Fat People's View on Skinny

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mickmeister, Apr 13, 2009.

1. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA.

AHAHAHAHA.

*Hack*

*Cough*

Hoo boy.

Okay.

This is a picture of a guy with 8% body fat:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HAHAHAHA.

I mean, yeah. If you are going to swipe pics, make sure they match your story.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

I don't understand this obsession you have with me... don't believe me. What do I care. hahaha

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. otheadp Banned Banned

You don't see the difference in the quality of the photos?

This dude's pic is taken from way up close, with a high quality digital camera, with proper lighting, the dude is fucking ORANGE from the ointment he's rubbed on himself (or was it done by his photographer?) to increase definition for the shot, and if it was a promo shot, he probably did a few reps with some weights to get the muscles full of blood and get that extra definition.

You're comparing THAT to my pic from the BEACH???? wow

Also, in the PM I did say that the 6-7% measurement was my best one ever, and that my typical one was probably around 8%, but that's besides the point... because if that dude has 6% body fat, with all that prep work done on him before the shot, and he looks like that, then I probably have less than 6% body fat in my beach pic.

Why are you obsessing with me anyways? You need to get away from the computer.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I am not the boy mincing around with an innertube of dough of LARD around his middle, daring anyone to comment on some offensive stench arising who doesn't even understand the BMI scale and steals photos while lying about the body fat percent of the GUY IN THE PHOTO!! You're 26 and making up bullshit like this. Even the former Marine knows you're full of shit. Yet you keep on! It's a laff riot! 4 stars!

8. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I can also see the guy's obliques are clearly less cut. DON'T LIE.

9. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Look, post a pic showing it's YOU at your current weight and I'll publicly apologize.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

This is a pic of me from March.

My previous 2 pics are from 8 years ago.

11. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I'm not totally convinced they're *your* pictures as you're claiming you have love handles, and again, the guy in the last picture looks way older than 26, but I admit the two pictures are from the same person. So if they are your pictures, you're still a lying sack of shit about your body fat %. But, I'll assume they're yours since they're definitely the same person, and say sorry.

And, honey, re. the "flirting" with you: I wouldn't give you the time of day based on looks alone. I suspect you're either lying about the guy in the picture being called fat or you just have some fat fetish about being teased about your weight, which if so, cool, but don't try that here. We don't care.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

Took you a whole 7 minutes to come up with a face-saving way to write that "sorry". lol
    At least you stuck to it.

I was about to trash you really badly with a few cheap shot comments but then erased everything... like, who cares, right?

13. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Uh, did it ever occur to you some of us are doing things other than focusing on the computer, so our replies MAY be a little slow?

Look, you're an idiot liar who either stole pics, makes up stories, or has a fat fetish. I suspect a couple are encompassed there. I do not care, but I could respect the last one because it's the only sensible reason for ANY of this tomfuckery.

14. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Wow you guys make me feel really fat. Mine is 24% body fat. I can't figure out where it all is. :shrug:

15. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

24% is very normal for a woman.

16. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

I suspect the reason the obese tend to view others as too thin is the very human bias of assuming that, when reviewing our flaws, we either are the norm or we are much closer to the typical case than we actually are. It is a form of cognitive distortion that they misperceive the range of "normal;" weights in the population as a means of shielding their self-image from the full perception or realization of what may otherwise be classified as their own "failure" (i.e. the "failure" to conform to standards set for them by others).

Alcoholics and many drug users also overestimate the degree to which the typical person consumes their balm of choice as well. Many a marijuana smoking friend has suggested that I am a freak in that I have never tried it

We all do this, not just the obese. We all tend to assume that, in our negatives, we are in many ways "normal" and deviations are often viewed as suspect. For other factors, like intelligence, we tend to overestimate our own and underestimate it in others, the "Lake Woebegone" effect.

The human mind is a complicated thing.

I am not sure why so many posters here feel such aggression towards the obese (as seen in statements calling them disgusting or expressing outrage that these "fatties" may refer to the thin as "anorexics" (when I am quite sure that I'd rather be called an "anorexic" than a "fatty" since the latter seems more dismissive and mean-spirited)).

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Don't feel fat.

17% is very low for a woman. Normal range is 20-30%, I think.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

they fear becoming fat themselves :shrug: I mean really fear it
    Or maybe they were chubby children and now they get to be on the other side making fun.

19. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

They should really leave the fatties alone. Plus-size women drive our economy with their purchases of Garfield books and Haagen-Dazs.

20. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

*Punches AF in the shoulder.*

I LIKE THOSE THINGS, YOU JACKASS!

21. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

Aww, I'm sorry tubby.

22. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I'm smiling, but I am sooo going to strangle you if we ever meet in person!

23. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Oooh, I guess I owe a picture in this thread, as is:

This is what I looked like right before I chopped all my hair off about a month ago.