female-teacher sexpidemic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenDrake, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I recently read about a recent incident in an traditional orient country, being forced into heterosexuality, where in a university, about 25 senior students barged into the class of freshman (who were about 10 in numbers) with hockey sticks in their hands, bolted the room from inside and ordered the boys to strip naked while forcing the girls to sit in a corner.

The boys refused to do that and a terrible fight ensued. Actuall, boys would rather die than do that. And although the seniors managed to forcibly strip some boys and parade them naked, the boys did fight back like hell. The freshman were seriously wounded and were hospitalised.

Apparently, what you are saying about men and boys enjoying such things is wrong and a heterosexual propaganda. Straight (masculine gendered) men for sure don't like that. Those who do are not really straight!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I agree with you, but the only problem is that the term 'heteroseuxal' is very misleading. Most boys/ men are not heterosexual, they only take that identity because of social pressures. It does not mean that they don't like women, but heterosexuality is not only about liking women sexually. Especially adolescence is a stage when most masculine gendered boys do not have a particularly strong sexual need for women. It develops gradually during the latter part of the youth.

Of course I'm not backing the above statements that I'm making here. But I have provided enough evidences of them in the thread "heteroseuxality is unnatural". And this is what I've learnt after more 10 years of work with straight men in my country.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And as for you, after all the evidences that I've provided you can only ignore me at your disadvantage.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

Look at him, Jame R, Look at the psyco Buddha1; the poor man has a disability called homosexuality. He has a twisted mind; to a crooked man crooked path looks straight, arent U afraid of such people, I am not. But the question is do U like what he says ?

Heres what I have to say on his crap.

Thoes who barged in were boys, GAY boys and used the girls excuse to strip the poor hetrosexual, How twisted can things be ?

Hey, BW, I can go on whole night with women; Ya if there is no disgusting homo in the room to enjoy watching me. Me and my women no males please when I am making love.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

so ou've never had a Gay friend then?

9. Anomalous Banned Banned

This Buddha1 is an amazing specimen to study the psycology of a GAY man.

When I was 12, and I saw a naked man, nothing happend, sure the man being homo may have been happy but I puked blue and green.

When I was 10 and I saw these women being horny on TV, I still remember, that was the day when I felt what it was like to be a true man.
    No one taught me to act or no one had told me anything about sex, I guess I was born with the right set of genes.

10. Anomalous Banned Banned

yes I had, since they touched me on my crotch, some psyco serial killer killed them all.

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

what yo said dont make any sense. your a troll init.........? no need to confirm. it's obvious

BEST ADVICE. IGNORE TROLLS. waste of space nd time

12. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Huh, where'd I say that?

I only said "lucky kids", not in regards to being forced to strip by older guys, but by being able to whip your thing out and play with it in front of a bunch of girls without anything bad happening in return. Hell, if I was able to do that and get away with it, I'd be doing it all the time like a horny lil monkey.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You may enjoy it and laught at it, but it doesn't do any good for the 'men' as a race. In fact you're adding to their pressures. Men need to be freed from this strange pressure where his own sexual space, his sexual exploitation and abuse just do not matter. While, the heterosexualised society becomes oversensitive to the needs of women's dignity, modesty and rights.

That is bad news for men, especially masculine gendered men.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Need I have to say anything more about this Psyco.

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

A psychopath troll!

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

YOu are accusing someone of being psycho?? ypou who talk fukin gibberish, and have no fuki argument but deranged homophobia

17. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Is this really natural sex you're having? Or do these women take a pill that gives them a disability, making them unable to have children?
    Apparently that is one of the major disabilities homos suffer from, the inability to have NATURAL sex. I take it you also enjoy unnatural sex?
    Please, lie to me and tell me how many children you have proudly fathered with all these women. Are these children who you may behead someday if they "dishonor" you?

Of course, in order to be dishonored, I guess you'd have to be honorable in the first place, and judging from your violent rhetoric and poor English, nope, you never had any to begin with!

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

At an age (ten years old) when most kids (at least in my country) still wait for Santa Claus to deliver the goods on Christmas Eve, I wouldn't expect any sexual response from them to be mature, developed, and to have much in common with the sexuality of grown adults.
    Then again, I don't really expect anything you say to have much in common with the reasoning of a grown adult.
    Does this PROVE you have the "right" set of genes?

19. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Please explain this, Anomalous. Did this serial killer just miraculously and coincidentally kill all these dirty homos that were supposedly your friends?
    Or was there a larger conspiracy at work?
    What role did YOU play in this lucky accident?

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

Its very easy today.

Just create a blog with all the details of abuse and home address of the gay, the rest is done by the missionaries based on the previous record of that homo.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

ahhhhh, i see i see. complete utter bullshite

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Anomalous:

I didn't ask you why gay people fear you. I asked you why you fear gay people. Your deflection of the question is telling. I think you're probably very young. I'm guessing a teenager - perhaps 15 or 16 years old. Either that or you're a neo-Nazi type with below-average intelligence, but most likely the former.

Did you know that most child molestation is committed by men who identify themselves as heterosexual, rather than gay?

Do you think that children enjoy being molested? Would you enjoy it? Do you think you would "turn gay" if you were molested?

You can tell that his homosexuality causes his behaviour, can you? Are you an expert on homosexuals, Anomalous?

I neither like nor dislike what he says. I disagree with him, partly because I think he has strange conceptions of what words like "heterosexual" and "homosexual" mean, and therefore uses those terms in an idiosyncratic way.

Why do you react to intellectual arguments with emotion, instead of logic or analysis? Can't you think?

Why do you feel the need to brag about your sexual exploits? To convince people you have been with a woman? Do you think they may doubt it?

Or is it that you think people might think you're gay?

Or something else?

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think anamalous is ruining this important threads with his anti-gay hysteria. Sexual exploitation of boys/men at the hands of women is a real issue!