female-teacher sexpidemic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenDrake, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Anomalous Banned Banned

Hey cool off I may be chinese.

Thanks for the clue in my crusade against Homophobia. The hormonal imbalance may be the answer to my quest of identifing homos and systematicaly taking care of each and everyone of them.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Sure I make sense. You don't know anything is the problem.

Many gay men are gay because they are unbalanced. You can call it physical or energy imbalance. The want gay sex because of the energy imbalance. There are accompanying physical signs. Oddly enough, they are many of the same signs Happeh Theory predicts for excessive masturbators.

Some men also seek gay sex as a way of health relief. This is really just an offshoot of the imbalance. The unbalanced body causes the health problems. The gay sex offers some alleviation of the health problems.

Mostly it is about energy imbalance. The gay man does not have enough man inside of him. So he goes looking for another man so he can A) suck some man energy out of the other man, or B) get the other man to pump his rearend full of man energy. Afterwards, the gay man is just like a car that got filled up with gas. Only he got filled up with man energy.

That is what women do. That is why gay men are called women. Because they suck the energy out of men the same way women do.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Westerners do piss me off, when they conveniently distort male gender and sexuality be talking about heterosexuals and homosexuals, and then talking about 'homosexuals' as them. It's so convenient in denying and hiding one's own sexual feelings for men.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I'd love to see Anamalous live in the Greek or Roman times, heh.

- N

8. Anomalous Banned Banned

So U think I am HomoPhobic, that would be a greate mistake made by a GAY and thinking so approaching me because I hope that happens and for my protection there will one GAY less in this world.

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

(I posted this in the thread "masculinity and men" but I think it is really relevant to the topic here)

Yesterday I heard a bunch of kids playing outside my apartment. They were big kids like 12 to 16 years. The girls and boys were playing together --- and since I've interacted with them for sometime I was taken aback and dismayed to find them talking about sex.

In my days, they would stop girls from playing with boys as soon as they reached puberty.

But today there are no restrictions on women. And this makes me think:

Women in heterosexual societies have it really good. The heterosexual society is particularly anti-man --- particularly masculine gendered men, and hostile to their needs, especially their special needs (i.e. when they don't concern women).

Women, especially masculine gendered women have all the freedom in the world in such a society. There are no social restrictions, no social responsibilities --- just unlimited rights and freedom --- which soon translate into undue priviliges and exploitative power over men. Their artificial socio-sexual power over men is also increased thousand times.

The society also indulges feminine gendered men --- homosexuals to some extent, but especially the heterosexuals (true ones), who are part of the vested interest group of a heterosexual society.

10. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Why is it relevant here?

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

That's funny. This coming from a guy who just praised me for being one of the few heterosexual men left on the earth. Gonna have to try harder with the insults, kid.

And you're not homophobic? Your posts spew of it. Didn't you mention somewhere that you belong to some white power or similar racist group in another thread? What, they're not homophobic? Lol.

- N

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:

So, lemme get this straight:
    1. You think that gays are ruining the world.
    2. You think that gays should be "systematically taken care of".
    3. You think that everyone who doesn't agree with you is homosexual.

Wow. Well, retard, homosexuals may be a bit odd and strange, but they aren't ruining the world. Humanity in general is ruining the world.
    Systematic slaughter is just wrong and genocidal. So, we can tack "pyschopath" up to the long list of mental diseases you have, along with insanity and an irrational fear of gay people.
    In additon, I am not gay. I disagree with you. Whoops, your theory that everyone who disagrees with you is gay just got shot in the head.

In conclusion, you are a closed-minded moron. And yes, that is an oxymoron.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2006
  13. Anomalous Banned Banned

Who said anything about slaughter. I was talking about treating them with harmone treatments, your imaginations are running wild. Get a mental checkup for your self.

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Just as wrong. That'd be far too similar to eugenics. Simply accepting them as part of society would be easier, and probably better in the long run.

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

Why are U in opposition of treating them ? specialy if treatment can be developed.

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Because they're born that way. It'd be wrong and unnatural to change people. Besides, they don't bother none.

17. Anomalous Banned Banned

DO U feel the same about Child Rapist ? DO U think they too should be in society without treatments ? I am asking about curing people, not changing, they are already changed by nature in an unrequired fashion.

18. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Uh, *NEWSFLASH*

Child rapists cause harm to others, homosexuals don't. Well, unless you happen to be a homophobe who gets their feelings easily hurt such as yourself. I hope you didn't get butt-hurt as a child by some rampaging homosexual.

- N

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

Poor thing called human, thinks from a self perspective.

Do U have anyidea what it must be like to be a Gay and take a no from every prospective man, in the end U have to rape another man if he dosent respond. Just as females get raped if the desperate man gets no from everyother woman.

Hence I will fix them all.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Sure they do. Wasn't it revealed that the King liked to take it in the butt? Didn't Mark Oaten just quit because of a homosexual affair? Wasn't Jeff Gannon a homosexual prostitute working in the white house? Wasn't Golan Cipel a homosexual who was blackmailing the governor of New Jersey? Isn't Barney Frank an openly homosexual congressman? Don't the world's rich people meet yearly at a place called Bohemian Grove? Isn't Bohemian Grove located in a notorious homosexual getaway?

How do you explain this? Front and Back.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

So what do child rapists have to do with people who like to have sex with 15 year old people? I don't like the idea of having sex with 15 year olds, but they're old enough to know if they are willing or not. I think that consent was forcibly removed from them to torture them, not to improve their lives in any way. Calling it "rape" is using a term to prejudice people and manipulate them.

In other words, I think age of consent at 18 is just so only approved groups can screw teenagers over.

There is a gender inequality involved here, but I do not believe that it is properly addressed by seeking greater punishment for women who are involved with boys. I think it is better addressed by reducing or eliminating penalties for men who are involved with teenage girls.

22. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Most stat. rape charges dont stick. Usually unless its something extreme, like a 30 year old and a 13 year old, the DA's dont even prosecute, becuase it would be pointless...

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where did you hear/read that??? An adult having sex with a minor is a criminal offense ...the state MUST prosecute ...it's required by law for them to prosecute.

Please explain your statement and, if possible, provide some evidence for making it.

Baron Max