Farscape 4ever!

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Isnt it the coolest, most awsomEST show on television?? I REAALLLY suggest you watch that show baibee, because, in the words of the scifi channel announcer guy, its the "best scifi show on television." Seriously.
    It's on every night at 8pm EST. Since all the reruns are still playing how could it hurt to watch it if you have the channel. I looove it, they should turn it into a bunch o' movies like the star trek franchise. It's gonna be the first show which I can truthfully say that I've seen every episode of. Very cool.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Hell Ya! Farscape kicks Ass! Oh and so does The Invisible Man. Bad ass shows. I wish, I wsh, I wish I could meet the cast of both shows and the creators. not fair. i wish! I describe Farscape as "My imagination projected onto the TV."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

"scorpi.. your not getting the frellan wormhole technology."
    "I concure" Dargo mutters

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(By the way they isn't meant to make sense to anyone that hasn't seen Farscape, Although some Liguistic nanobots would be useful down here, of course it means and injection and some brain tampering... just wait till the nano's restructure the brain for telepathy mwhahahah)

Of course there aren't any "Beam me up scotties..." but if there was, would it still be original??? I think not.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ltcmmdr Registered Senior Member

Farscape

Farscape and The I-man shows are my most favorite shows as well. I was reading that Farscape has been renewed for 2 more seasons.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Your right

You are so right Farscape is my favorite show for the following reasons:
    1. Everyone on the ship has a different motive and would step over the others just to get what they want if they wanted to.
    2.When everyone on the ship got switched into different bodys Rygel who was in johns body got his thinga majig caught in the zipper, now thats comedy.
    3. Chiannae(is that how you spell it) is hot.
    4.They aren't affraid to have alot of action and a good moral of the story type thing, basically because the shows can end on a down side and it happens more then onse.
    5. Farscape has some of the best and coolist looking aliens, unlike startrek in which if you want a different alien all you have to do is attach a metal eyebrow.
    Well that's all my reasons whats ya'lls?
    P.S. I am a trekkie to and the whole reason every species in the ST universe looks the same is because at one time there was only one species and when they were about to die off they seeded all the other planets around them thus creating the Romulans, Klingons, and the humans making them all related.

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Sorry I left out most of the ST stuff but you get the point don't you? Order can get boring after a while, but chaos can get very interesting.

10. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

Does anyone know what happened to Farscape?

It use to be on the SciFi channel on Friday evenings, but it seems to have vanished. Does anyone know if it wasn't renewed? It would be a shame if that was the case.

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Everything's fine, seeker!! The show's been renewed for until it gets to at least season ten. It'll be back on TV in april.

12. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

This is its 4th season right? Im not sure il look into. But you know what I say about Farscape? If it takes them so long to make just 4 episodes to tie up one season then those are going to be some kick @#$ episodes! There were filming in the studios where episode one filmed but George kicked them out.

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Brace yourselves-farscape is coming back this friday. Newbies, I highly suggest you watch the 'Farscape Undressed' at eight before the show to bring you up to date, as the show is geared toward people involved with it, not just the regular audience.

14. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I already knew but i just cant wait! Im on spring break right now so i have nothing to do, except clean, clean, and clean some more.

Hey I just started buying the farscape DVDs, there $14 each, with only 2 episodes on each one, do yall know a place where i can get them cheaper? There really kick ass.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm not saying anything about Piracy and Morpheus, or it would be rather naughty to put fowards any suggestion that you could download a VCD rip.

16. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

You could just STEAL it but that would be....immoral so I won't suggest it.

17. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

who is really stealing Pollux?
    the retail stores have already bought these DVD's
    and they scam you anyway do they not.
    this is not immoral
    it is the neccesity that is created by globalization

though Farscape DVD'd do not seem a necessty to me
    but thats because i have no eyes

18. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Okay im not going to steal them, ive been going to a electronics store that sells them used I save about $4 on each one if i was to buy it in the stores.

Besides im not taking advice from a guy who slept with his own mom, killed his dad, and cut his eyes out, that is the ultimate tabooo, even if you can solve a 1,000 year old riddle of the sphinx.

19. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

i do not give advice,
    merely a statement was made,
    and possibly one could benfit from my perception.

extreme evils though they are,
    i have learned from what i have done,
    my mind is now more pure,
    more so than maybe say the caffine addict.

the dopamine center of the brain needs fewer psychotropic drugs and stimulants as coffee may prove to be.

my mind percives without the deception of my eyes,
    my own blindness is an anchor in my realism.

possibly one could benefit from my perception,
    only a statement came forth,
    you only see the words that tell your with visionaries words that i adivse....

20. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I may be a slight caffiene addict (i dont drink cola period) but i did not HAVE SEX WITH MY OWN MOM .

21. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

whoosh......
    logical reasoning has reached terminal trajectory....
    end destination: CounslorCoffee's eye's
    missed target: CounslerCoffee's ears

mission aborted

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Look the poetic form of writing is neat and all but im not going to sit around and read it like that, lets make a normal post instead of sounding like this:

Come fourth
    Hark oedipus
    Hark 4 miles away
    Missed targets you are
    What you say
    All your base are belong to us

I think you get the point.

23. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

though i do not percieve mine poetic,
    i do percieve yours as incomprable crap,
    though it is nothing personal,
    no one can write like a 2100 year old man.

this generation seems to love the sound of their own voice.

a normal post would just be inarticulate, babbling, pre-packaged, fastfood, freakalishious non-sense.

prose died with monica lewinski's autobiography