Famous Bigfoot encounters

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Magical Realist, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"They get fish every day, a bucket of fruit, a bucket of dry dog food," said Robin Lynn Pfeifer, a 47-year-old resident of Newaygo County, north of Grand Rapids. "Their favorite thing is blueberry bagels. If I'm not baking them, I go to different stores to buy them. I tell them they are feeding the wildlife."

She said she has collected casts of many large footprints, but says the creatures are too shy and too clever for her to get a photograph. She describes the Bigfoots as ranging from six to nine feet tall and looking like humans, except for hairy coats and broad noses.

"The biggest one I've sat and looked at for 15 minutes was nine and a half feet tall," Pfeifer told Discovery News. "The large male is all black. Others are beige and white. The biggest footprint is 18 and a half inches long."=====http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/10/michigan-woman-says-she-feeds-bigfoot.html

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You'd just say the photo was of a man in a gorilla suit. Or photoshopped. It's called moving the goalposts.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Does a Bigfoot poop in the woods?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Does a bear crap in the woods?

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

So... how do you imagine this thread will end?

With your anecdotes being used to "prove" that bigfoot was real all along, regardless of any real physical evidence that can be independently checked and verified?

Or the same way all the other bigfoot threads have ended, with you refusing not only to listen to reason, but to outright reject any and everything that suggests bigfoot being "real" is an untenable position?

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Just posting more harmless evidence of Bigfoot. Something that really upsets people around here for some reason.

10. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You've not posted evidence, you've posted anecdotes.

11. Bells Staff Member

I am going with insane.

The conference is attended not only by scholars and Yeti buffs. US farmer Robin Lynne Pfeifer lives in a house in the Michigan forest and claims that there is a Yeti family living in the neighborhood.

Pfeifer says Bigfoots [Bigfeet?] visit her home on the daily basis… to get food. They got so accustomed to the practice, that whenever she forgets to feed them, they start hitting her porch with sticks. Even though Yetis visit Pfeifer’s house every day, there are no photographs or video footage. However, that is no riddle for Yeti enthusiasts. They say the Bigfoot has been elusive because it possesses extrasensory abilities, making it possible for him to evade sightings and generate noise in video equipment.

But then you get the lunatics who claim they have recordings of their so language.

Which one should we believe?

Thus far we have had:

1) Claims they are spirits and leave no physical trace behind as a result.
    2) Claims they are human 100% human - that can apparently grow to 9 feet tall and covered in fur - refuses to acknowledge the DNA samples were human DNA and thus, contaminated.
    3) Claims they can be recorded.
    4) Claims they have special abilities that means they cannot be photographed or recorded - contradicts point 3.
    5) Claims there are photographs - contradicts point 4.
    6) Claims there is DNA evidence - which directly contradicts point 1.

They literally twist themselves into a pretzel.

Daecon likes this.
  12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

more useless flights of fancy... why don't we keep all the Bigfoot madness to a single thread, hm?

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I hope the trooper didn't go insane until after he was retired. 6 ft tall and 500 lbs? maybe instead of calling them bigfoot we should call them fatass.

14. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

If they would provide a photo, I would be entitled to analyze it. Fortunately, your objection is moot, since these guys have provided nothing at all and therefor their accounts are worth nothing at all. No goalposts even exist for me to move!

15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"TEXAS — A woman states that a “family of Bigfoot” creatures she believes to be living around her property recently “had a baby”.

Brenda, who didn’t disclose her exact location, said that the group of bipeds have been living in the area since 1994.

“We didn’t know what was going on until just a few years ago. At first, we found the house that they were living in. My husband and I didn’t know what it was, and he kind of joked at me about it… at that time we didn’t realize it was a Bigfoot. Since then, our property had a fire, it burned down, so we moved a mile and a half from where we knew they were into another house. Little did we know that we were just coming into a family of them,” she told Coast to Coast guest host Dave Schrader late Friday in an open-line phone call made to the nightly radio show.

The woman and her husband, who claim not to be scared of the alleged creatures, said they put out a bucket of food regularly in order to feed them. Additionally, Brenda explained, the animals appear to be communicating with each other in a language she “doesn’t understand”.

“They throw rocks on the house, I hear them talking. People thought I was crazy, but I know what I heard. I’ve heard them yell, walking out close to the house, and my husband too. They are all around us and my son put cameras out below his house and he got some on camera, but they’ve never tried to hurt us,” she said. “I hear them talking, you can’t make out what they are saying, but know it’s their voices.”====http://cryptozoologynews.com/texas-woman-bigfoot-family-lives-around-us-just-baby/

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You will believe anything if it is stupid and illogical enough. It is just so odd, I really don't get it.

17. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

On the contrary, I for one would be tickled pink if Bigfoot was real. I wish there was solid evidence of its existence - but there isn't.

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

What the evidence lacks in "solidity" it makes up for in preponderance. The same type of creature with the same traits reported over 3,300 times over the past century. Over 100 casts of footprints confirmed by a tenured professor of anatomy. A 4 year study conducted on site in the Oklahoma mountains with vocalizations and rock-throwings and footprints and tree knocks and sightings. Hundreds of photos, videos, and audio recordings. This is no hoax or hallucination.

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Duh...

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Again... you are using the site as your personal soapbox without presenting a single shred of actual evidence. If the community response isn't evidence enough, this kind of behavior is NOT welcome. Go join Facebook or LiveJournal if that's what you are looking to do.

EDIT - thread merged into previous bigfoot soapbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.