Exercise is not good for you

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by francois, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

people who know me would say, "lori? oh, she's totally cool; just don't piss her off."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. *~PriNcesS~* Registered Member

the problem with exercise is developing an addiction to it is so EASY! to become addicted to exercise, over working your muscles to feel that intensity and burn , let's say if you get depressed you go to gym workout for 30mins come home, after couple of hours again another round of sadness you go to gym again? spend 2 hours, I'm not trying to make fun of this I'm one of those who got addicted to exercise , I know moderation is best but when you do a cardio workout or any workout and you feel the pain (good pain) in your muscles, after a while you get use to it so much that you have to work out more, like with me I started with 30mins aday 7 days,then 1 hour 6 days now it's close to 2 hours<< well not every day thou but 5 days a week for sure< I'm not proud nore happy about it , but can't find the solution, because it is as same as being addicted to drugs (now I'm not saying I ever was nore I am Addicted to any drugs for that matter) but I'm talking about that feel burn feeling doesn't happen unless you keep pushing yourself more and more

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It is a need for body, but how much is enough<

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I love heavy resistance training, but I don't let myself get addicted. I let the microtrauma heal before I make some more, lol.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

What exactly is the problem?

8. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

if people spent as much time doing exercise as they do discussing it...
    there would be no problem.

9. John99 Banned Banned

sounds like over contemplation..

10. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

hmm if your equating ADHD with sickness i dont know what to tell you i have had adhd my whole life and never once have i felt sick because of it.

11. madethesame Banned Banned

exercise is like acting not original.
    it should be goal oriented. farmers working in the fields have lots of exercise.