First Americans... Caucasians?

Discussion in 'History' started by android, Jul 1, 2006.

1. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The Smithsonian doesn't have that kind of control of "the story" - which is about seven stories right now, and changing all the time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. desi Valued Senior Member

The Phoenicians were seafaring people who traded with India and China long before Marco Polo headed that way. They were crushed by the Romans when Carthage went down. I suspect if the Romans hadn't wiped out so many other nations we'd have a better idea who, if anyone, made it to the Americas from Europe or Northern Africa.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. desi Valued Senior Member

Tenured people who have politically appointed jobs run museums and universities. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

within the ivy walls of academia, the intelligentsia plotted and planned
    the final solution

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Tenured people butter their bread on whichever side they choose. If you want to put political pressure on a tenured academic job, best start and finish before the appointment. Which is possible, but requires serious effort.

And there are dozens of researchers (in competition to catch each other out), several different academic fields over several generations of expertise, dozens of people running muesums, hundreds of students and so forth, that would have to be in on any such conspiracy - and no motive at all. What is supposed to be the point of all this conspiring and suppressing ?

9. Gustav Banned Banned

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  10. Gustav Banned Banned

now
    about dem caucs

from memory
    blumenbach, a retard, had in his collection of skulls, a standout. a georgian skull. presumably unearthed in the caucasus.
    furthermore these georgians had been observed (in the wild, mind you), to be both long lived and of impeccable stature

he co-opted them hastily
    caucasians r' us
    hoo haa

turned out they were dirty semites
    zero nobility

oh
    ......in Russia, Caucasians (including Georgians) are relatively dark-skinned and
    abused as "chorniye" or "blacks. (nyt-11/10/98)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  11. draqon Banned Banned

a lie. Georgians are not dark-skinned and they are defenetly not abused by anyone. Georgians are the wealthiest of them nations in Russia, that does not make them good thou.

12. desi Valued Senior Member

Anyone recall how well Watson and Crick were received by their peers for their ground breaking work on genetics?

13. Gustav Banned Banned

shut yer mouth, boy!

14. draqon Banned Banned

1) don't curse
    2) I speak the truth

this is a typical Georgian, he does not look black

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. iceaura Valued Senior Member

You've lost me.

16. blobrana Registered Senior Member

"Human DNA from dried excrement recovered from Oregon's Paisley Caves is the oldest found yet in the New World - dating to 14,300 years ago, some 1,200 years before Clovis culture - and provides apparent genetic ties to Siberia or Asia, according to an international team of 13 scientists."

Read more

Latitude: 42.73, Longitude: -120.55

17. blobrana Registered Senior Member

"The Paisley Caves are located in the Summer Lake Basin north of Paisley in south-central Oregon. The site is composed of 8 caves and rockshelters in a west facing ridge of scoriacious basalt."

Latitude: 42.761300N Longitude: 120.5514W

Read more

18. desi Valued Senior Member

When Watson and Crick explained how DNA works they were laughed out of the field by their superiors and peers who knew that proteins were the ticket.

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

In the first place, bullshit. In the second place, so what?

You are alleging a large, organized, multi-generational, crossdisciplinery conspiracy of mutual dishonesty to prevent the recognition of early Caucasian immigration to North America ? Got a motive for all these people - one strong enough for them to forego fame and fortune for a groundbreaking discovery ?

20. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

?
    Native americans are quite obviously brown skinned primitive caucasians (from before caucasians worked out how to handle booze). They even have a classically european pagan-like culture.

Maybe a dash of mongoloid, but more caucasian. Just because asians are used to represent native americans in movies doesn't make them asian.

Actually, hmm, I remember seeing a documentary about a tribal people off the north coast of japan that were very much like native americans, but they oddly seemed white as well. Anyone know the tribe I'm talking about?

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

before booze that like more than 15000 years ago

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Actually booze is more like 12 000 years old, and didn't hit europe untill more recently than that, BUT I was curious and looked it up and apparently native americans independently made their own booze about 1500 years ago, so I don't know what to make of that.
    They certainly suck at drinking it now, in alaska they drink untill they pass out in fields and freeze to death. I assumed they were like australian aborigines who never came into contact with alcohol in their history untill europeans arrived, and consequently a disproportionate percentage of them became dysfunctional drunks.

I guess native americans have no excuse, other than the crippling deep depression at the core of their collective spirit.

23. desi Valued Senior Member

The same thing happened with the guy who discovered surgeons washing hands before surgery saves lives. The guy eventually went nuts because noone would listen to him despite his research. Don't put so much faith in the scientific community's willingness to accept new ideas.

Why would the church burn people alive for saying the earth revolved around the sun?