Female Orgasm

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Zero, Feb 18, 2003.

1. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Now I know your full of shit. Ive had up to 6 in 1 sitting. And yes gentlemen, tongue action DOES help the situation.

And I am speaking from personal experience here.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neville Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Well I dont want people thinking this only a "myth" and not even attempt to give their girlfriends extreme pleasure

Its not a myth, its true - but only if the guy knows what hes doing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neville Registered Senior Member

I've never thought this was a myth strgrl. I heard once that a man can have multiple orgasms too if he exercises the right muscles everyday. Don't know if its true though.

8. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Well Dr. Lunatic thinks its a myth. Anyhoo, I havent heard about the multiple male orgasms. Sounds interesting...

9. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Neville

don't worry about it.... i wasn't writing that in order to offend any one...EXCEPT WellCooked...eh...actually he and i have this love/hate relationship thingy going on.....(i think he likes me

)

10. technicpeach Registered Member

It is a myth to Dr. Lunatic becacuse he has never gave a girl that pleasure before. So he chooses to believe it is a myth so he can make himself feel better.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

*stRgrL*

Nice quote... "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" the movie was good and sticked to the book well.

I would like to get quotes how much I need to pay month for that?

As for male multiple orgasms... I will say from personal experience that it can be done... have not yet tried getting multiple during sex though

so you can guess how if know this then

Did you know that the world record for the must female orgasm in one sitting was 116? For man only 6! I think blowing a load and loading up for another is our main problem.

12. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

strgirl..

6!!!
    tell who ever gave you those they're making me feel inadequate.

i can't ask the girl now, but i think my record for giving them is 3.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No no you don't get it: that’s a man has never done more (recorded anyways) 6 ejaculations in one sitting. I’m sure that 116 for women though involve some kind of very advanced sex toy... so if you want all the ladies get one of those triple penetrating /Whhhoo I will not advertise products here!

14. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

lol

like some sort of sex toy from the future?
    what sort of advances could they make in the area of sex toys? ::checks internet:: never mind

15. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

I'll be blunt, and that's the way it should be I suppose, just like Hunter S. Thompson (nods to strgrl). Men and women can have multiple orgasms. The controversy I suppose arises from the fact that many people don't have the know how, or take the time to get the know how, etc.. to please their partner. Ah, what sad times we live in! Anyway, it seems like I had a bunch of other stuff to say, but as I'm sitting here with some brewskies, I seem to have forgotten...

The best way to make love is to be like an octupus. This, as you could imagine, is the exact opposite of a deer in headlights, and woah, watch those tentacles go! Ha ha. But I'm serious. Ah, life in the crazy lane. Anyway, the answer to your question, regarding the orgasms is yes, yes, YES, YES! YEESS!!!!!

16. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Let me just add this... I can practically orgasm while going to the bathroom, and how goddamn wonderful it is. No better learning tool than time and experience I suppose.

17. technicpeach Registered Member

Could it be that when a women has muliltple orgasams she is with a really good partner who knows what they are doing. That could just well be the only reason!

18. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

naw...it has nothing to do with a "good partner" .....in fact, it's all about technique...and, you don't even need a partner...if yougetmydrift...

19. Neville Registered Senior Member

I missed that fear and loathing in las vegas! i've seen it (but only once). Was it this one
    strgrl?

20. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

this is definitely NOT a true statement.

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Not true, this relies on the assumption that female and male reproductive anatomy is about the same. I'll posit that they usually don't all have the same intensity, but the statement as a whole is bunk.

No, it's quite possible to do by oneself. Easier, too, really, since one can manipulate the clitoral hood.

*Edit*

Multiple orgasms through straight fucking depend pretty much on finding the Grafenburg area. Or - if Zero wants to hear the more graphic details, he can pm me. Basically, one either tickles, strokes or pulls at the most sensitive area of the clitoris.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  22. technicpeach Registered Member

well if you dont agree with the fact you must have a good partner (which i think really helps out) then maybe the key to any orgasam deals with mental and emotional conditions.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh, no, I'm saying that that's not a pre-requisite. One can have multiples without a partner at all. Sorry if unclear.