and somewhat intelligent. Please?

See? You didn't think before you opened your mouth, did you? Just wouldn't listen to me, huh?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

So if he had raped little boys in the past that's STILL OK with you?? Unreal. Are the Righties so desperate they have to cling to child predators to feel secure in their power?? Truly nauseating how low the neoconmen will sink to retain power.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Genji, didn't I tell you that I ain't talkin' to you no more?

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

If I were a child raping REpublican you'd vote for me though wouldn't you!!

8. Bells Staff Member

Baron. Most people know what is deemed appropriate and what is not. Just like most would know the difference between what is right and wrong. For example, most rational grown men know that it is wrong to send emails and sms's to teenage boys telling them that they make them horny or trying to meet them because they think the teenage boy is a 'hot stud'.

You're kidding me right? Ermm ok. News Flash for you Baron. Police departments in the US and in many parts of the world, and the FBI in your very own country actually go to children's chat rooms, posing as children in a bid to catch people (adults) who try to get them to come out and meet them after sending them sexually explicit and yes, inappropriate, messages and emails or who try to solicit children over the internet. It's actually illegal. And do you know why they catch them out and then arrest them after setting up elaborate stings? Because those people are deemed to be sexual predators and a risk to children. That's right Baron, Foley's little email trying to entice a young boy to come and meet him and the way that email was written could actually get him into a lot of trouble. Had he been visiting a teenage chat site and been speaking to an undercover cop, the meeting would have probably taken place and instead of a teenage boy, he'd probably be looking at a big beefy cop holding a set of handcuffs and placing him under arrest.

Now lets look at Foley and taking into account his admittance to sending boys sexually explicit emails and messages.. do you really think that when he's telling one teen that he can drive for a few miles to come and see him because the teen is a hot stud, and trying to get the teen to come and meet him that he's doing it because he wants to buy him an ice-cream? Are you really that naive?

It's still an ongoing investigation Baron and there are probably many pages to be interviewed, emails to be looked at and computers and harddrives to be pulled apart. This will probably go on for quite a while.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, that's the reasons they used in the Salem witch hunts. You'd have been right there with the rope and the fire brand, huh?

Yeah, I've heard of that ....how do they get around the "entrapment" laws? It ain't legal to "entice" someone to commit a crime, then arrest him for attempting to do it. Besides, that ain't nice, is it? Or does this go along with the Salem witch hunt rules?

Wel, the Justice Dept and the FBI have had about ten days now and they ain't come up with nothin' to arrest him for. Maybe they should just use the Salem witch hunt rules? Hell, we could hang him and burn him tomorrow, huh?

Well, yeah, I guess I am. Can you tell me how we can know what he's intending? Is it against the law to invite a "hot, young stud" to have ice cream now?

Not according to you and most here at scifi! Most of y'all have already convicted him and if given the chance, some of y'all would hurt him. Yet the FBI seems to be having a more difficult time with finding out what law he'd violated.

I must admit, Bells, I prefer your way. If I think someone is guilty, I'm just gonna' go shoot him between the eyes with my .44 Magnum. It's so much easier than all those silly-assed laws and rules and such, don't ya' think?

Baron Max

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Wow, people still trying to defend this guy. That says a lot about your characters. Man, if we can't all even agree on this dude being a teen stalker who should be taken out of office, there isn't much else we can agree on. Pretty friggin' sad and shows just how brainwashed people are. I see Baron and Buffalo just like to argue for the sake of hearing their gums flap.

- N

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Der Baron is even against intruding on the rights of adult men to arrange sex over the Internet with minors! Says the old guy has every right to hunt for pussy in sites geared for childern and minors. A couple weeks ago local cops posing as a conservative child predator arranged to meet a 56 year old man who thought he was gittin some 12 year old poontang. The cops and the media were there to catch the pervert. How can someone DEFEND these guys?? Guess all it takes is a Florida Republican to expose the Right for what they are: Sickos.

12. Bells Staff Member

No, I am an atheist, so therefore I'd have been tied to that stake.

You're really into the Salem trials at the moment aren't you? It's in just about every post you seem to make. Is that your new little 'thing'? Anywho, moving right along from the Salem trials and your obsession of them, the police get around the entrapment laws the same way they do when they have police officers dressed as prostitutes waiting to catch people out. They do not suggest the meeting, nor do they attempt to entice the sexual pervert on the internet to get him to tell them to meet them. They let the pervert take his time. They do not suggest anything to him or her, instead letting the pervert do his whole little 'spiel'.

The people who go to these chat rooms to solicit children pose as children themselves in an attempt to not scare the other kids or make them suspicious. Sadly a lot of kids fall for it. Personally I think it is a sad indication of the depravity of some people that police officers have to resort to posing as little children in an attempt to catch them out and to keep kids safe. Sadder still is the fact you seem to think that sexual deviates should be allowed to continue to try to lure children over such mediums as the internet, referring to attempts to catch them as a witch hunt. Kind of says a lot about you Baron.

Again with the witch hunt. Last little obsession you had was with the Vietnam War and World War II. Honestly Baron, you are clutching at straws here aren't you?

How do you know they have nothing on him? It's an ongoing investigation.

As to your obsession with the witch trials, you are aware that the hysteria that led to the witch trials was due to bad wheat?

My goodness Baron. You really are intent on defending this guy aren't you? You'd even make yourself look like a naive fool in the process. He's admitted to doing something wrong and you are defending him saying he didn't really. To use your argument, one could say that the guy who smashes your window and crawls into your home without your permission is not really there to do anything bad (eg like steal), right? Are you in self denial that Foley has done something wrong because he's a Republican? Hell even Bush thinks what he's done is pretty disgusting. Yet you just dont seem to think so?.. Again, that says a lot about you Baron. Good to know you're the type of guy who would not report someone who you suspected posed a danger to children.

What makes you say that Baron? Because we think that sexual deviates like Foley should not be in a position of power and instead be behind bars? Weren't you the one who said in a thread that anyone who threatened another or possibly tried to harm another should be beaten to a pulp? And you accuse us of a acting like people high on wheat in a witch hunt? Right. But I guess you hold yourself apart from everyone else. How nice it would be in your world Baron. Sexual predators could prey on kids as much as they wanted because you'd think it was bad to investigate them or try to stop them in case it turned out like a witch hunt. But it's ok to beat an old drunk man to a pulp.

You tell me Baron. You seem to think it wrong for cops to try to catch sexual predators out, just as you seem to be unsure whether an adult male sending sexually explicit message to a child is appropriate or not. You dont think he should be held accountable for his actions?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Genji, do you have any common since at all I have read the Barons post and no were did I ever see him condone Foley, if he did please post the appropriate lines from his post instead of indulging in assassinating his character, and no were have I seen anyone from the right defend what Foley has done, the only people who I have seen defend Pedophile senators and Congressman, allow them to keep their seats, promote them up the hierarchy of the party ladder. and continue to allow them access to party coffers has been the Democrats, so lets see some proof of your accusations?

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

So, again, it's the Democrats fault Foley is a child stalker! PROOF of what Der Baron said: In his post above, which Bells goes through to he says it's OK and not breaking the law to wanna find a minor for sex online. It's in his post. Can you read? Where are you digging up Dems?? THIS IS ABOUT PERVERT FOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! A REFUCKINGPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEFENDING FOLEY AND HIS ACTIONS!!!!!!!!! READ YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!! READ DER BARON'S POSTS!!!!!!!!!! IT IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!! Foley did no wrong. DEMOCRATS did

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Amazing blind support for a homo that wants to fuck a minor boy. A MINOR! It wasn't Walter Mondale. It was not Ted Kennedy. IT WAS A REPUBLICAN and the Party of God supporters here at SF ARE DEFENDING HIM!!!!!!!

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

"Well, yeah, I guess I am. Can you tell me how we can know what he's intending? Is it against the law to invite a "hot, young stud" to have ice cream "(Der Baron defending the right of adults to solicit minors, referring to them as "hot, young and stud.) He sees it as entrapment to set up stings for men that are hookin up with what they hope are kids. ALL in the name of defending a Republican. Is the GOP (Group of Perverts) really this desperate?? Can he nibble on your sons or nephews?

16. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Really? Neat.

Haha, I know. I can't believe people are even ATTEMPTING to try and spin this. Oy..

God, suck it up.

Ooops, with my oys and suckin' it up, I'm startin to sound like Foley!

- N

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

The tighty righties would be on any Democrat that did what Foley did like a NAMBLA member on a Cub Scout. The self righteous moral outrage would be trumpeted throughout the nation. All the air headed dittoheads would be out for blood! This disgusting and quite nasty scandal has thrown the righties off course in a very important period before the elections. Their plan was to re-terrorize America by screeching that Democrats will INVITE terrorism and only their party can protect us from non-white non Christians! Now they are in the toilet flailing away as the hearings & investigations get geared up to go deeeep into the filthy and corrupted Party of God (GOP) Bring It On!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Hey! That was Genji not me!

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

LOL

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Three More Former Pages Accuse Foley

"I was seventeen years old and just returned to [my home state] when Foley began to e-mail me, asking if I had ever seen my page roommates naked and how big their penises were," said the page in the 2002 class. The former page also said Foley told him that if he happened to be in Washington, D.C., he could stay at Foley's home if he "would engage in oral sex" with Foley.

The second page who talked with ABC News, a graduate of the 2000 page class, says Foley actually visited the old page dorm and offered rides to events in his BMW. "His e-mails developed into sexually explicit conversations, and he asked me for photographs of my erect penis," the former page said. The page said Foley maintained e-mail contact with him even after he started college and arranged a sexual liaison after the page had turned 18.

The third page interviewed by ABC News, a graduate of the 1998 page class, said Foley's instant messages began while he was a senior in high school.

"Foley would say he was sitting in his boxers and ask what I was wearing," the page said. "It became more weird, and I stopped responding," the page said. All three pages described similar instant message and e-mail patterns, with remarkably similar escalations of provocative questions.

"He didn't want to talk about politics," the page said. "He wanted to talk about sex or my penis," the page said.

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

23. Bells Staff Member

Ironic isn't it? I wonder if he classifies himself as being amongst the 'sick people' who use the internet to prey on children. Especially in light of this which is frankly too detailed for me to even want to copy and paste in here. I have to admit, it was kind of sickening.

This is not a political issue. This isn't the Democrats trying to get at the Republicans in an election year. People seen to be forgetting that this sad saga involves a sexual predator and his use of his office to prey on small boys. I will admit I was quite suprised by Baron's vehement defence of Foley. I mean lets think about a few things here. There is at least one instance where Foley was cybering a teenager while he was meant to be casting a vote in Congress, something that most tax payers would be appalled and probably are horrified to hear. But what if he's used his office computer and phone, all payed for by the tax payer to make his deviant little calls, emails and messages? And who'd have suspected him? The bastion of righteousness in regards to keeping children safe from sexual predators like himself.

This isn't a political issue. This is about a pathetic, sick sexual pervert who has managed to use his office to further his deviancy. How anyone can even attempt to defend him is quite frankly, beyond me.