Femininity and schitzophrenia

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Xev, Feb 22, 2004.

1. WANDERER Banned Banned

15ofthe19

So what’s wrong with a passionate debate?
    Or are you used to pompous stiff necks with Sherry’s and cigar’s pretending they respect each other as a form of pseudo-intellectual feigned civility.
    Philosophy is practiced with passion or it should not be practiced at all. My people talked about philosophy in the agora like they talked about politics. It was a matter of life and death not a pacifier to suck-on around fire places and classrooms.
    I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, what I have a problem with is morons with nothing to say pretending they are worthy of attention.
    Where have you posted opinion, idiot?
    All I see is attacks on me.
    Have you formulated a single argument against me besides that ill-fated ‘generalization’ one that is the usual comeback of morons and idiots?
    Still waiting on your answer to my rebuttal.
    Name one, ONE, specific non-generalization.
    Just one, you American patriot. One Bob!!!
    Let’s see if you really have a 148 IQ.
    Didn’t anyone tell you that internet tests mean nothing and that IQ itself is meaningless? It’s only a measurement of analytical ability, if that.
    A computer can spew out information at a fast rate and can store vast amounts of knowledge, is it intelligent or only a regurgitating moron, like you are?
    It take artistry to be wise.
    Philosophy was originally practiced with poetry and verse.
    Know why, you retarded monkey?
    All language is art. When you speak you are creating a work of art, you utilize abstract forms to express concepts.
    Language is color and canvas. Grammar is malleable.

But like the fountain-of-shit-head, you can only comprehend weights and measurements. You focus on grammar because you need formulas and equations to make you think. You can only follow rules and you like adhering to them because they give you a false sense of power and order in your chaotic nothingness.
    You have a scientific mind- and that’s not a compliment idiot- you reside on the other side of the Bob spectrum. Numbers, dimensions, statistics, historical accounts, knowledge is what you need to think. You have no personal creativity to come to conclusions on your own, based on experiential, first-hand information. If it’s not in a book or on TV you don’t know it exists.
    Education is how you tap into the common cesspool of information and propaganda and from here you draw out bucketfuls and you drink deeply.
    You, like the fountain-of-shit-head, can only paint by the numbers. This color goes there, this one here, trying to keep within the lines, you know that skin-tone is this shade and limbs this shape.
    Where there are no numbers and no lines you are lost.

Look at the-head, he’s proud of his mathematical background. Mixing chemicals in beakers and warming them over Bunsen-burners, following well-established methods and reading guide books telling him the steps in order and knowing what formula to use under what circumstance is how, this African wannabe finds pride and self-worth.

What did I say?

I said:
    To which you replied with the above.
    See what I mean?
    Just when I'm getting ready to pound your face in, you run off screaming and bitching about it being a simple joke.
    Classic omega behavior.
    But I am playing moron. It’s just that you find my fangs too sharp for your tender hide.
    Would a baby human find the affectionate bites of a wolf cub playing or would the scratches and pain make it flee in terror? Your skin is too tender and your mind too simple.
    You need to be handled with velvet gloves.
    But we both know that all jokes have seriousness in them and all seriousness is a joke. A joke wouldn’t be funny if it didn’t have an element of the tragic within it.
    But how can you know this? You’re stupid!
    When two infants play they are establishing serious power balances. A game of hide-and-seek or Cowboys-and-Indians creates social status where each individual measures the others will, intellect and strength. There’s no such thing an innocent anything.
    My people called it tragic/comedy, the duality of the human condition.

If it’s so easy then give it a try.
    But if you would like more ‘real’ proof just tell me and perhaps we can arrange a personal encounter.
    Let’s see if you will be such a smartass when I’m there in front of you.
    If you ever come to Montreal give me a call. I want to show you how “nice” we Canadians really are as opposed to you “badass” macho Americans.
    You won’t have a satellite guiding system or an armor piercing bullet to establish your manliness while you are nothing but a fat-assed moron that couldn’t get into any other college and so opted for military service.

I’ve personally met US soldiers. A bunch of drugged-up buffoons they were.
    I think, except for the special forces, they are just pushing buttons to kill from ten miles away; it is easy, even if you are an out of shape lard-ass.
    Then when you drag your fat ass back home you are met like a conquering warrior hero when all you did is push paper and flip some switches.

But run now. Run into the bushes.
    Your smart mouth only flaps when I’m not around, doesn’t it?
    Oh, how tough you are then.

Be comforted by my up-coming departure. Then you’ll have free-reign over the board and you can dissect me and analyze TV soap operas to your hearts content. Hell maybe you can woo one of the girls here with that cutting wit of yours and those sharp baby-blues.
    If you want to “get” with the women here, you need to be a little more forceful and aggressive girly-man.
    You can’t pretend spirit with this type of strong woman, they’ll see right through it.
    Fight moron! Fight!!!
    Show them what you are. But that's exactly what you don't want them to know, isn't it?
    I know you.

James R
    Life, in general, is bittersweet.
    Every period in life makes you appreciate a different aspect of it.

_an.droid_
    I should hope so.
    But did you not hear about his blue-eyes and the 148 IQ score he got on one of those internet tests?
    He fishes too….. No…Nothing…Not even a tinge of curiosity?

Welcome to the bridge then.

Doubtful.
    Be content with making it on the bridge.
    The crossing of it will have to wait for a future man.
    Most don’t even know there is a bridge or they hope it will be found in some afterlife.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Those who make it as far as the bridge, though, far too often stop to stare at the water below and forget they are only crossing a bridge.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fountainhead:
    That's right- keep whistling up at the sky when there are bolts raining down with your name on them, little boy. I've been seeing you since I met you, you lol'ing ha-ha-ha'ing idiot, you hyena, but now many here see you.

All your little friends were a litter of idiots so loud, so proud, so arrogant, so full of facts and trivia they had the fucking gall- THE GALL- to try and outdo a gendanken but where are they? Banned and trembling behind some other handles probably, no fucking way they'd just leave without signing the fuck back up again with some other name and pretending.

Now there's only you you you you, Oh my brother, you left behind to point his little black fingers at the sky and laugh at Olympus.
    Pull that big head of yours closer up to the fucking screen and read what I said:

"In yestermonths Sciforums was home to a trio, a most horrible, terrible trio of miserable dogs and their alphas. A scourge on us those three were, my brothers, a plague on Olympus.
    Two of the group were put through the shredder, and so deserving of the following eulogy.

Only one remains, but no matter. The story continues and only *I* know the ending........."

Guess who the last little piggy is, boo boo? Can you? Will you?

Your lynching.

Wanderer:
    Yes, m'am.

Allright, allright. I'll concede. No sense in me in doing you like you do Bob.
    Indeed. A point I've been making since meeting, but no matter.

Me doing this in real life makes bitter enemies I don't care for, I get away with alot around here.
    It was.

Apart from those other threads where he's flashing his cleavage at you despite his not being adressed (like a schoolgirl with a trainbing bra), all we've seen is a messenger (Wanderer's word, not gendanken's) being attacked, not the message. He's said something concerning a lamb in wolves clothing........"psudointellecutal tripe"...."sadomasochistic posturing"........."intellectual gibberish".....

In other words, all the usual words and phrases lesser minds use in the face of real talent. No biggie.

But is not the Pope also blonde and blue eyed? A crippled sickling you can flick off his throne with your pinky.....5 bucks says 150f19 would have it that blue and yellow can distract a keen eye from the drool that slobbering Catholic spills on his robes when he speaks.

Xev:
    Sweet.

Those women that chooped off their breast becuase they got in the way of their armor- add those in there as well.

Jolie- it hit me how gendankany she was when she went up to the hanging corpse to pick its pocket. Sheer joy.

(concerning her lips though- they are almost offensive to look at. As if in the embryonic stage they were really meant to end up as genitals but somehow...got lost and misplaced)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Gendanken:
    The Amazons.
    Ancestors of mine, actually.

That was a sweet fucking movie. That twat - Wynona Ryder - didn't even manage to spoil it.

*Chuckles*

15ofthe19:
    You indeed have nothing to say - your sole contribution to anything here seems to be reminding us all of your homosexual fixation on Wanderer.

SHUT UP.

James R:
    Have you ever considered addressing an issue rather than the person behind it?

Fenris:
    And some of us spend our lives doing nothing but whining about others to cover up our own lack of....well, anything. You're like a dissipated version of James R.

I just love the way this thread is dying.

8. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Really. What an odd thing for you to say to me.

9. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Excuse me if I'm out of line here, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT ANYMORE? SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU CHILDREN.

Can you believe it? There was once a time when I believed adults did not resort to petty insults. Looks like I was wrong!

In conclusion, femininity is an act created by the man to keep the woman down! Oh my god, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME THAT PEANUT BUTTER TASTES GREAT ON LASAGNA.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shmoo:
    Congratulations, you're an idiot!
    I love the way you wander into a thread, complain that no serious discussion is taking place, and then finish up with a line like "shut the fuck up - you children!"
    It takes serious stupidity to utter such a contradictory statement without the slightest hint of irony
    What did you read, the last page of this thread? Please, do the gene pool a favor and go hang yourself.

Fenris Wolf:
    Like - I know you are, but what am I?
    That was one of the most inane retorts out of you yet.

android:
    So what is the bridge to - and from? Man and overman?
    We're schitzoid, yes. We are a collection of different potentialities reacting with the world and each other - if "self" exists it is the syncretic matrix of personality.
    Schitzophrenia comes into play when we sacrifice reality for the sake of mirroring an ideal of masculine or feminine behaviour.

11. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Hahaha, I love you Xev.
    Your inability to bear children nor sense irony does not indicate there was none.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shmoo:
    I'm unable to bear children? Umm....o-kay. I'm not even going to ask where you get this one. And what on earth does my supposed infertility have to do with my not sensing irony?

13. Bells Staff Member

Ah Shmoo, first you come out with this charming statement:
    But then like a fool you say this:
    A tad hypocritical is it not? You complain that adults did not resort to petty insults, yet you tell people to shut the fuck up and call them children. Very mature and adult of YOU Shmoo. You make a big statement with big black letters, a real standout, and instead of trying to make a point, it is you who ends up looking like a twit and being just what you accuse others to be.

14. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

I'm going to have to assume you're addressing me?
    You completely misunderstood my post, typical!

I'm pregnant.

Yes, very hypocritical now that you mention it. I'm very immature.
    I think I've made my point. Quite obviously so.

15. Bells Staff Member

I never realised that pregnancy resulted in irrationality.

Actually no you haven't made any point. That is quite obviously so.

16. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Ah, Bells.
    Your inability to drink milk due to your lactose intolerance nor notice my point does not indicate there was none.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shmoo:
    Yes, it was addressed to you. A non-moron would assume that it was, since addressed to you, actually addressed to you.

You're funny. Whatever you're on beats the hell out of my Merlot.

And I care because?
    I don't have any coathangers handy, sorry. I have some steeltoed boots though, so if you're asking nicely I'd be happy to give you a good kick in the stomach.

Now - you referred to "your inability to bear children". "Your" in English refers to something that possesses or incorperates a second or third person, so unless you are some hallucinatory sub-personality of mine, I can presume that you were making a statement about me, which is a complete non-sequitor and serves only to illustrate your idiocy.

And somehow you see your exercize in semi-public humiliation to be degrading to those who watch you making a fool of yourself. Furthermore, you think it has something to do with Self or idealism or being-for-others. This is incredibly amusing.

18. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I thought I made it clear. I'm not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Umm, I guess you haven't figured it out, but I am a smartass, regardless of which little bitter misanthrope is in front of my face. You make me laugh. All that rage packed into that tiny little frame. Indeed, short man syndrome at its worst.

You actually own a telephone? Shocking news indeed. I wouldn't have thought someone so "noble" would tolerate such a pedestrian device.

Now wait, I thought you accused me of never leaving? Which is it? I am running and hiding from you, or I never leave. I'm getting confused Connie? Are you sure you aren't just spinning wildly?

Evidently you don't read as well as you flame. I'm already with "the women" here. I made that point abundantly clear in another thread. I could tell you which one, but you claim to thrive on solving puzzles, so have fun with this one.

And since you didn't seem to get the message last time, I'll reiterate. This is just a message board Wizzle. Much like Xev, you seem to have an insatiable thirst for conflict. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this ain't conflict. If you need conflict, re-up with the army and get your butt into battle. Otherwise, quit thumping your chest on a message board in a vain attempt to woo a couple of girls barely out of high school. Don't you think they're a little young for you?

19. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

I am entirely confused as to who this post was intended for, but I will take on the responsibility of replying to it.

First, when I say that I am pregnant, it henceforths means that I as a personality am pregnant with you. That is, you, your being. Ergo, one can only assume that you are inside my belly, and thus cannot kick it NOR WOULD WANT TO, as kicking my stomach would mean the ending of your life as you know it.

I do not intend to degrade anyone Xev. Your illustration of a donkey riding through the grand canyon only further proves my point.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Of course, he does show an almost disturbing fascination with you.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=33244&page=1

Oh dear Wanderer, some skank has deigned to "cyber" him and he thinks it's an actual fuck. Better not challenge his nascent sense of masculinity - he might cry.

This is conflict? You pussy - conflict is when Xev smashes your deformed skull against something hard.
    This here - this is words.

This is amusing from a man whose sole contribution is social chatter about other members.
    Especially amusing from a man himself trying to woo the chicks. Note how he projects his own need for attention onto you.

21. Bells Staff Member

I'm lactose intolerant? Huh? If that was meant to be insulting, you err failed badly.

I think the only point you are seeing is imaginary.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2004
  22. WANDERER Banned Banned

Shmoo
    Deep man, really fucking deep.
    Thanks for clearing things up for me.
    I'm talking only about the peanut-butter and lasagna comment.

Another point you’ve ironically proven:
    The average adult human is a moron.
    Keep up the good work.

That’s right but neither does it indicate that there was one.
    Maybe it just indicates that you can’t formulate a coherent one.

Out of the blue she comes and on the heels of a declaration of a love-interest by nothing-of the-nothingness. Interesting.
    Does the lioness come to defend her battered lion-cub?
    More observation is needed and there's so little time.

Hey, don’t look at me.
    I can’t even get laid in a whorehouse.

Wait…..are you acquainted with nothing-ofthe19?

_an.droid_
    Or, more accurately, we’re always torn but sometimes we’re aware of it and sometimes we’re not.
    Schizophrenia comes from the façade of thinking we are individuals with free-will when all we are is parts of a greater whole reacting with other parts of it.
    Intuition and instinct, sometimes, reattaches us to this entirety while intellect and rationality separates us from it.
    Any loss of self or self-consciousness, such as through inebriation caused by drugs, alcohol, extreme emotions [love, hate] is almost pleasant, like wading into the transcending pool of existence.

Xev
    Nothing beats Merlot.

I know and that's not the only one.
    He’s getting an ego boost just by me responding to him.
    For idiots, even negative attention beats no attention at all. It’s the mark of the fly.

Isn't it grand the way he worships me?
    Even his last response was entirely dedicated to me.
    I'm touched. All 5' 0" of me.

Bells
    No I think it’s mostly that getting pregnant is a sign of irrationality.
    Imagine wanting an alien creature growing inside of you for nine months.
    It becomes even more irrational if the father is someone calling himself 15ofthe19. Then you are really screwed.
    Giving birth is one thing but willingly giving birth to an idiot? Now that's just insane.

15ofthe19

HA, HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA.
    You know no matter how many times you make that same joke it still retains its original quality of....crap
    What wit, what brains.
    I wish I could be like you.
    Teach me how to fish.

Actually I’m a midget. I can still kick your ass though.
    Misanthrope? Now that’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me.
    But flattery will get you nowhere.
    Such Christian idealism in you; is it any wonder that you are an idiot?
    You’re infected with a disease.
    You're so retarded that 'misanthropy' for you is a 'bad' thing.

Tell me about your glorious moral nation my American Bob friend.
    Still waiting on that non-generality.
    If I say: You are stupid.
    Is that a specific statement or a generality?
    Come on show me your brains.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, oh god stop, Ha, Ha, Ha, you’re going to kill me.
    Oh, how you lighten up the atmosphere in here.
    There’s nothing like a clown to alleviate tensions and remind us all that no matter how bad things are for us there’s always someone that is worse off.
    Humor? A reminder that our own tragedy is nothing in comparison to the tragedy of the other. The suffering of another soothing our own suffering for an instant, tension released in a pleasurable laugh.
    Keep on posting nothingofthenothing we need you.

Nice come back.
    The witty sarcasm, the play on ideas.
    What brilliance, what mental flexibility.
    I admire you.

Are you saying there’s a female on this board that is dumb enough to want you and that is dense enough to consider you interesting?
    Well, it’s final. The world is fucked-up.

She’s a lucky lady.
    But you’ve sparked the flame of jealousy in many a female heart with that statement my tall, blue-eyed, witty, intellectual giant.
    Many hearts have been broken here today.
    But don’t take yourself off the market yet, my macho stallion friend, perhaps you can keep your options open and shop-around. Taste some other grapes, like Fenris loves to do or pretends to want to do to mask his own insecurity of not measuring-up.

Shmoo is it you, dear? That would explain many things.
    Just a stab in the dark.

No?! Are you serious?!

I did my time idiot. Perhaps now it's your turn.
    Do you have the balls?
    But thanks for clarifying things about how you matter in the 'real' world as opposed to me.
    I’m sure you are a dominating alpha male in the ‘real’ world. I can’t tell with all that stupidity you express here though.
    It’s classic how some morons like for you to know that they are better than how they come across.
    It’s like they are trying to say:
    “Hey, don’t take the impression I make, I’m really a great guy.”
    But impressions are all we have.

Age is irrelevant.
    Two people are either compatible or they are not.
    But why call grapes sour just because you can’t reach them and taste them, you pathetic moron?
    Don’t tell me you are one of those men that believes in morals and that pretends he doesn’t want to bang that little high-school vixen with the short skirt and plump bosom or doesn't fantasize about his best friends daughter or wife [if she's hot enough]?
    Are you a hypocrite as well?

Like I said reread yourself on this very thread and see how you flirt and posture and puff your chest out. It's quit a spectacle.
    Now you pretend like you weren’t interested?
    To me?!!!!
    Don’t try to cover your tracks now that the uncovering is about to commence.
    Your anxiety is revealing.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Xev:

Which issue would you like me to address?