Evolution - True Or False

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by darksidZz, Feb 10, 2007.

?

It's

Poll closed Feb 25, 2007.
  1. False

2.3%
  2. True

88.4%
  3. Other; Comment

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John99 Banned Banned

Can someone come up with a reasonable explanation?

How did the continent of Asia become populated with (in this example) three distinct versions of the human form? Japan, Korea and China, here we have three distinct cultures with differing features.

The variations are slight but enough so that these three groups can tell one another apart. However, their appearance is unique to that continent.

Now tell me how did evolution (ape to human) occur with such distinction? was this selective evolution?

Now consider the continent of Africa, which is in it's natural state populated by Africans...

I guess my main queries are - why was human evolution so selective and why were regions of the earth pupulated with remarkable distinction.

May not be the smoking gun but does anyone here have an explanation? Broken down it (theory of evolution) has some major gaps.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Except that Noah's Ark is a crock.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Ah, but the syngameon evidence provides corroboration.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Corroboration for what?

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

That only about 20,000 syngameons of animals need have been on the Ark.

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hey John99, Tiras became Thrace, Javan (Iawan) became Ionian, Tarshish became Tharsin (Tartessos), Misraim (Misr) became Egypt, also know as Khem (Cham, Ham), Sin became Sinkiang, Heth became Hethite (Hittite), Rama was of northwest India, as was Cush (Hindu Kush), and Cush was also in Kish and Kush (Ethiopia), and Eber became Hebrew, and Canaan became the Phoenicians and other tribes mentioned in Genesis 10 as offspring of him.

10. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Great. Newton was a creationist. Big deal. He isn't famous for his theories of a six thousand year old universe, he is famous for his theory of gravity, which is wonderfully accurate and logically consistent. His writings on biblical history, however, are anything but.

Only if you believe in a God that doesn't obey the laws of physics. Then all bets are off.

In no way can I accept this conclusion. Uniformitarianism (?) is what christianity is all about.

The "norm" in America certainly isn't athiesm.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

"I was amazed at the faith demonstrated in (your recent article). The faith that over the course of 600 million years an organism containing one cell could mutate and evolve into a human with ten trillion cells. The faith that this single-cell organism could have the poetential and disposition to evolve into a human. And the faith that this singel-cell organism appeared on the scene with no explanation for its origin. The faith indeed to move mountains."

A Letter to the Nat'l Geo on it's article on evolution. Written by Dick Van Eck in Yorba Linda, CA

Yep, evolutionists have lots and lots of faith! Perhaps even more than the creationists! ....LOL!

Baron Max

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How big was this Ark of yours?

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Baron Max:

Try to educate yourself just a little. Obviously, you know next to nothing about evolution if you think it is faith-based.

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

450' x 80' x 50'

15. John99 Banned Banned

Because no one here has been able to explain it?

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Are you confused about evolution as well, John99?

There are many quick primers on the web, aren't there? Haven't you even looked at one?

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

IAC:

Where were the whales kept on the ark?

18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Not on the Ark.

19. John99 Banned Banned

Seems like everyone is.

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I'm not.

21. John99 Banned Banned

So how did this come about?

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

John99:

Human beings migrated from Africa and formed separate communities. These communities had various degrees of in-breeding, which over time and via the processes of evolution, led to some genes determining particular features to be more common in the overall populations.

What distinction are you referring to?

What about it?

I don't understand what you mean? "Selective" of what? What kind of "distinction"?

What gaps do you think there are?

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

...LOL! No, John, it's easy to explain. There was this one tiny little one-celled creature in the primordial soup of early Earth. Then some of it's kids climbed out onto the land to play and just stayed there. Then soon, a few of those creature's kids played around long enough to turn into humans.

Hell, that's easy to understand, ain't it? See? I've explained evolution in just a few simple sentences.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.