evolution unravled

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by JesusFreak, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

life abuses entropy, just look around, the trinity is understood.

read thread........................again!

how many religions are on this earth? how many have you read, thoroughly?

after you get through about dozen; then ask me that question

otherwise; think of 'the beginning and ending' the 'alpha omega'...

'i am in you and you in me, together we are ONE'

then combine the comprehension behind the big bang (such that all that exists is part of a singularity (existence itself)......

Darwin assisted the West in returning to observations and the science of defining the progression. The world is aware of the idea because a man did 'good'.... a man contributed what he observed to knowledge

since then, the tangents have been practically funny; for example now a days, 15 billion is placed into building an accellerator and has nothing to do with defining/understanding evolution or life.

guiding inteligence? what is that? a book, a bunch of books; but please don't say some 'intelligent design' or omnipotent entity (man/god/thing) sitting on a thrown....... thinking about it and talking to people through angels) i don't play that game.... it is a stupid as thinking einstein was the last word in knowledge

was Einstein the 'guiding intelligence' of the early 20th century, not really; he just combined mass and energy into a framework that was capable of descibing the energy released by fission; he shared some really significant; that mass is just energy affixed in time. (but who reads it that way?)

don't want anything.... just use the logic and start the digging; you are on the ground floor of the new; think of having an opportunity at working in 'Apple' Microsoft.... etc...... you are there, right now.

for example: gravity is entangled energy between mass

not einstein newton or Jesus himself knew that, but you do!

what creation?

so before you define that one, please represent what 'creation' is.......... please..no magic!

nor do i

no dude on a thrown, thinking about it! (well maybe on porcelin when i have to go)

that life evolved from the association of mass, energy and time?

piece of cake......... do you look like your parents? Is their life within you as you stand? Will you most likely live beyond their physical term?

say 'yes' to them and you just walked through common sense 'evidence' of the truth....life abuses entropy! (such that you are alive based on the evolution of life, over time; if ever there was a break in the chain of births (light conveying upon mass) you would not be here.)

if you want experimental evidence, then there is more available right now than you can imagine.

run sanchez and grau.. on a search... after you read at least 3 of their publications.... let's visit that question again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

or put a circle in the snow.... put a rock on one side that is 98.6 and you on the other side. in the middle put a jacket.

no outside heat, or additions; now run the test. will the life maintain heat by intent?

(if you said 'no'........ then you need to put on that jacket before you catch a cold)
    now you see why, comprehending the life upon mass, helps a thinking mind, think!

if you understood that the life of the mass is the energy upon the mass, then you would know when a living thing reproduces, it is escaping the long arm of the law

the religious folk are often a little more read in that arena because thn when i follow up and point out, i was born in june/1966, i enjoy watching them scram

i guess it was too much to even think the old literature was read either

basically for a bible thumper, all that is the scary stuff and i don't blame them

as when the next generations comprehend, then the religious interpretations can be corrected and the religious right wingers, will be unemployed

of course they hate me but the next generation gonna love what i brung em; the truth!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Sorry. I'm gonna say it. You all give me a fuckin' headache. Really? Do any of you have complete, solid, undeniable proof of anything any of you are saying? NO! I'm sorry...stating my completely unimportant opinion right now...this argument is stupid...it's a lost cause...it's hopeless. Are any of u fucking athiests converted? No. Are any of u Jesus Freaks less devout? No. What is the point? I just have to know. What is the FUCKING POINT!!!! Maybe you can all unite over my negative and hostile attitude. Death is the last great adeventure...until then...shut the hell up!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Period pains?

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

for the same reason mallory climbed everest, okay?
    both sides want to be the first to claim victory.
    what do you find wrong with that?

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Bishadi, I have no idea whatsoever what you mean. Lay down some kind of evidence or something or forget this.

10. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

I think, although I admit that I am entirely uncertain, that you are more or less "missing the point" with respect to "pseudoscience"

Pseudoscience is about going against the popular empirical grain. It's an exercise in thinking, not arguing. Arguments here can't really be won.

It's old "holding two conflicting view points in mind" simultaneously as a measurement of intelligence. Taken at it's constructive best, I have personally found pseudoscience to be an exact likeness to a HEALTHY intellectual stretching exercise.

It teaches you (as in me, 3rd person) to keep yourself in check by questioning your reason. If you stretch too far, you loose sight of the empirically cited evidence and the accepted methodologies that constitute empirical proofs. But when you mentally exercise your fanciful curiosities and pre molded notions with proper limbering in the "pseudoscience gym", it's more than possible to become more so mentally fit without succumbing to mindless empirically based conformity.

I came to SciForums all fancifully stretched outta shape. I mean comic book style like a couch potato version of the guy from the Fantastic4. Sincere, but stretched.

Truthfully, in an admission that is in NO WAY painful, I have learned more in this forum section in the last 3 months concerning that which relates to science, than I have elsewhere in my life over the course of the last 10 years. So to me, it *is* extremely valuable.

This is all a personal thing however as I honestly don't think that 10 years ago I could have. Life has a way of flinging open the doors of perception at just the right time with respect to maturity and all that shebangy.

So pseudoscience to me represents positive growth. I am not here to "win arguments" but rather to gauge my logic and stretch my intellectual and imaginative boundaries. For instance: I don't honestly care whether I am ever perceived "right or wrong", I am more interested in learning why the other guy thinks he's right. I am interested in his reasoning because of the limitless nature of perception itself. Reality is always open to debate.

To capitulate pseudo scientific discussion as I interpret it:

"when you think you know it all, you're dead to your own exhausted powers of mental expansiveness, yet you are still of great use to me"

or in two progressive stages...

"The bookful blockhead, ignorantly read With loads of learned lumber in his head."
    Alexander Pope

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
    Woodrow Wilson

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

it seems the circle in the snow was too basic to provide evidence that life abuses entropy.

basically that the life of mass has intent.

it is almost as if you believe you do not apply when observing the law of thermodynamics

as if common sense left the building

not here to argue............ i don't do magic, i see with 2 eyes and represent 'what is'........... if that doesn't work for you, then TKO

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"The life of mass has intent"? Please, elaborate. Some examples would be nice.

13. Bishadi Banned Banned

are you made of mass?

are you alive?

do you eat, consume and have an instictive urge to reproduce?

did life evolve?

if life evolved from a single cell, is 'it' still alive, since the first reproduction?

HOW can a person of thinking not include life and being mass with intent?

that is the ignorance of fools; they do not look in the mirror to help them comprehend.

WE ARE MASS WITH intent!

not to mention just about EVERY life, chemical progression and even RUST...

if the process is started and the environment supports the continuance; that RUST will continue (by intent)

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Rust is an unintelligent oxidation of lifeless matter. Much like this thread.

Anyway, what is your evidence against naturalistic evolution? We should get back to that, since I am not currently in the market for downscale Kool-Aid.

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

An example could be to your intellect; life!

Life evolved from atoms and energy, over time.

i will assume that is against your 'chemical reductions' (which binds any to down scaling their integrity.)

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

More puerile insults? Please.

Life evolved from atoms and energy, yes. And so what? Why do you think the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics applies in all places to as to cause net entropy? I still have no idea what you're arguing.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Bishadi,
    are your posts deliberately obscure, or is it a consequence of your use of a second language?

I am genuinely seeking clarification of this point.

Ophiolite

18. Bishadi Banned Banned

nothing deliberate

born and raised in southern cal (about as peckerwood as an american can get)

the reason the material is tough to comprehend, is i have learned and combined the sciences over a 25 plus year period (the understanding is pure) and my failure is that i speak with real truth rather than accepted truths

if you want to understand, then simply allow common sense to be the first in line rather than accepted knowledge as the last word

for example: most every person knows they are alive and that life has an instinctive purpose to exist (life) but to be 'accepted' in the current regime of the so called 'literate,' our life, experiences and actual law breaking activities are not considered when examining science.

it is as if folk do not realize they are just mass and energy (a separation of state/mind)

and if WE can break the law, then the law becomes a part of the 'pirates code' (no longer 'the law' but guidelines)

For evolution to be unraveled, then find the 'laws' must be corrected.

That means from planck forward, everything will be affected..........

Noticing this is simple; accepting the reality behind it is where the problems surface.

It is why i am foreign to many, but you should see the PM's and side conversations............. the real ones know, the rest are 'less than'

it you want a nobel or 10.......... try

and i bet within ONE week, you be saying what i have been for decades....... oh sh.it! :shrug:

i never expected such a stupid little frame of logic and math to be the foundation of the last chapter

but it is!

As existence only operates ONE way; with no uncertainty to that statement!