female-teacher sexpidemic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenDrake, Jan 9, 2006.

1. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And then we get these high-profile prosecutions for what shouldn't even be a crime that are aimed at supporting efforts to remove the rights of adults. These things always do that. Adults are forbidden sex and sexually explicit literature because children might get a hold of it. They make it work as if adulthood is some looming disaster that has to be averted or delayed at all costs. This is why we have so many people in their twenties and on up whose mental development has been stunted in important ways. They do it on purpose. Removing adulthood from select people disables them from contributing meaningfully, so the people who retain the ability to grow up, however poorly, achieve dominance. You will notice, Fafnir, we have an anti-sexual president in a White House that gives passes to male prostitutes who then come and go when needed. He is not anti his own sexuality, and he's not anti allowing teenagers to have sex with the old men who he approves of. He is acting to keep it away from everyone else. The man who tells me that I cannot have sex with a 16 year old girl (as if I would even want to), then tells me that I can't have sex with a 30 year old (in a sideways manner they do this), he is the one who is likely to have sodomized pre-teens after knocking them out with alcohol or animal tranquilizers.

I put it in just that blunt a set of terms because those who pretend to be suspicious of us, those who organize society against those who would think and live more freely, those who use this kind of crap against all of us need to have it thrown back in their faces and pushed up their butts. The finger they point at us needs to be pointed back at them, with every attempt to make it a painful experience. They're the ones who need to have their feet held to the fire and a few other things too painful to describe. Why do you think that the screechy witch of the west types get away with so much that any one of them can get a passel of people arrested on totally trumped up charges? It's because they use this stuff for social control. They smell out people who are just a little too free with the exercise of their human rights for these tastes. They point the finger at a group who most likely are totally inoffensive, and being inoffensive is just part of their criminal nature, and bring the forces of Hell down upon them for not being righteous in exactly the correct way, for the crime of thinking that their being innocent and inoffensive entitles them to act without continuous fear of the God who loves us all so very much.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Don't complain, Baron. They didn't prosecute you for where you had your dick.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Apparently Baron, you havn't been to court. The state isnt required to prosecute anything, the state posecutes what the DA feels it must prosecute. While the majority of crimes fall under this, stat. rape isnt one of them. If a 20 year old has sexual intercourse with a 16/17 year old, the DA usually does not prosecute. Thats why I noted that unless its something extreme, for instance anyone usually under the age of 16, having sexual intercourse with someone over 22 - 24 gets prosecuted. People may think that the court system is black and white in what it has to do, but it really isnt.

I remember one time I was in the courthouse and someone in my graduating class from highschool (he would have been 19 at the time) was in there for stat. rape on a 17 year old girl. The parents were trying to get him in trouble for it, but the DA plead him out at pretrial probation, meaning he didnt even have to go to trial, and pre-trial probation is erased from your record on the completion. I believe it was for one month. Basically, pre-trial probation says 'we think you may have done something wrong, but neither you nor I want to go through the process of this shit to prove anything, because its a waste of time to us both'.

I do not suggest going out there and commiting crimes to gain experience, but maybe go to a district courthouse and sit in for a few sessions? Its open to the public.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If you know that, then you have evidence/facts of such crimes taking place ...including what state, city and county. If so, please provide them here so I can see to it that justice is meted out appropriately and that DA and court be taken into custody to await trial for criminal behavior. Please provide your evidence/facts.

If the parents and their attorney did NOT agree, then it could NOT have been accomplished! And just so you know, any "deal", such as pretrial probation, IS, in fact, considered "justice" ....so long as the prosecution agrees to it.

I'm still interested in the cases, evidence and facts for the situations that you'd noted in your first statement. Please provide it, and I'll see that justice is done appropriately.

Baron Max

8. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Like I said Baron, go sit in on a few court sessions and see for yourself.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So what ye're saying is that you don't have any proof or evidence for the outlandish statements that you made earlier, right? Didn't think so.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

10. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Like I said Baron, go sit in on a few court sessions and see for yourself.

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

I think boys and girls should be of consent age whenever they complete thie final degree. They must focus on study instead of fucking.

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Interestingly most warrior societies in the ancient times did consider anal intercourse a way of ingraining manhood/ masculinity in adolescent boys --- as a rite of manhood.

The boys till adolescence used to live with the women's group. After reaching adolescence they were taken in the men's group (after the requisite manhood tests and initiations). And one important rite was that the boy was infused anally with the semen of an older youth with whom he was paired off. This was meant to symbolise the removing of femininity from the boy (he was believed to have acquired femininity by virtue of staying with women all these days!), and to infuse the boy with seeds of masculinity.

(Example: the tribal communities of Papa New Guniea).

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

It is relevant because it shows how homosexuality and heterosexuality are making men subservient to women.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I don't know about homos (I am sure they have good tastes too!), but a real man will not want to puke at an ugly person like anamalous, leave alone touch him with a barge pole, he is really a psychological case, plus he is very old with grown up kids.

He has to be living in a world of illusion to believe that any man worth his name would even bear to be near him. Maybe a sexually deprived and sick person with extremely low tastes may do it.

I hope Homos too have a 'taste'. I am sure they would puke green and blue if they were to see Anamalous naked (ugghhh, he ruined my day by mentioning something like that --- I think he should be banned for saying such nauseating things!). I am sure Homos would rather do it with an animal. So much for his day dreaming of a 'gay' guy approaching him!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  15. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Sounds like a round about way to justify child butt rape.

"Me big warrior anally infuse you with me powerful semen!"

Are you a member of NAMBLA?

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well there are no dearth of people here who support the rape of male 'child' at the hands of women!

And then most traditional societies have child marriages which is nothing less than child rape.

Many muslim societies have adult men marrying underage girls. That's child rape too!.

But you are ignoring the point here. The ancients knew nature much more than us. And if they did this it was not for nothing --- they knew the essence of masculinity.

That they knew nothing about Judeo-Christian-Islamic values about sex, and did not have the modern westernised middle class values, is something I can't do much about!

That's cool!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That's a perfect way to discourage people from talking about truth. If one talks about facts related with sex between men, say "you're a homo", if one talks about issues of sex between boys and men, say "you're a member of NAMBLA?"

Perhaps you should tell all those men fighting for women's rights that they are women!

And all these men supporting the rape of children at the hands of women --- are they also members of something, or they don't have to be because the heterosexual society gives them ample room to exist in the mainstream.

17. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Yeah! NAMBLA! Butt-rape! Awesome! Am I back in kindergarten, or what???

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

This is a very weighty conversation: there is much meat!

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Yet most heterosexuals choose to be so! I.e. if you don't consider the intense social pressures that they go through (since they are invisible and easy to ignore!)

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

That's an extremely wimpish and unmanly (as in anti-man) stand, masquerading as 'macho'!

It's only when men stop being dependant on such statements for a share of 'social masculinity' that they will think of accessing or developing their natural masculinity.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Yet most men do choose to like women, or at least exaggerate their attraction several folds. Because a display of sexual attraction for women means 'social masculinity' and power, which we know is extremely important to men. The phenomenon has been proven beyond doubt in the thread heterosexuality is unnatural.

It's simple mathematics!

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Interestingly, this is exactly how peer pressure works in real life situation. Imagine how much effect it will have on a young lad who is eager to establish himself as a man in the world.

Men make such remarks almost unmindfully, in order to assert their 'social masculinity' and to appear man in a 'cheap' way, where they don't have to lift a finger for it.

They have been so trained to compete negatively with other men that they end up harming men as a race.

Being a man is not only about competition. It is more importantly about bonding, uniting with, relating with, understanding and supporting other men. What you get by sucking up to women and her sexual charms is fake, social manhood.

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

It is scientific fact that girls mature in their teens while men mature in their 20's. It makes common sense for older men to marry younger women for fertility reasons.

It is only in the insane world of the west that acting as nature intended, older men protecting younger fertile women, that human nature is turned into "molestation".

This is silly. Yes the ancients knew more about life. In the end they were still human. In the end, the powerful always take the young they want for sex. Happens right now in the governments of all countries around the world. Spanish people using orphans as child sex slaves. George Bush the first involved in a child prostition scandal with the usual witness deaths. Allegations that Tony Blair was a spokesman for the war against Iraq because it was discovered that he had child sex. Mark Oaten in a scandal today over sex with young men.

Dood. I don't know what mental needs you have, but this stuff is craziness.

What you are asking for is your own dictionary that everyone around the world must obey. You want the entire world to define the word homosexual to mean what you want. Can you see that is crazy? You can invent your own word to give it the definition you want it to have. But to actually expect all of english society to change the definition of a word to please you? That makes no sense at all.