Experimentally Testable Theory

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Yaniv, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Yaniv Registered Member

Classical physics predicts weight should NOT change at increasing temperatures and relativistic theory predicts weight should increase tiny immeasurable bit at increasing temperatures. My theory predicts weight should decrease at increasing temperatures (sorry can't post a link, please google "magnetic universe theory of science"). I searched the literature and found several papers showing weight of heated metals indeed DECREASES at increasing temperatures (M Glaser 1990 Metrologia 27, Dmitriev 2003 Measurement Techniques 46). Glaser says AIR is responsible for changes in weight and Dmitriev says temperature of metals also contribute to weight reduction. I am looking for scientists to weigh a heated metal in VACUUM to test this fundamental prediction of my theory against this fundamental prediction of traditional physics.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You will need to do this yourself I am afraid. Any scientist would have real science to do and would not waste there time on this.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Exactly how do you believe the weight or should we say mass is decreasing?

Also, does this weight or mass get recovered as the temperature decreases?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

There are hidden variables in weight. Hidden under reverse physics of Gravity. I sometimes get the variables backwards myself even though I know how they work. Snowflakes are the key to understanding the physics. In fact a lot of crystal structure will tell you something. And study the Bose Einstein condensate it reverses some physics. Weight as a word can only be used to weigh things. So whatever the scales say, that is your evidence of weight. Mass however is something that should be changed. Electrons have a measured mass which is wrong. Electrons are negative mass. But the weight can be kept the same. The weight is Gravity in a hole, the mass is the hole.. two different things. Especially when you get to quantum Physics. In quantum physics you must call a hole, a hole, and whatever fills it you separate from the hole.

Temperature changes mass, but doesn't change the weight the same way. Mass shrinks in the cold, negative mass expands.. so the hole is expanding. Now some materials have bigger holes than other materials. Holes can hold Gravity, they can also hold magnetism.. which is a hidden factor of Gravity reversal. Eliminating one from the other is not easy. It's like looking at a Zebra and asking "How much grey does it have?" So somebody goes away, and adds all of the black to the white to come up with the answer.