'fail of no longer practicing the arts of kissing ? and staying married

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Anew, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

Perhaps the idea of the arts of kissing is as valuable as enjoying walks amidst the botanical world together.
    In my preference a marriage that has lost or never gained interest in the arts of kissing, would feel gifted to waken to respect such territory.

h,mm arts of kissing?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Hi Anew;

I think that for couples who are struggling in their marriages, rediscovering what brought then together in the first place, might help. In my opinion, kissing is the precursor to seeing if someone will remain a friend or if things have potential to move forward. That invisible thread...that spark...that connects two people. Kissing is the litmus test for that...to a degree.

But when two ppl have been together a while...their relationship should be built on a lot more than chemistry. But having said that...the best marriages I have seen...MAINTAIN that sense of chemistry...even after many years.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

wegs,

thanks for writing. I think chemistry of a true match is a match in behavioral intelligence, and let's say capacity. Perhaps

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

chemistry is an individual natural state of being, and 'natural alchemy is nice to experience at equality in marriage.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Having been married for 30 years now, I can conclusively agree with this.

Peace :m:

Nice to see my "earthiest" contribution to SciForums still exists

8. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

When my first wife and I were together we didn't kiss very much but did hold hands and hug each other a great deal. So even if we didn't kiss we did have other ways of being "one" with each other by being as close as possible at times so that we both could share our love with each other through physical means as well as psychological ways.