Finish my Sentence

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ReighnStorm, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...my back pocket. It turned out to be a stick. I used it to.....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

clear the rectum of an elderly man. I'd need quite a few to sew together a parachute so that I could..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

.....descend into the bowels of Hell. I followed the smell of sulphur to the entrance to Hell, which was a hole outside K-Mart. I looked over the edge, and jumped....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

but I missed and landed on my head, went into a coma and awoke 5 days later with strange mental powers, merely by thinking I could make my nurse.....

8. Rantaak Registered Senior Member

...strip and reveal her boil-covered body as she danced in the pit of rotting fetuses which i found to be conveniently located...

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...at the end of this sentence. Or this one. Or .....

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

........the unused fetus montain outside the stem cell research centre, just then......

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...the Rapture occurred. I couldn't belive it, because just last week I had converted to Pigeon Worship. Boy did I feel stupid. Anyway here I was.....

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

.......stalking celen Deone with my 20 millimetre refractor which I had concealed in my pants , Celen had coincidently taken an apartment in the old warehouse across the crossroads, just then I got a big........

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...newtonian reflector to get a real good close up of her....

14. imaplanck. Banned Banned

........titanics, this was the most exciting star I had ever seen from the nothern hemisphere. Just then.............

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

....I saw her moon. It was a beautiful sight, I was in shock and awe! Suddenly....

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

......there was a touchdown in her tranquility bay, it was threes guys named.......

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

.....Buzz. Or at least that was the sound they made. But then she pulled out the.....

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

.....cock from the balcony chicken coop she had. "Im going to have this bird for supper tonight", she exclaimed, just then........

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

...she dislocated her jaw and swallowed it whole. Then with one deep breath she....

20. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

became extremely horny but being a French Canadian lass she knew her fire could only be extinguished if .......

21. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

she was beaten by a group of black shemales and bukkake ensued. She was already masturbating con vigor by the time she got to..

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

.....realise this was all rather improper behaviour for a lady. She summoned the butler and told him to....

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

bend her over his knee and give her a good whipping for being a naughty girl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.